Negentropic Jing

Hi @GoddessesAndGod I had the exact same problem when I ordered Echoes of the Past. Even sent TeeSprings an email and a lovely lady responded saying she had resent the link and still nothing. TeeSprings doesn’t deliver to Botswana and so won’t allow me to order anything even if it is digital. To order from them I have to enter a false address. So when I saw the same message like yours I started panicking thinking of all the money I had lost. I finally found it in my ‘Promotions’ folder at the top of my Gmail page. Good luck I hope you finally are able to download it.

14 Likes

Thank you so much Jennyfire! I read your post earlier while i was rushing to work so I didn’t have time to respond… But that’s exactly where it was! Silly gmail lol thank you!!!

10 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

there are audios and pendants that are only offered on teespring and not on the S.M and gumroad site.

Why ?

I know (i think)… One moment!

3 Likes

Yes, it does.

18 Likes

Reviews? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t tell much yet but I feel more down to earth again and energy growth

7 Likes

Using the Dhyana-mudra while listening keeps the energy from rising to the head.
I like an empty head and a full belly.

There is a soft and bolstered feeling around the kidneys and Ming-Men.
And a subtle “vibration” in the soles of the feet.

7 Likes

The energy this one gives is incredible. Combine it with Negentropic Chi, Shen, and a Micro Cosmic Orbit and you’ll become an unstoppable warrior :wink:

13 Likes

Missing, Knight/Warrior mindset + Soul Core Restoration to become like this

7 Likes

With so many goodies i forgot about this guy.

Creating a playlist for these guys.

3 Likes

So out of these three, would jing be the one to get first?

Ps. Broke atm.

5 Likes

Maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer can guide you.

From my little understanding of them

Jing is physical sorts energy

Chi is momentum?

Shen is spirit energy.

What do you want to work on?

I believe the same concept as soul restoration applies here regarding which you should fill first.

9 Likes

Idk tbh but I’m gonna get jing first on Tuesday, then chi and shen later.

4 Likes

What if I use outlook, not Gmail

Hi @DeepOcean sorry I can’t help you, I have outlook on my work laptop but I hardly use, I prefer using Gmail. If it isn’t in your inbox maybe try your spam folder or look in other incoming folders, it might work like Gmail where they store all adverts and promotions in a separate folder? Good luck!

5 Likes

Anyone tried it with Soul Restoration Core yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sigh just waiting for more funds before I process this. Was wondering if it’d give more energy to go about my day despite lesser sleep.

2 Likes

@ryantraveling I actually just tried it today. I usually use the Soul Restoration series every day and so I added Negentropic Jing today and listened to it for an hour or so, had a lot of energy all day today. Though, I suspect some of that would be from the Pendant of the Magi that I got today as well. I’m usually sleep deprived so Negentropic Jing helped quite a bit, highly recommend so far.

9 Likes

Do you have all three fields from the Soul Restoration series?