New Release: Mstate Gold and Silver

the usual 2 - 3 times

35 Likes

Forcing people to read entire book series to understand the referenceā€¦ :smirk: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

19 Likes

The tunneling effect actually works better than i thought.
and these have an a more evolved state to them, this is pretty amazing,
I will start working on ā€˜even more exotic matterā€™ albums, to get some indium, platinum etc.

59 Likes

Hey bro does parasite killer helps in bacteria and fungus infections. Is it made for that @Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

It can help yes.
Very all purpose.

30 Likes

Is it more effective than those two bacteria and fungus experimental ones. @Captain_Nemo :thinking:

1 Like

28 Likes

Hmm this ses item is really goodā€¦can say that from my experienceā€¦ If anyone is interested in mandala then Iā€™d suggest to get this.

2 Likes

How does Monatomic gold influence Intelligence, memory, hemispheric balance, immune system? Does it target specific genes related to them, or heal that part of the body? On the website it mentions that 20% of people fail to see results, and even the oneā€™s that do so, may see only a miniscule improvement. Is this true in terms of the morphic field Sapien made? Does his one work more efficiently, and have a higher success rate?

5 Likes

Damn, if only my boy Daniel was still here, he used to always wish that Dream would make his own version of the Monatomic Gold. Love this gold stuff. Canā€™t wait to try the real stuff someday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I believe that estimate is specifically for that websiteā€™s mandalas, not the substance that is being replicated.

Thanks for that information, so this should work for everybody then?

As much as his other fields. They are highly reliable, but there is still a small subset of people that do not see results, or the results take a long time, or are very subtle.

3 Likes

I can safely say this is as potent, if not more than ingesting the high quality physical substance. Certainly way more potent than SES. My brain and third eye have been buzzing non stop.

19 Likes

Thanks for the testimonial, I donā€™t believe in the 3rd eye (limited evidence), but I am glad that it has had some sort off effect on you. Good luck getting results!

1 Like

Attesting to this.

9 Likes

Will there be a download link on patreon?

1 Like

I used colloidal silver a few years ago , I thought it was helping with digestive problems but I also had pretty strong herxheimer reactions . Plus gold and silver, like every other heavy metal , will accumulate in the body, if you take too much. I think this wonā€™t happen with dreams version !
Especially excited for the monoatomic gold (:

6 Likes

Damn, was not expecting this one to be so potent. The latest release are getting more and more incredible, cheers to Captain and all the beings taking care of us :pray: :heart:

16 Likes

:point_up_2: :partying_face: :heart:

6 Likes