Negentropic Jing

Man, I don’t even care about reversing mine except it’s a very quick process that will last permanently. I’m Nigerian lol, my mum said it’s a sign I’ll be super wealthy :joy: another extra reason to just keep it lol. Meanwhile some members of society view me like I’m stressed out; doesn’t matter to me. One thing tho when I’m rich af(get a whole head tattoo, especially if I find out I may be going bald… but if not I may still get it… hahaha

5 Likes

Ahh haha, I like the wealthy aspect, each culture has its theories :joy:

6 Likes

Bought, nice flute and water music

1 Like

expensive upgrade from internal alchemy jing . Worth with negentrophy and maybe (not sure) pre-natal jing.
Can anyone confirm it this replenishes Prenatal Jing
I am toooooooooo excited for this .

4 Likes

Bravo, lo sto ascoltando anch’io
Bravo, I’m listening to it too
:+1:

One of the bosses of Sapien Medicine confirm it does help replenish prenatal jing early on in this thread.

7 Likes

Lol first time I’m hearing that viewpoint. Just don’t burn yourself out chasing that money!

1 Like

Ah boy getting wiser on this forum day by day.

1 Like

Started studying daoist practices at least 17 years ago… but yeah :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

NJ is stronger + Negentropy added

2 Likes

i am sorry to hastily describe this gem expensive . Afterall, wherelse can we find something that restores our prenatal jing so easily , casually rocking in the chair watching the birds fly :slight_smile:
Thank you Dreamweaver for this gem.

7 Likes

They both fill you up with Jing the major difference is that NJ will restore your prenatal Jing

2 Likes

I think the Ascension tag will make a person attractive too, even tho you won’t give much attention to this detail because of ego erosion.

3 Likes

Well, Raise Vibrations=Raise Attraction.

2 Likes

Anyone get physical effects from this field?

1 Like

Energy?

1 Like

i don’t think is primarily physical its mostly hormonal which act on physical, it also act on stomach, muscles of legs. i listen to it two times a day i get very tired and i have to take a nap just after i woke up in the morning.

3 Likes

Jock itch is an infection that’s caused by a fungus. It’s a form of ringworm. Have you tried the fungus audio?

Also this team isn’t the biggest and there’s literally thousands of mails they get mainly @SammyG who handles the social part of the team try reaching out to him again, your mail probably got buried that’s all.

6 Likes

If you got jock itch, I would recommend getting Gentian Violet and applying it to your jock. Although the anti fungal audios work well, it certainly is more effective to use anti fungal creams such as this. This one is rather strange because it will paint your jock purple… and stay that way. But it works very well. I would highly recommend you buy that and apply it. And continue listen to the audios.

12 Likes