New Release: Mstate Gold and Silver

@Zen just want to make sure that you know Captain is referring to the Monoatomic Elements states of these metals.

Monatomics are single (“mono”) atoms (“atomics”) not bound to one another. Usually, gases such as helium and argon are said to be “monatomic.” However, the monatomic atoms we are concerned with are those derived from or related to metals and rare earth elements such as gold, platinum, rhodium, ruthenium, palladium, iridium, indium, titanium, silver, copper and magnesium.

In their monoatomic (separate) state, these atoms no longer behave as metals because no valence electrons are available for chemical reactions to occur. As separate atoms, they act very differently and much more mysteriously as compared to when they are joined together to form metals. Monatomics have ceramic properties, tend to be superconductive (in their high spin state), are inert, and are therefore hard to identify using conventional means.

We already got Monoatomic Gold and Silver (This is not Colloidal Silver) as some are assuming

When Captain said that he will be working in more Monoatomic Elements that got me really excited and jumping around since they are really expensive to get it.

Basic Descriptions:

Monoatomic Indium, according to one source, might just be the “miracle mineral” we’ve been looking for. While it might not be a miracle, Indium has been known to help the body reinvigorate its hormone production and increase its ability to absorb nutrients. Feel the euphoria Indium can bring!

Monoatomic Plantium, has been known to connect the hemispheres of the brain and allowing them to work together. This, combined with the improved flow of cellular energies and fewer obstructions in connections, allow for a stable equilibrium and more assertiveness, discipline, and motivation to complete goals. Despite the enhancement of these characteristics, Platinum has also been known to reduce the ego, making us less inclined to cast judgement and be negatively competitive.

Edit to insert full description of other Monatomic Elements

28 Likes

Thank you for expanding on this idea.

Gold is purest of all metals and this is why it never corrodes (it’s high frequency of purity matches that of honey which we all know can’t be contaminated and never gets “spoiled”).

There is an energy in gold that is attached to it that can be extracted and channeled to allow there to be imbuement in our own auric field of the longevity that represents that creative field, that creative energy that allows one to become physicalLy ageless (basically, this is the energy alchemists were playing with back in Atlantean times). It is a translator, an attractor, a magnet and a battery for that energy. Cant wait to experiment with it while taking my daily dose of honey :wink:

Update: After listening to this field in the evening I couldn’t sleep for hours - experienced high stimulant effects so until my own merkaba adjusts to high frequency of this field, best to work with it in mornings or early in the day.

7 Likes

My back muscles were tight and my ankles feet were in pain from helping someone move for 10 hours. I couldn’t even walk without limping. One loop of this audio and the pain is gone…this is even better than the far infrared audio for treating pain. I’m excited since I’m gonna start body building soon, this’ll help with recovery big time.

16 Likes

@GoddessesAndGod, you got competition :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

14 Likes

Anyone know how many times per day is best for each of the m-state fields?
thanks !

1 Like

I think Dream said the usual 2-3 in another thread

2 Likes

Cool, thanks

Wow, love the music on this one. Not sure exactly what it does yet, but I read one comment mentioned it’s also good for inflammation.

1 Like

WOW! I really like this one MGold & Silver. It increases my mood and decreases all my painful parts, makes them feel like there is a light, soft pillow around them, cushioning them. I will listen 3 X/day spread out through out the day. Thanks Dreamweaver for making this one! (How this feels is like when I used to take Germanium daily, except that didn’t effect my mood, but it softened the painful parts, like this does.)

23 Likes

Can’t wait lol

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, Firstly thanks for making these Mstate audios. I am elated when listening to these especially the Gold and Silver. Will this be available in Patreon for download, would be happy to have it. TIA

4 Likes

Hi @gg19, welcome to the forum!

Yes, this will be available on Patreon for download.

From the recent Even more exotic matters Patreon upload:

7 Likes

That’s awesome. Cool, Thanks!

2 Likes

Wondering what the difference is between all these M metals in a practical sense… do we just use them all?

2 Likes

Look them up, plenty of information out there… I’ll personally be using all of them twice per day

Are spren real in this dimension? Do they exist on higher dimensions?

1 Like

I posted more details about benefits in this thread Mstate Platinum, Mstate Indium & Iridium, Mstate Rhodium & Copper - Patreon but here is a good description for each element that Dream has released so far

Indium

The hallmark of Indium is its reputation as an anti-ageing marvel, and this stems from the idea that it stimulates the creation and release of all kinds of hormones. The main one is the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which fuels the muscles and prevents the creation of lactic acid that can weaken them. It’s no wonder it’s a favourite among users who like to be active!

Indium also works in conjunction with an important part of the body known as the endocrine system. External research has shown that it balances this collection of glands, helping them correct the problems that are caused by improper signalling. The endocrine system regulates metabolism, tissue function, nervous system function, and growth. This functional balance means many users report feeling mildly euphoric!

Indium has also been shown to increase the intake of nutrients, letting your body use the excess that would normally be flushed out the body. This increase has especially been seen with creatine, improving the uptake by up to 500%, so any bodybuilders using creatine while taking Indium should reduce their creatine consumption accordingly.

Iridium

Alchemical research on Iridium isn’t as far along as other monatomic elements, but it has been known to be quickly absorbed into the body, working fast to bring about comfort and stability for the mind. It also acts as an antioxidant, bringing reputed anti-ageing benefits to the mind and body. It’s the element to use when you need help with inner peace and calmness!

Iridium shows qualities of enriching REM cycles, improving sleep quality, and increasing positive energies. In high-spin conditions, this monatomic element has even been known to have antigravity properties and has been used in levitation experiments.

