Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger

That’s a good one too! I mean a lot of fruits are full of water!! I will try some fruit as well tonight :slight_smile:

11 Likes

It’s a drink. It will still work… Just monitor how it charges the alcohol

6 Likes

Charge up a nice relaxing bath or hot tub :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

I’ve only been drinking water since I’ve started listening to this. My body is begging me to buy other juices and stuff when I go to the store but I always resist. I’m “momming” myself.

“We have unlimited plasma water at home!!! Now Stop asking for juice!”

:rofl: :rofl:

19 Likes

Yes!

And I’m so happy about it to! There’s something about having unlimited super powered water for virtually nothing that makes me so happy and motivated to drink water. I’ve never been a big water drinker but I might be now!

11 Likes

Come one, Come all!

7 Likes

Infrared Plasma Drink only on patreon.

3 Likes

i think i want to try charging cooking oil with this audio

6 Likes

Doesn’t this only charge water?

2 Likes

Just wanted to share that I used it on a creme desert that from the description barely had any water in it.
Still it made a big impact on the experience of eating it and made everything tase more smooth so while it is not a “food charger” I’d at least try it with regular food even processed (maybe thats the most important to make it healthier).

10 Likes

I think this charges any liquid too…
will try this on fuel for my car maybe

12 Likes

@_OM I experimented with plasma light drink charger in my spa (steam) room. My whole body was more red than earlier sessions that I used to do. Ran only once. Probably much stronger due to Plasma or may be that I use the steam room after almost 14 months.

7 Likes

Lol nice. Yeah that’s like a sauna and dry sweat room combined with the infrared.
Thanks for the update!

8 Likes

How about a test charging all that has water to drink/eat pinned at the start of the new topics instead of the water charging v2?

@SammyG i still feel this audio is underrated, ive been charging all water i drink, juices, While cooking like soups, rice, washing veggies and fruit, tea etc making such a big difference in my digestion and head feeling clear and light all the time. It literally feels like drinking LIFE.

22 Likes

I just happened to buy a very cheap 5 in 1 oil diffuser/humidifier off Amazon. What I ended up doing was charging my water with Plasma Drink Charger and then I put that water into the humidifier and now the air is being filled with the plasma charged water via the humidifier. I just did it about an hour ago. We’ll see how this works out.

20 Likes

Light years ahead

You just reminded me I bought one a few weeks back.

3 Likes

We can also program the charged water with intention, put it in the diffuser and meditate! It probably be cool to run either torsion or plasma flower in the background while that water is in the air!

6 Likes

besides playing this while showering, has anyone else experimented playing this while washing the dishes?

:smile:

9 Likes

why are you orange

1 Like

I was super tan in that pic and was under light i guess thats why.

:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like