Need Testers for Plasma Related Nude Stuff

Ok. Time for another testing experiment for the lab rats…err… unsuspecting victims… err… I mean… anyone who wants to participate!

What I need:

Anyone who takes a shower/bath and has:

Simple testing procedure:

Ok, so taking your normal regular shower with no field playing as the “control”
The testing will be with the other fields you have ie

• Regular Shower - No Fields
  • Shower while playing Plasma Flower (original)
  • Shower while playing Plasma Flower Node Version
  • Shower while playing Infrared Plasma Drink Charger

And then simply report back the differences or what you notice between using each one.

/insert tawdry off-color joke about sending me vids or pics here so I don’t have to keep posting the fainting gifs for certain observations/

19 Likes

OOOOOOH thank you!

haha interesting i was already doing this! i wasn’t paying attention to changes though so i’ll start taking note.

edit:

i’m actually excited to try plasma protocol 3 when showering!

edit 2: i also want to try this (all 3 like a playlist) swimming at a beach, lake, and pool!

6 Likes

I’m on the case, I’ll report my findings in a few days. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it’s an honor , i’m in

7 Likes

I’m in.

Always use the Node Connector, when taking showers.

5 Likes

Or bath :eyes:

4 Likes

I started cracking up imagining the titles in classified ads. :joy:

I’m in!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s the weather, but the water temperature alternated between hot and cold. The change was gradual and comfortable enough.

My skin is less irritated. i sometimes take long hot showers and i would feel a bit dehydrated and my skin a biy rashing.

My face doesn’t seem as dry.

edit: tried plasma flower node yesterday:

less thoughts and daydreaming while in the shower.

i like both drink charger and flower node so far. no obvious differences to report (yet?).

going to try out just plasma flower today.

Edit: okay i tried plasma flower

Woah lol so i don’t think the physical act of showering changed because it felt like i had made tons of insights.

I had a thought reminding me to be present in the moment and so i said it out loud to ‘record’ it into my physical reality.

A few moments later i stopped being in the present moment and had such a sweet daydream i almost cried lol.

I felt like i was viewing a different version of myself who just received exciting news.

The experience taught me to appreciate the ‘older’ morphic fields because they are still just as good as the others.

11 Likes

Thanks for the continued updates @psynergy!

Anyone else with updates?
No one takes showers here??

8 Likes

Sorry took me an additional day. Forgot to use the Node version yesterday.

I was already listening to Plasma Flower Node Version every time I took a shower. Here is my “Regular Shower Experience” captured on video:

I’m always taking cold showers and it was quite shocking to me how big the difference was to the Node Version.

• was much more reluctant to start the shower
    – usually it takes me 2-3 seconds to get going
    – but this time it took me 20-30 seconds to start
  • water felt much cooler then usual
    – coolness felt more “in your face”

And usually I love the feeling when I get out and warm up again. But this too felt much less comfortable than the days before with the Node version.

• taking only 2-3 seconds to start the water
  • coolness of the water felt milder
  • warming up felt more pleasant, than the day before

Now this was a magical experience!

• took me 3-5 seconds to start the shower
  • water feels more comfortable than both of the Flower versions

But the magic starts, when you stop the water! You can feel the water drops warming up on your body. The negentropic part of the plasma started working and it felt like I entered a trance. It was working on my skin (detox?).

There was something happening on my belly button. Not sure if it was physical, because parts of it felt like working on my energy body. (well interconnected)

Some parts of my skin turned red from the warmth.

• start the shower without any hesitation
  • water feels more comfortable, than the regular Plasma Flower

From now on I will only use the Infrared Plasma Drink Charger, whenever I’m taking a shower. And I’ll try to let the water dry on my skin, instead of using a towel.

But what if you play Plasma Flower and the Drink Charger at the same time :thinking:

14 Likes

I take DAILY showers, even 2 sometimes (!!), but I am not very good at noticing the difference in this particular area.
once thing I do though is run a bath with the both the drink charger and the plasma flower playing and it’s awesome. I stop the drink charger after about one play after getting the bath full.
Strangely enough, timewise i feel i’ve had “enough” earlier than with a normal (no field) bath, but it feels more relaxing and refreshing at the same time.

9 Likes

I had a similar experience today when showering with the drink charger!

I feel like the water is smoother on my skin.

I also feel like my hair is softer and less tangled.

I had a spot on my skin that was perpetually scabbing for a few months and now the area feels smoother.

I’m excited to see more results especially with plasma protocol.

Edit: jan 21, 2020

Played drink charger.

I feel like i have all the time to shower and when i get out i’ve only showered for less than 15 minutes.

I finished my shower with colder temperature and it felt refreshing.

A friend mentioned my hair looks really great, soft, and glowing!

10 Likes

Testimonial from other thread.

6 Likes

I actually had a similar experience with the Infrared and Plasma Light Drink Charger. I played it today while I took a shower and I noticed my face was more red than usual. I also felt energized. It might have been my imagination but the water felt less “hard” and more comfortable I guess. I’m going to test it next time with a bath see what happens.

5 Likes

@_OM what do you think about plasma protocol 3?

I tried it today while showering. A few hours later i realized the red spot on my face that was sore dried up and it’s back to smooth. It was there for a day and i thought it was going to develop into an angrier zit lol.

7 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes