Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

I would get Ojas Marrowed first.
It is more ā€œphysicalā€ than Jing and will also boost your overall physical vitality and immune system.

But of course, Negentropic Jing is a must-have too.

5 Likes

That makes sense. Jing is associated with the Kidney and marrow as well. Probably that explains why you feel sensations around that area. :+1:

9 Likes

Should also include Auric and Energy body repair since they protect the dan tiens

1 Like

I am not sure whether this is really so effective for building up sexual energy as the other solutions :thinking:

I would think that the aura and torus field around the body is created and sustained by having a ton of Jing and Chi coming from the Dan Tiens in the first place.

Isnā€™t the aura just a field of Chi around your body?
And the torus field like an electro magnetic field around your heart center?

Maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer can advise here?
Gratefulness in advance :pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this mentioned several times within the forum, but I havenā€™t seen Sammy or Captain officially confirm a pre-natal aspect to this field.

The reason why Iā€™m bringing this up is because I use the Patreon Jing Restoration (JR) every day as soon as I wake up and absolutely love it. Iā€™m wondering if Negentropic Jing (NG) has enough differences for me to drop JR and replace it with NG. The negentropic part of NG is obvious of course, but what have other users noticed (asking members who have used both JR and NG extensively)?

Does the updated field work faster (fewer listens)?
Does it last longer after listening?
Is it more complete? Does it actually work on restoring pre-natal jing?

Btw JAAJ, per your testimony above on Ojas Marrowed, I revisited that thread and wound up buying it (and loving it as well). So thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah, because it is in the official description of the field :wink: :

(New Release - Negentropic Jing)

Also this:

Yes, it is much stronger.

Yes.

Yes. But also depends whether you waste it faster again.
For example if you accumulate Jing faster, then you also may become horny faster than before. And if you are not transmuting this enegy you will simply blow it more often and thus will be back to where you were before, just fasterā€¦ :cucumber: :sweat_drops:

Yes, it is in the official description of the field.

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

:smirk:
Iā€™ve read it carefully a few timesā€¦ butā€¦ it doesnā€™t quite say that. It goes into the explanation of what pre-natal and post-natal jing are and how they interact, but it doesnā€™t explicitly state the type of jing the field affects. This is what it says:

Thatā€™s not really a definite confirmation.

Yes, Uial and _OM both have said that it affects pre-natal jing within that thread (both of whom I hold in high regard), but to me it just seems like we as a forum made an assumption without getting an official answer. Partly because the field description is a bit ambiguous.

Iā€™m not looking to be combative or a contrarian here, lol. Iā€™m just looking for the man himself to clear things up. Either way, I think I may end up getting the field based on the glowing testimonials :wink:

5 Likes

Then letā€™s ping @SammyG and maybe he can answer that question directly for us once and for all :wink:

2 Likes

What about old jing?

1 Like

Yep, it restores pre-natal jing as well.

21 Likes

Awesome. Thank you Sammy

4 Likes

Hi @SammyG , would like to know your insights on negentropic jing , I have this , but it always makes me sleepy and fatigued even with 2 loops , is there any reason for that ? I ā€˜m also experimenting following it up with Ojas marrowed after playing Negentropic jing . Thanks man.

1 Like

And even 1 loop? Might be overstauration for you. Everyooneā€™s body works differently and you may get more than enough sufficient jing with just 1 listen or even half a listen.

8 Likes

I know Iā€™m not @SammyG :D

Butā€¦ how long have you been playing it?
If thatā€™s the case, maybe you can have a ā€œmini stackā€ of some clearing and then the negentropic Jing before going to sleep? Just play it once.

Then go to sleep without other fields playingā€¦ the field will integrate. give yourself enough time to rest, maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s needed with this field now.
If you do that every day for 1-2 months, I would bet money the tiredness will go away :)

I have had periods where certain fields made me tired, I would just be practical and switch up my playlist to that I play it before bed šŸ¤·

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I would like to share my experience with this stuck. I loop it at night during my sleep, usually it takes 2 or 3 loops. When I wake up in the morning I feel very strong at clear minded. What do you think ??

2 Likes

Another trick people can use:

Loop the energy filler field (Jing, Chi, Shen) in parallel to its correspondant Dan Tien (Soul Restoration series) where this type of energy is stored.

• Jing is stored in the Lower Dan Tien (ā€œSoul Coreā€).
  • Chi is stored in the Middle Dan Tien (ā€œHeart Centerā€).
  • Shen is stored in the Upper Dan Tien (ā€œForehead Centerā€).

Loop one field, for example from your computer speakers, the other from your smartphone:

• Play Jing in parallel to Soul Core Restoration.
  • Play Chi in parallel to Heart Center Restoration.
  • Play Shen in parallel to Forehead Center Restoration.

Do not play the two fields at the same time from the same output device.

20 Likes

Is this jing thing/ majority of your post relevant for women or nah this is just intended for men

(i thought women donā€™t ā€œjingā€)

2 Likes

Jing is important for everyone. It is the basic essential life force.

In men Jing/Chi/Shen will have a male charge and in women a female charge.
Through this polarity, thatā€™s how sexual attraction happens on an energtic level.
The more charged up one is with Jing/Chi/Shen the bigger the difference to the charge of the opposite gender and the bigger the attraction.
Just like magnets and their different magnet field strength.

:magnet: :dancing_women:

12 Likes

I guess the question arises because a lot of times, men equate Jing with seminal fluid. More so, because ejaculation is associated with loss of essence, the conduit for which can be the seminal fluid. It is said that women lose Jing mainly during the menses and also when birthing a baby. However, women undergo menopause, and donā€™t have a dozen babies (anymore) - so it is postulated by some Taoist texts that women live longer than men and also age better as nature handles chi depletion better for women. Tantric sex is all about not being obsessed with orgasms, and though women are not as impacted by orgasms as men, they too need to not chase orgasms if the goal is to reach a certain degree of enlightenment through cultivation. As with anything, moderation and being unattached is key. The midway between forced abstinence and senseless indulgence is the way to go.

21 Likes

Lmao at the choice of words :joy:

Itā€™s important of course, but guys talk about it with relation to sex/ejaculation/no fap a lot.
I use negentropic Jing more or less daily, but for me it feels like a slight boost of energy (normally not much, except for when I am super tired / depleted somehow, then I feel the effects much more).
I use it partly because my hair started going grey when I was 20-21 and it shows nowā€¦ though given Iā€™m blond, it just looks like itā€™s a bit blonder there - (unless there is very ā€œblueā€ neon light, then the whiteness definitely shows lol).

I havenā€™t noticed any relation to libidoā€¦
Iā€™ve discussed this with some other girls in PMs and we all agreed that we canā€™t relate to this whole ā€œsexual energyā€/Jing relation.

8 Likes