Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

heyy brother i need your help. do u have any handles??

1 Like

It makes me wonder how much energy I now have due to using soul core restoration 2x while sleeping for about a month now.

I feel like I have too much sexual energy despite it only being 7 days of me not releasing. I tried microcosmic audio but it works for a few minutes. Iā€™m going crazy here lol

8 Likes

@Rogue
mstate copper x 3
mstate gold x2
ojas x 1
clear negative energy enteties x 1

u ll do it.

1 Like

same here i looped soul restoration PLUS +

I made a drink, i used to take before sleep few years ago - in university.

1tsp Ashwagandha
1tsp Turmeric
Raw milk
and black sesame seeds (i just chew them)

i call it a jing elixir. I took it last night before sleeping and i woke up feel literally animalistic. On the positive side, i wrote up 12 pages of my book im writing and also killed a crazy workout along with some parnayama. :muscle: having so much basal energy can be positive too ahha

11 Likes

I definitely added ojas to use for in the morning. I have noticed that when I use flow of jing, I get so horny. Like I go crazy. If this happens to me with flow of jing, I can only imagine what negentropic jing would do to me.

Im doing all I can to increase my sexual energy accumulation for manifestation purposes. Yeah donā€™t get me wrong, I go crazy in the moment but in the end of the day when I get through it without relapsing in any way, I feel amazing.

3 Likes

Id even add Hakuinā€™s butter pill to the above listā€¦It gives a great cleanse overall, balancer and recharger of lower dantien. Will hit SEAS +100% for sureā€¦

But Ojas and Jing top the list If you ask me.

7 Likes

Try it out!

It also restores pre-natal Jing :exploding_head: :partying_face:

3 Likes

@JAAJ I feel you should do another thread one day for shen and another for chi. Your original post gave me a lot of insight.

In fact it got me to where Iā€™m confused as to where I should get negentropic jing or the ojas not shaken audio.

Now here is a question. How does one know when any of their dantians is leaking or not leaking?

3 Likes

Thank you. One day when I understand Chi and Shen more, I will probably do a post too. In the meantime, I really recommend that you study Maoshanā€™s posts here on the forum.

I would get both. While they both supply you with vital energy they also have different functions and other benefits too.

I am not energy sensitive, so the only way I know is how quickly I feel re-energized and high libido again.
Soul Core Restoration also gives a nice warm and embracing feeling in the area around the belly. And when looping Soul Core Restoration while sleeping, the sleep seems to be not that deep mentally, but energetically especially energizing and refreshing.

3 Likes

Weird how I feel it near my butt. It would twitch from time to time

4 Likes

Awesome post. It all seems on point. I discovered the same thing about Ojas Marrowed. Ever since having Blueprint of Love, reaccumulation has become a non-issue though. :muscle:
However, Soul Core is my baby. I always come back to it.

7 Likes

I want to buy a new field, which one in this concept you guys think is a ā€œbetterā€ choice for now? Negentropic jing or ojas marrowed?

4 Likes

I would get Ojas Marrowed first.
It is more ā€œphysicalā€ than Jing and will also boost your overall physical vitality and immune system.

But of course, Negentropic Jing is a must-have too.

5 Likes

That makes sense. Jing is associated with the Kidney and marrow as well. Probably that explains why you feel sensations around that area. :+1:

9 Likes

Should also include Auric and Energy body repair since they protect the dan tiens

1 Like

I am not sure whether this is really so effective for building up sexual energy as the other solutions :thinking:

I would think that the aura and torus field around the body is created and sustained by having a ton of Jing and Chi coming from the Dan Tiens in the first place.

Isnā€™t the aura just a field of Chi around your body?
And the torus field like an electro magnetic field around your heart center?

Maybe @Maoshan_Wanderer can advise here?
Gratefulness in advance :pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen this mentioned several times within the forum, but I havenā€™t seen Sammy or Captain officially confirm a pre-natal aspect to this field.

The reason why Iā€™m bringing this up is because I use the Patreon Jing Restoration (JR) every day as soon as I wake up and absolutely love it. Iā€™m wondering if Negentropic Jing (NG) has enough differences for me to drop JR and replace it with NG. The negentropic part of NG is obvious of course, but what have other users noticed (asking members who have used both JR and NG extensively)?

Does the updated field work faster (fewer listens)?
Does it last longer after listening?
Is it more complete? Does it actually work on restoring pre-natal jing?

Btw JAAJ, per your testimony above on Ojas Marrowed, I revisited that thread and wound up buying it (and loving it as well). So thank you :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah, because it is in the official description of the field :wink: :

(New Release - Negentropic Jing)

Also this:

Yes, it is much stronger.

Yes.

Yes. But also depends whether you waste it faster again.
For example if you accumulate Jing faster, then you also may become horny faster than before. And if you are not transmuting this enegy you will simply blow it more often and thus will be back to where you were before, just fasterā€¦ :cucumber: :sweat_drops:

Yes, it is in the official description of the field.

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

:smirk:
Iā€™ve read it carefully a few timesā€¦ butā€¦ it doesnā€™t quite say that. It goes into the explanation of what pre-natal and post-natal jing are and how they interact, but it doesnā€™t explicitly state the type of jing the field affects. This is what it says:

Thatā€™s not really a definite confirmation.

Yes, Uial and _OM both have said that it affects pre-natal jing within that thread (both of whom I hold in high regard), but to me it just seems like we as a forum made an assumption without getting an official answer. Partly because the field description is a bit ambiguous.

Iā€™m not looking to be combative or a contrarian here, lol. Iā€™m just looking for the man himself to clear things up. Either way, I think I may end up getting the field based on the glowing testimonials :wink:

5 Likes

Then letā€™s ping @SammyG and maybe he can answer that question directly for us once and for all :wink:

2 Likes