Hardcore (Mythical)

I know the field, my friend. I‘m only suggesting a new one with the benefits of the past fields, and new one (Muscle beyond limits, St. Biceps, and maybe twitch of time). It‘s just an idea that maybe appeals to some of y’all.

Have a nice day!!!

That’s all good and well, but a skeptic will initially have to believe (not that belief is required) that you can even receive a full workout from literally just listening to music for ten minutes, which is hard enough for the majority of people to wrap their heads around, regardless if the description is purely just scientific jargon or not. Subduing any talk about energy or what not won’t really make much a difference because the core of it IS energy work.

Happy for your results though!

3 Likes

So the reason I actually even got introduced to this morphic field audio is because I started listening to binaural and isochronic tones by Pure Brainwave and Soul on youtube. Those tones clearly work but the methodology is more pulse/frequency based and has some intuitive connection to science → the brain operates better when exposed to some audible frequency and different frequencies have different impact.

If we are able to communicate the efficacy of morphic fields in similarly an intuitive matter it may help more is all :smiley:

But please do check out Pure Brainwave and Soul on youtube. Best isochronic and binaural beat channel on youtube hands down … the uploader is truly the Sapien Med of isochronic and binaural beats

3 Likes

Christimas gonna be a banger I can feel it

2 Likes

I’m keen to get this field, but a little unsure about the gravity effect. Can someone who’s experienced this explain it? Thanks

4 Likes

If u are suggesting a new one then u posted in the wrong thread.

We are trying to keep this thread on topic.

6 Likes

Quick review - used it at gym today. Did a very intense/fast full body workout.

Pump was insane, looking so veiny…. weird but the weights i lifted seemed heavier. The pump was surreal though. Im extremely erratic when it comes to movement, so I didn’t feel slow while walking or anything.

Just ate a massive meal and still, muscles seem like they are working. This seems so insane. Im not even exaggerating because i never feel like this after my workout lol

16 Likes

Weights felt heavier cause you just did a full body workout before by listening to the audio :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Yh it felt crazy lol

No i mean like, my muscles were working like crazy …

I love crazy shi and this definitely crazy :smiling_imp:

17 Likes

yeah man, I was wondering why my strength was lower than usual but then I realized I looped it for a hour b4 the gym lol

my whole body was buzzing during the workout and mind muscle connection was insane, I looked so much better, less fat, more vascularity and muscle

21 Likes

I don’t work out and I most certainly feel the exhaustion… Lol might better if used on your off days if you do workout.

5 Likes

Easy, my friend!!! Some of y‘all need to chill lol.
The suggestion has been already said in a hardcore wrong thread, now I know. :wink:

Have a nice day, bro!!

1 Like

I used it yesterday and today I feel like If a truck hit me for real!!! I didn’t expect it to be that strong!!!

7 Likes

To be quite honest, I‘m little worried if I combine It with Muscle beyond limits, and St. Biceps that I won‘t get up at all lol….
For those who haven’t been working out for some time, be careful when you use those fields they‘re really strong, so use them with moderation. I need some Red Bull y‘all :joy:

6 Likes

How about some Muscle Recovery and 3 Treasures instead? :wink:

8 Likes

I am currently listening to:

MBL x3
St.Biceps x1
Hardcore x3

as part of my workout playlist.

Still getting up just fine even without using Muscle Recovery 2.0. BUT, I have been listening to the first two for 2 months now, 6 days a week with 1 day break. as well as the Upper Body Workout prior to Hardcore.

2 Likes

I’m already using Muscle recovery v.2 , helps a lot!!! 3 Treasures sound tempting, but the most precious thing we have is TIME, so I need to limit the fields I listen to, otherwise I won’t be capable to manage it.

@WellBeing thanks for the tip, but I still want to not only feel fly rather grow some wings and take off for real :laughing:

Have a nice day!!!

6 Likes

You’re too HARDCORE, for me, bro!!!
If you continue that path, maybe at some point you’re going to be capable to challenge the great, and only @Zen!!!

I personally haven’t been working out for couple of months due to an injury😑…

It will take me some time to get back in shape, but I’m gonna be back like Batman (without the costume though) :grin:

2 Likes

this audio kicking me down!

the same thing that happened with androgen receptors is happening right now!

but oh boy once we get used to it :) :mechanical_leg: :mechanical_arm:

18 Likes

@Zen same man. Been extra exhausted :yawning_face:

Potent stuff!

11 Likes