Hardcore (Mythical)

I know that, that is the reason why i wrote comparation with the dress size. I’m sorry if i gave an impression that i was complaining.

4 Likes

Great advise!

1 Like

Lol!

2 Likes

I completely forgot about this one. :rofl: “never go full cat” or something like that. What was the saying? Smilodon Panther Hardcore Purring.

1 Like

Hello sapien Why you deleting some of the audioes from gumroad ?

Welcome to the Forum!

If you’re wanting to know “why,” you can read about it in the Charge Back Black List thread.

If you’re interested in purchasing one of those fields that had been deleted, check out the Temporary Invoicing for Gum’s Med Fields thread.

3 Likes

I just want to know the reason of deleting those audios. becuase
I already bought them

1 Like

I am because bc for me
Weight is money lol.
(the less i weigh, the less of a drug dosage I’ll need; the less i need, the more money I save; this is thousands on thousands :sweat_smile:)

But I agree with you. Maybe its because our society is obsessed with numbers. From grades, to finances, to dress size, to weight, etc; it can perpetuate the notion our worth is defined or based off a mere number :woman_shrugging:t3:

If you bought them from SM’s gumroad
before they were deleted
You are fine

1 Like

They still work if u bought them from gumroad, teespring, etc.

1 Like

can this also be considered “do nothing and get shredded field”

5 Likes

Started using this again and could really feel the weighted energy working on my muscles, even better then the workout I had done.
SLR has been really helping me lately to really feel into the fields even further.

8 Likes

The “ some elements of Muscles Beyond Limits” is it ( from the description of the muscles beyond limits field) the recreation of ,

the C313Y mutation in myostatin directly and only in muscle cells. That mutation induces increased skeletal muscle mass that results from an increase of myofiber number (hyperplasia). So it’s the raw base of stopping the production of myostatin, but only to Muscle, No organs included. The changes are induced by your RNA and are quite long-lasting but not permanent.” ?

Also what other elements of the Muscles beyond limits are included in this Hardcore field ? I’ve got both and would Love to hear from you guys as it’ll be helpful in formulating my muscle building workout stack :blush:

This field is outstanding that’s all I can say.

8 Likes

Brothers!!! This is the best investment of all your life!!! I haven’t touched my stomach until after 5 consecutive days of listening to this field! Today I saw myself in the mirror and I couldn’t believe it!!! I touched my stomach and there were no fat rolls!!! OMG!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS EXPERIENCE!!! I was just doing a little exercise!!! and I could barely pull the skin and a light layer of fat from my abs!!! LOVED!!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

22 Likes

Thinking of getting this one, to make sure it’ll give me more muscle while losing fat and get me stronger? I will follow a proper diet of course, with a strict training regiment.

2 Likes

Nice bro , how any times did you play it ? Do you have a particular stack ? And also you played this just before or after your workouts ?

2 Likes

Hello brother! of course! I’m listening to it 3 times now, before I only listened to it 1 time. I use it in the mornings while it is field it absorbs during the day I wait for the afternoon to come and start exercising, I feel stronger when exercising and have more resistance, I stack it with MBL first x3

5 Likes

Nice , thanks bro

1 Like