New Release: Lesser Diamonds album

Wow thanks @Captain_Nemo

Brain refreshers making my head feel so cool and fresh, like my brains chewing mint gum. :joy:

19 Likes

I listen to all his fields with a nice pair of airpods and all his fields work just fine, but burning sage is more of an environmental thing so I thought would it still work with headphones lol, but all good!! Hope everyone gets awesome results and a big thanks to @Captain_Nemo

9 Likes

All my gratitude Captain for these fields!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

So excited!

14 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo ā€¦Brain refresher nice break to some mammoth study sessionsā€¦ Positive Power nice antidote to SAD Seasonal Affective stuff I have been feelingā€¦

12 Likes

yes its scented
but really depends on what raw materials are in the environment to use.

36 Likes

I have the same all day today.
Looping this made me get back to work.

Also i tested the sage just now, and i swear i can smell a candle or sth? Funny thing, the scent seems localized to the place where i started playing the field. Pretty curious stuff

11 Likes

Omg yasssssss

XMAS time has started.

Brace yourselves :star_struck::heart_eyes::partying_face:

Thank you Capi!!

26 Likes

Im really hyped for the brain refresher and what mechanisms captain has used this time . He already used stem cells and antioxidants, so Iā€™m excited to see what it will be today. Keep the brain audios coming :grinning::joy::heart_eyes:

Also the sage one will go straight to my not-at-home playlist . Together with lightning it hopefully ends the nasty cigarette smell in my appartment.

15 Likes

Played the Brain Refresher and my head has been tingling non-stop. :brain:

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo !!! :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

I usually use sandalwood stick incense, frankincense crystals, and your other air purifier fields so maybe itā€™s an infusion of all? All I know is I love the smell. :heart_eyes: Thanks, again! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

And for those (me lol) who get tired while doing the star exercise!!! :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

Oh yeah, Brain Refresher brightened my brain right up! Was feeling a bit loggy and now I have more energy and seeing things on the bright side! Thanks, Captain! :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

yeaā€™h

Lung Song i feel my alveoli dance with this ohhh

19 Likes

thanks captain!

13 Likes

ā€¦ :star_struck:, thank you Captainnemo for these new fields :blush::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:

13 Likes

The SMART skin tightener FREE on Patreon

Bap bap bap :bomb::bomb::bomb:

Say it loud for the ones in the back!!

23 Likes

the skin tightener what exactly does? If I lost weight it will be tight now again in the area?

4 Likes

Itā€™s a smart field. you can tell it to tighten a specific area

18 Likes

The lung trainer woke up my interest would it be somehow effective listening this field as a smoker?

2 Likes

Thanks for making the album :slight_smile:

11 Likes