New Release: Hair loss V.3

Adrenal fatigue might cause Hair loss too…

https://youtu.be/dAjmxfhkMjc

9 Likes

Thank you @akkar for sharing these links with me! I will definitely give them a try! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon17734191 !

3 Likes

Thank you for this info… my adrenal glands are pushed to the max all the time lol gonna try to start to listen to this now

How its going guys? Ive listen to this audio for about 3 weeks and my hairfall has incresed alot t.t hope that new hair will grow… How about you guys? A Big hug to all of you :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same. My Hairfall has also increased. Will keep listening tho.

Lets see where this leads. Imma be bald anyways if its not working so whatever

1 Like

Hi guys I think that my hair in these days looks better! The scalp is not so expose… Lets hope

7 Likes

Update

Ive stop listen to this audio… Too much hairfall :(

2 Likes

Hey bro try to listen stem cell target to scalp,

1 Like

I’m seeing new little hairs in these two little entrances where I was beginning to bald in my hair line!!

Been listening 3 times every night in my night stack after all the hormones and stuff

:smiley:

13 Likes

How long have you been listening?

3 Likes

Oops forgot to add that, I’ve been listening for 2-3 weeks

8 Likes

I’ve stopped listening to this audio as well. I now listen to Hair Growth & Recovery version 2, on Patreon. I don’t know if it’ll work better for me. It’s only been a week. I listen to Subconscious Limits Removal first.

1 Like

Hey bro can you send me hair growth ver 2 please :pray::pray::pray:

It’s on patreon. You can look it up.

I don’t have credit card ,anyone can send me.?

1 Like

Sorry, you can always just listen on Youtube. It’s free.

@Captain_Nemo this has been posted in the comment section of your new Hair Growth Booster

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/50830403_Evidence_of_increased_DNA_methylation_of_the_androgen_receptor_gene_in_occipital_hair_follicles_from_men_with_androgenetic_alopecia

5 Likes