Negentropic Jing

Ah boy getting wiser on this forum day by day.

1 Like

Started studying daoist practices at least 17 years ago… but yeah :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

NJ is stronger + Negentropy added

2 Likes

i am sorry to hastily describe this gem expensive . Afterall, wherelse can we find something that restores our prenatal jing so easily , casually rocking in the chair watching the birds fly :slight_smile:
Thank you Dreamweaver for this gem.

7 Likes

They both fill you up with Jing the major difference is that NJ will restore your prenatal Jing

2 Likes

I think the Ascension tag will make a person attractive too, even tho you won’t give much attention to this detail because of ego erosion.

3 Likes

Well, Raise Vibrations=Raise Attraction.

2 Likes

Anyone get physical effects from this field?

1 Like

Energy?

1 Like

i don’t think is primarily physical its mostly hormonal which act on physical, it also act on stomach, muscles of legs. i listen to it two times a day i get very tired and i have to take a nap just after i woke up in the morning.

3 Likes

Jock itch is an infection that’s caused by a fungus. It’s a form of ringworm. Have you tried the fungus audio?

Also this team isn’t the biggest and there’s literally thousands of mails they get mainly @SammyG who handles the social part of the team try reaching out to him again, your mail probably got buried that’s all.

6 Likes

If you got jock itch, I would recommend getting Gentian Violet and applying it to your jock. Although the anti fungal audios work well, it certainly is more effective to use anti fungal creams such as this. This one is rather strange because it will paint your jock purple… and stay that way. But it works very well. I would highly recommend you buy that and apply it. And continue listen to the audios.

12 Likes

wow, didn’t know there was a field for prenatal Jing and postnatal jing, amazing.

Should you get this if you already have Plasma Protocol and Blueprint of life? Or is Negentropic Jing the only field for prenatal jing?

Edit: How long is Negentropic Jing?

1 Like

ok, thank you Eli!

1 Like

It may not be necessary if you already have Blueprint of Life, but you will need to listen to it thoroughly. Be that as it may, BoL is an intelligent field that scans the listener at various levels, and as a rule deals first with what it deems most important. But if you feel you need it or want to solve it immediately and thoroughly, you are right to buy it; it’s up to you, your goals and budget.

4 Likes

Ok thanks abunch! I’ll keep using BoL for awhile then eventually go to Plasma Protocol and see how that goes. I’ll probably down the line buy it unless I feel plasma protocol and bol fixed it

I have been listening to BoL for 2 months next week and have listened to it a lot since then; I have seen progress not even imaginable, some even as a nice surprise, while for many others, you will notice it in the following months or maybe never. It works very discreetly, it’s a jewel, like whoever invented it.
So see what is best for you, and if you have decided to spend the planned amount on Negentropic Jing, I would recommend that you spend it on something that directly relates to your goals or on ones that everyone should have, like Armor of Light and Glory. These are my 2 cents.

6 Likes

Amazing, thanks for the advice. I’m definitely gonna keep listening to the blueprint more frequently now. Does it still work if it is downloaded on multiple devices? Such as my phone and computer, or does the smart field not work than. I also listen to it with a family member sometimes

Absolutely yes
for example Plasma Protocol, my wife and I have listened to it, while BoL has it on my Mp3 player, on my wife’s iPod, on the pendrive connected to the TV, on that of the clock radio while others I also have them on CD to play on my car radio.

2 Likes