Induced Mots - c Production (Longevity series)

Healthy aging can be promoted by enhanced metabolic fitness and physical capacity. Mitochondria are chief metabolic organelles with strong implications in aging.
The progressive loss of metabolic homeostasis is a hallmark of aging, which impedes parenchymal function and ultimately diminishes physical capacity.
Mitochondria not only produce the bulk of cellular energy, but also coordinate adaptive cellular homeostasis.
MOTS-c (mitochondrial ORF of the 12S rRNA type-c) is an MDP that promotes metabolic homeostasis, in part, via AMPK, and by directly regulating adaptive nuclear gene expression following nuclear translocation. MOTS-c expression is age-dependent and detected in multiple tissues, including skeletal muscle, and in circulation, thus it has been dubbed a ā€œmitochondrial hormone or ā€œmitokine.
It had been observed in aging mice that systemic MOTS-c treatment reversed diet-induced obesity and diet- and age-dependent insulin resistance.
This is designed to work to induce the productions of mtDNA-encoded MOTS-c. (its naturally induced with exercise) In experimental subjects it was observed that MOTS-c treatment significantly improves physical performance regulates skeletal muscle metabolism and gene expression, and finally enhances adaptation to metabolic stress in C2C12 cells in an HSF1-dependent manner.
Use 2 -3 times at most for best results.

41 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Let you all figure out why itā€™s getting 5 stars :stuck_out_tongue:

Also! Pure :fire: :fire: :fire: low fi track!

29 Likes

I know of topic but this gave me a Idea for a new Tag

The Workout Tag

I know the name sucks but you get the idea

3 Likes

shit it is too late to use this before sleep.But this is a bomb

1 Like

So basically,this counters the old know fact-Kid is running around playing around with his dad,and after a while,parent just cant keep up with his kid.But this field will make u physically energetic and have stamina like your younger self and maybe even better than u were ever capable.I know this only scratches the surface but am I right?

9 Likes

Also feels amazing to be amongst first to catch new release

4 Likes

Looking at it , I will be adding it to my workout stackā€¦but will wait for for @_OM senseiā€™s detailed explanation about this field :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

hahaā€¦ gotta do the research yourselfā€¦ :slight_smile:

14 Likes

on it

21 Likes

Sounds good for scratching that surfaceā€¦

13 Likes

This should be good. The AMPK field that already exists is awesome and under appreciated, imo.

14 Likes

dream be like

14 Likes

:rofl: ā€¦ Love the style of the video intro, @Captain_Nemo!

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

13 Likes

My god.

Weā€™re so spoiled!! :ā€™)

Fk ya

I just got out the gym so Iā€™ll have to wait till next time to see how this one effects my performance, had a pretty tough day and Iā€™m expecting to be damaged for a few days, i believe this will significantly aide in recovery, going to give it a few listens in a bit! Canā€™t wait!!

Love you dream :)

12 Likes

Sorry for the link dump and bad formatting (am on my phone). Iā€™m half asleep and putting these here to read later after Iā€™ve Ojas-ed myself awake.:sleeping:

MOTS-c has been shown to target the skeletal muscle and enhance glucose metabolism. As such, MOTS-c has implications in the regulation of obesity, diabetes, exercise, and longevity, representing an entirely novel mitochondrial signaling mechanism to regulate metabolism within and between cells.

MOTS-c [ā€¦] regulates insulin sensitivity and metabolic homeostasis. Its primary target organ appears to be the skeletal muscle, and its cellular actions inhibit the folate cycle and its tethered de novo purine biosynthesis, leading to AMPK activation. MOTS-c treatment in mice prevented age-dependent and high-fat-diet-induced insulin resistance, as well as diet-induced obesity. These results suggest that mitochondria may actively regulate metabolic homeostasis at the cellular and organismal level via peptides encoded within their genome.

• MOTS-c is a 16-amino-acid peptide encoded in the mitochondrial genome

• MOTS-c targets muscle and regulates metabolism via the folate-purine-AMPK pathway

• MOTS-c mediates mitochondrial regulation of insulin and metabolic homeostasis

• MOTS-c protects against age- and diet-dependent insulin resistance and obesity

Although more research is needed, we suggest that the m.1382A>C polymorphism located in the MOTSā€c encoding mtDNA, which is specific for the Northeast Asian population, may be among the putative biological mechanisms explaining the high longevity of Japanese people.

28 Likes

@lilo wins the thread research prize for the day!

23 Likes

Im just gonna throw a tantrum because Sapien keeps releasing stuff and doesnt tell me how to use them :triumph::triumph: im furious lolol

walks away in sarcasm let meeeeee

7 Likes

What a slap haha i love you Mss Lio and thank u

6 Likes

As a big fan of Longevity Series, Iā€™ve very intelligently (cough) pressed the play button just before sleeping :clap:t2: :partying_face:

(ā€¦)

Thank God, thereā€™s The Bushman Medicineā€¦ The only problem is that my family lives temporarily with meā€¦ Gotta explain to them the reasons of my 02.40 party.

Anyway. Thank you for this diamond field Dreamweaver (the visuals = :laughing: :+1:t2:)

18 Likes

I really need to update my Longevity stack (given my goal to live forever lol)ā€¦

Currently mainly on Negentropic Three treasures + Ojas, Plasma and Family (including Mitochondria)ā€¦

21 Likes