Hardcore (Mythical)

It is.

Hardcore (gumroad.com)

7 Likes

Hey you’re right! So is Leg Shredder

4 Likes

Brother have u gained muscle mass by this stack? I too wanna follow this stacks . Any recommendations are appreciated

3 Likes

this would be the best field to make us shredded?

I got the hardcore audio
Anyone has had results with it?

It says to listen 2-3 times, i listened 5 times, didn’t feel anything

1 Like

Feeling the field doesn’t mean anything.

From the Official FAQ:

And a lot of the field’s effects don’t have any sensations to them when they naturally happen to your body, so you’re not going to “feel” the field in that way either.

What you will feel, when you use a field more than the recommended usage, is overload. You might not feel that right away. When and how you will feel it depends on the condition of your energy systems. When there’s a usage recommendation in a field’s description, it’s best that you follow it. It’s there for a reason.

5 Likes

I understand and ty
But what i mean is i looped the hardcore one a couple of times felt mild tiredness,very mild
But when i loop the automated workout, i feel absolutely nothing, looped it a couple of times (hours), felt nothing
I have been using the eye regeneration field since 2 years, when i use it i feel a slightly refreshing sensation in my eyes, nothing else
It hasn’t “regenerated” my eyes in any other way
And mind you I’ve been very consistent with it…
Don’t know, i completely beleive that these fields work, but they sometimes don’t feel like it
I use subconscious limits removal everyday as well

4 Likes

hey man

try fat to stem cells free audio

the fields to work on you fully you need building blocks to work upon too.

5 Likes

Can you help me please :pray: I bought the hardcore audio today. I just want it to check the sound because when I’m listening to it the rain and thunder sounds beautiful but the other sound is like its breaking up and I’m not sure if this is how it is meant to sound.
It’ just sounds a bit strange/odd?
Thank you for your help :pray:

3 Likes

Yeah its rain and Thunder ummmm you mean like that high pitched sound?

Yes. Correct that sound

1 Like

Yeah its in the audio bro lol

1 Like

Thank you brother :pray:

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me

I gotta use this again

This one is super powerful

3 Likes

Yes. Powerful and sounds very beautiful:-)

Used this for a few months can lift heavy duty shit
With ease.

13 Likes

Wow I havent used this in a long time but I think the field has gotten quite a bit stronger

13 Likes

Yea, this is the go to field even today for lean, muscular, & strength. The other fields just bulk me up but this one balance my muscle growth.
Muscle roar is crazy bulking out of all.
Currently I’m mixing muscle roar + hardcore for the optimal growth.

12 Likes

You stack with muscle roar before or after hardcore bro ?

2 Likes

I’m no strict with the order bro. But it’s always bulk first and definition next in trainings. So go with Muscle roar first and then hardcore.

2 Likes