New Release: Holy Water Charger

Holy Water Charger (gumroad.com)

In the Middle Ages the power of holy water was considered so great that in some places fonts had locked covers to prevent the theft of holy water for unauthorized magic practices. The Constitutions of Archbishop Edmund Rich (1236) prescribe that: “Fonts are to be kept under lock and key, because of witchcraft (sortilege). Similarly the chrism and sacred oil are kept locked up.”

The traditional Latin formula for blessing the water is as follows:

Exorcizo te, creatura aquæ, in nomine Dei Patris omnipotentis, et in nomine Jesu Christi, Filii ejus Domini nostri, et in virtute Spiritus Sancti: ut fias aqua exorcizata ad effugandam omnem potestatem inimici, et ipsum inimicum eradicare et explantare valeas cum angelis suis apostaticis, per virtutem ejusdem Domini nostri Jesu Christi: qui venturus est judicare vivos et mortuos et sæculum per ignem. Deus, qui ad salutem humani generis maxima quæque sacramenta in aquarum substantia condidisti: adesto propitius invocationibus nostris, et elemento huic, multimodis purificationibus præparato, virtutem tuæ benedictionis infunde; ut creatura tua, mysteriis tuis serviens, ad abigendos dæmones morbosque pellendos divinæ gratiæ sumat effectum; ut quidquid in domibus vel in locis fidelium hæc unda resperserit careat omni immunditia, liberetur a noxa. Non illic resideat spiritus pestilens, non aura corrumpens: discedant omnes insidiæ latentis inimici; et si quid est quod aut incolumitati habitantium invidet aut quieti, aspersione hujus aquæ effugiat: ut salubritas, per invocationem sancti tui nominis expetita, ab omnibus sit impugnationibus defensa. Per Dominum, amen.

(From wikipedia)

This one of course, should be far safer for consumption as hands are not dipped or touching it constantly, as is the case in some areas.

This will work on charging whatever fluids with the power and energy of the above mentioned, even enhanced to be a little more defined in structure that the original.

Use as much as needed, simply play the audio with whatever fluid you wish the charge around the sound itself.

26 Likes

Automated Holy Water :pray:t3: :pray:t3:
Time to clean with and drink blessed water often. No need to specially buy it
Thanks Dream!

6 Likes

From Dusk till Dawn comes to mind (the movie) with those holy water bombs

2 Likes

:pray: :pray:

2 Likes

Time to go vampire hunting!
castlevania-holy-water

5 Likes

Translation:

“I exorcise you, you creature of water, in the name of God the Father Almighty, and in the name of Jesus Christ, his Son our Lord, and in the power of the Holy Spirit. through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is to come to judge the living and the dead and the world by fire. O God, who for the salvation of the human race hast created all the greatest sacraments in the substance of the waters, be merciful to our invocations, and to this element, prepared for so many purifications, pour out the power of your blessing; that your creature, serving your mysteries, may receive the effect of divine grace, to drive out demons and drive diseases; so that whatever this water has sprinkled in the houses or in the houses of the faithful, may be free from harm. Let not the pestilential spirit reside there, nor the corrupting air: let all the treachery of the latent enemy depart; and if there is any thing which either envies the safety of the inhabitants, or is quiet, let him escape by the sprinkling of this water; that the health, desired by the invocation of your holy name, may be defended from all attacks By the Lord, amen.”

11 Likes

Does black and white print also work on these mandalas?

1 Like

The diy exorcism toolkit is coming into place isn’t it.

1 Like

I’m not sure what mandalas you’re meaning here, but “if you’re asking if you print out Sapien mandalas in a black-and-white print, will they stil work?”, the answer is “yes.”

3 Likes

Water water everywhere, lots of holiness to drink :dove:

4 Likes

Sorry thought it was a mandala …

1 Like

So what happens if we use all the water chargers on the same drinking water? Will we reach enlightenment? Or get Capt’s ability to create fields? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wow SM release 6 water series…this is awesome.

4 Likes

Will this work on other water-based liquids?

2 Likes

yes

10 Likes

For drinks such as coffee, does Dreamweaver have any audios?

1 Like

Hi, Crystal. welcome heart  2

Can you be more specific?

There is this: Cup of Coffee (Caffeine)

But I’m not sure if that is what you are asking.

Since a couple of posts above Captain verified that this audio (Holy Water Charger) works on all water-based liquids, it would charge your coffee too.

Was there some other category you wanted to cover?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

I, too, am unclear about your question. Are you looking for something like the Food Charger and Enhancer?

1 Like

done purchase this audio. Bring holy water everywhere I go out. extra protection hehe

3 Likes

Your name made me realize I’ve been pronouncing Harvard as ‘Hardvard’ this entire time.

Sending extra water blessings your way

1 Like