Knight/Warrior Mindset Audio

Any updates?

1 Like

Awesome field, I deff suggest.

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t5:, how do you stack it bro ?

Doesn’t matter how i stack it.

What matters is that you listen to it once or twice a day, for best long lasting results :cowboy_hat_face::slightly_smiling_face:.

5 Likes

Hello guys merry Christmas , anyone knows where is the link for the audio field ??

1 Like

It’s a paid field, for sale on Teespring, who are having their own problems (discussed in the Gumroad/SapienShop Holiday Sale 21% off thread) at the moment.

When they resolve their problems, I think the link in the first post will continue to work.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo could this be put on gumroad because it doesn’t show up on teespring ?

2 Likes

2 things I noticed, self talk to myself.

And the wanting to be good. Say if I get a thought of do this, I don’t even let my mind flirt with the idea I quickly get it out my head and think about somthing else. It’s very apparent when using this field

4 Likes

I agree, I want this on gumroad if possible I want to buy it!

4 Likes

I sure hope y’all bring this audio back to gumroad or the sapien shop .

2 Likes

I bought this audio but lost the email. Have no idea how to download this audio.

Email Sapien or Teespring, wherever you bought it.

I’m looking to buy knight/warrior mindset but I don’t see it available anywhere to buy now. Can someone help? Thanks @SammyG

1 Like

I’m looking to buy this as well! Is there anyway I can order it? @SammyG

PM me

4 Likes

Stay tuned for the near future as this is an audio that is mor than likely going to be available again

11 Likes

Well we’re definitely waiting it’s been gone for Atleast 2 months I believe.

2 Likes

Where will it be available? @SammyG

1 Like

There is now a upgraded powered NFT version in Thesapienshop.com.

3 Likes

So it’s an audio as well?