Iridium works best with Monatomic Rhodium, assisting each other as they work to help with mental acuity and neural processes; Iridium helps the upward flow of energy through the spinal column, whereas Rhodium helps the downward flow. When used together and in balance, they have been known to bring about increased clarity, focus, and balance to the flow of energy. The increased clarity will also bring about vivid dreams, and you’ll most likely be able to recall them better, too!

Rhodium

Rhodium functions similar to plant photosynthesis in the central nervous system, moving your body towards the sunlight and allowing you to use a wide variety of nutrients that are crucial to your bodily functions. This also means it has a powerful magnifying quality for your mind, helping you remember experiences and form crucial memories. Much like its twin Iridium, Rhodium also has antioxidant effects and can enhance the REM cycle for improved rest.

Rhodium is a very popular element for those who use hypnotic, energy, and/or frequency therapy, as it can help the recipient find enlightenment within. Thus, it’s highly regarded for its reputed ability to help users: find feelings of freedom; open up and enhance Chakras; connect to Cosmic beings; enhance astral projection and spiritual journeys; travel towards the future; let go of grief and suffering; put aside material limitations and overcome entrenched materialism; explore the Universe and all it has to offer; and find solutions to seemingly hopeless situations. There’s a path to higher consciousness, and Rhodium can be an excellent guide!

Copper

Copper is needed because it has anti-inflammatory effects that protect cells membranes, it helps synthesize hemoglobin, melanin, elastin, collagen, and the myelin around nerves, and it helps your body absorb iron. It helps your body use sugar, synthesize adenosine triphosphate for energy, and aids your thyroid.

Wait, Copper does more! It can help heal wounds, reduce bad cholesterol levels, stimulate the brain, and reduce inflammatory diseases like arthritis. You need Copper to prevent the growth of microbes like E Coli in the body, treat illnesses, and help your body process amino acids and vitamins. It’s no wonder Copper has the reputation it does. The only catch is? You need to get it from your diet!

Our natural diets should provide us with an adequate supply of Copper, but in the modern age, we don’t eat like we should. Monatomic Copper has been reported to enhance the body’s use of Copper, creating increased feelings of well-being while your body does what it’s supposed to.

Platinum

Users of Monatomic Platinum say that it has been very valuable to their mental function, and the trials speak to this conclusion. When select individuals agreed to test it, they reported that their minds were clearer and they moved to act on situations much quicker, all while keeping calm. Some feedback indicated that users were more focused, read quicker, and understood information much better. These anecdotal conclusions show that Platinum may be a very effective element for expanding mental function and capacity!

This is because Platinum, in its monatomic form, has been known to connect the hemispheres of the brain and allowing them to work together. This, combined with the improved flow of cellular energies and fewer obstructions in connections, allow for a stable equilibrium and more assertiveness, discipline, and motivation to complete goals. Despite the enhancement of these characteristics, Platinum has also been known to reduce the ego, making us less inclined to cast judgement and be negatively competitive.

So while this cleansing of connections encouraged by Platinum make us more aware of the darker parts of our being, we also become more in tune with our positive side. The coordination of the hemispheres of the brain lets creativity flow, stress melt away, and increase the energy flow that fuels brain waves. Platinum doesn’t just allow you a deeper understanding of the world around you – it allows for a deeper understanding of you!

Gold

Monatomic Gold is a powerful electrical conductor that has been known to help with physical and mental energy. Balancing and calming, gold helps the truer you come out from within!

The element of kings and rulers, gold represents the best in all aspects of life. But the benefits of gold are becoming more and more apparent outside the realm of wealth and status, even by the conventional medical establishment. It stems from what gold is as a material: it isn’t affected by oxygen or moisture, so it doesn’t tarnish or corrode. These positive aspects led alchemists to turn to gold and try to understand how it can affect our health and wellness. Monatomic Gold is the reduced state that allows our bodies to access these benefits and use them to improve our physical and mental well-being.

Many of the reported benefits of Monatomic Gold relate to how it affects our personal wellness. Understood to be a superconductor, it allows the emotions and energy to flow through the body, strengthening the aura, helping the user develop keen insight, and it has even been known to heighten psychic abilities. The conductive properties also allow subconscious worries to rise to the surface, helping the user better understand their negative energy and overcoming it.

Experts say Monatomic Gold works with the pituitary gland to increase hormone production, reinvigorating the body. This means it’s great for the skin, hair, and other parts that can be ravaged by ageing, as well as work to increase red blood cell production. It’s known ability to increase semen production makes this monatomic element a natural aphrodisiac!

Silver

Silver has a reputation in the medical community, and before the popularity of antibiotics, it was used as a germ-killer. This reputation was well-founded, and silver was discovered to stop the oxygen metabolizing enzyme used by single-celled pathogens to breathe; this meant any bacteria, virus, or fungi that came near silver was choked off and died. It also left beneficial enzymes alone, making it much more positive of a presence than antibiotics. One doctor called it “the best all-around germ fighter we have.” Thankfully, it’s been shown to do so much more!

Monatomic Silver has a demonstrated ability to enhance female attributes, supporting your inner sense of femininity and trust while strengthening the body. It moves focus within you, allowing the two poles of the mind to communicate to enhance well-being and restfulness. Energy has also been known to increase at a cellular level, as well as self-healing processes and immune function.

Silver has a very powerful spiritual value as well. Alchemy regards silver as one of the seven archetypal concepts, a sacred metal of high value. It’s aligned with the Sixth Chakra, one of seven energy points on the body, and this is known as the Third Eye. Thus, it has come to represent reflection and self-analysis.

All of these descriptions are from https://monatomic-orme.com/

58 Likes

was just a reference and joke, these are in the fictional cosmere universe, further knowledge of its worlds, songs and lore may be found by looking up the works of Brandon Sanderson.

16 Likes

I have a midi-chlorian booster and Narya. AFAIK fictional universes are as real as this one!

3 Likes