3 Likes

I was looping this precise audio when I answered lol
What a coincidence! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

So did I!

4 Likes

Descriptions:

Positive power waves:

are a dense compression of positivity and positive energy into the core of your being, this energy is slowly released for your own usage and repair, and remains as a sustained dense structure for a while, it will supplement any energy needs and be useful in sports.

But each action is now influenced for a highly positive outcome.

Super Lung trainer:

is a fat metabolizer and control muscle developer, it metabolizes the fat around the muscles and anywhere it is located around the lungs, so there is over time a lot less ‘heaviness’ around the lungs to cause breathing pressure. the muscles that control the lungs themselves are also strengthened and developed, so that you gain a larger control and even regain control of the lung muscle in this way all the proper muscles are developed not just the ones used for shallow breathing.

The brain refresher:

itself is highly complex but it resets the potential of each brain cell.
Also draws nutrients and hydration to also keep the brain refreshed.
The mental exhaustion and boredom of repetitive tasks can be reduced highly.

The Smart Skin Tightener:

works towards removing all the loose skin around you body.
learns and grows, as a highly focuses apoptosis is induced to all loose areas.
the destroyed cells are used a raw materials and nutrition for existing and remaining cells.

66 Likes

Oh my… all these while I’ve been focusing on the wrong ones… Truely diamonds in a sense.

16 Likes

Wow.

11 Likes

OMG-- My new NFT servitors have been telling me to sprinkle this field over anything I want!! They said that any thing they do they would like/want to infuse it with positive power waves! I read the description when it was first posted but just seen this!! now i know why! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Brain Refresher is doing exactly what it says on the tin for me! I’m getting more done and it’s easier and more fun all around. I would almost say I feel younger, haha. I really love this one.
This patreon membership is the best money I ever spent.

33 Likes

Can say with brain refresher I don’t feel bored listening to fields anymore or asking for a dopamine hit

21 Likes

the Super lung trainer has been magnificent, really helped in decreasing the heaviness around my lungs when doing the simplest of chores to the hardest ones, and that in a really short period which is really blowing my mind lol.
Also brain refresher combined with positive power waves has really been helping me out with my final exams period as I’m feeling more able to put in the effort in my studies
Again thank you Captain for this marvelous work :heart::blush:

14 Likes

We have around 86 billion brain cells🤯 imagine each individual one being completely reset, all the possibilities to create new beliefs and thought patterns which would mean complete mindset shifts.
Imagine pairing this with
Mind settings album
Knight warrior mindset and the unbreakable
Ego dissolution, SLR
Any brain related stack
Even listening to subliminals and affirmations
That’s just the beginning, who knows what kind of rapid changes can be made with this🔥
Thank you Dream​:gem::gem::gem:

22 Likes

Everyday :+1:t3:

13 Likes

Question about those real quick; Is it too much to use all three mind settings, and unbreakable and knight mindset right in after the other, or do you think it’s fine to listen to each of them once?

4 Likes

They don’t conflict with each other.

6 Likes

Ego dissolution
SLR
positive power waves than the rest of my stack.

Def makes everything more effective.
Braine refresher works 2x better

Been lazy with the finals week next week for my college exams.
Getting everything done as we speak

6 Likes

I’m using it before & after brainwave entrainment session.
Neat so far :ok_hand:

Even better, if you add a few rounds of Ego dissolution before :grinning:

5 Likes

Positive Power Waves are an instant mood enhancer = a must ingredient in any manifestation playlist

Positive feelings = positive manifestations

Add “Gratitude and Abundance” and “Love Gratitude and Appreciation” to it and expect good things to happen!

:dancing_women: :star_struck: :dancing_men:

19 Likes

I know the positive waves field is so great along with the others to supplement and really awesome testimonials to back that up.

But if you guys haven’t at all played with the smart skin tightener you should know this field is amazing in just a few short days of using this like 3-4 x a day and the skin around my love handles and other parts that were not keeping up with my weight loss are catching up and staying more in line with the body instead of sagging skin and frumpy pockets stubborn to acclimate.

Especially those seeing rapid weight loss from hardcore and abdominal acquisition. This compliments that at least for me pretty fast and definitely noticeable and keeps getting better.

So my gratitude for this whole album all around.
:pray:

28 Likes