Muscles Hungry for Fat (featuring Vakkuum) - LEGENDARY ITEM : Zenified Gains that keep giving! 💪)

Thank you- that’s very clear🌟

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Listened to this 3x early afternoon today, then went for my daily walk later and I’m always really hungry after that, but today I had no hunger at all afterwards, even after a couple of hours.
Is there something in it to help with insulin resistance or appetite?

Thanks for this!

5 Likes

My muscles feel activated! So many sensations. Big love for this one :purple_heart:

4 Likes

it can do that,
but no, if your muscles are using the available fat for energy, the release is already initiated, the tank is filled and primed and being refilled while you use it.

So you arent depending on digestion for new fuel, just burning the fat.

39 Likes

“Congratulations due to your high luck stat you have discovered the legendary item “The Negentropic Pump - Zenified Gains that keep giving”
Enjoy your new legendary item on your journeys ahead!”

AHHHHHHHHH DREAMMMMMMMMMM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

53 Likes

What does this addition of Negentropic pump : Zenified gains thing actually do ?

4 Likes

How can we access it? Or is this field itself?

I think not yet release

@Shivy-SzN @harvard @Blissing_soul

e4r322y

how was this not understood
what am i doing wrong here.

its at the bottom of the youtube audio description, which implies that this is the audio that it speaks about.

is that not plain to you?
how is it not so?

45 Likes

wow…thank you Captain Nemo

2 Likes

Oooooooh so I can use this audio the way I have been experimenting with the enhanced fat metabolism :star_struck::star_struck::partying_face::partying_face: (fat to fuel physical activity)
Tomorrow I’m going on a 6 hour hike, not yet super demanding (BC of snow at high altitudes) but nice elevation, I’ll try this instead of food :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Oooooo lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

On the next five “Level Ups” all stat points will go into “Luck” :grin:

Who needs “Strength”, “Dexterity”, “Vitality”, “Agility” etc. when you just can put everything into “Luck” :joy:

6 Likes

When I heard the beat:

36 Likes

Could Zenified refer to Zenkai boost saiyans get after being close to death,or is it just refering to Zen?

3 Likes

Refering to zen

9 Likes

:expressionless: sighs

3 Likes

Come on bro :stuck_out_tongue:

Go look at @Zen’s gain on New Release - Androgenic Receptor Direct Stimulation (The blessings of Saint Biceps) and be a bit appreciative :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Why the character seems so angry, is that because he’s high testosterone?

1 Like