Negentropic Jing

Yeah. The flute in DNA repair system makes me sad. I think, flute stirs the grief of our subconscious.

3 Likes

could you elaborate on this, please? (All good if it’s too personal to share).

Hello, I have been reading thru the thread, just wonder how the effect of this field has been to you up until now.
I’m mid 50s, yes I feel my age. Looking for something that nourishes my entire system.
I’d like to hear your experience using this field if it’s OK. Thank you

It seems to me that people using this field are still young, supposed to have lots of jing still. But when human hit 50 years old, it’s way different. Because I/m from Asian country, I know 3 treasure concepts by knowledge.
If someone like in their 40s or 50s uses this field and share experience, that would be so great. Thank you

2 Likes

I’m curious, given what you know about the 3 Treasures, what would you be expecting this field to do for you?

Hello, thank you for always responding :blush:

Well, when I was younger, of course I was energetic and it seemed I had enough time in my life. But when I hit 50 years old, I started noticing change in me (like, I’m not as energetic as I used to… over all physical change many people feel about), and realized that my time ahead is shorter than my past… That was pretty shocking!!

So my answer to your question
I hope to be comfortably energetic, and if this field (and others as well) helps rejuvenation or longevity, that would be great.
Everyone wants to stay well and healthy in his/her life for sure, right? I thought this jing field and other negentropic chi and shen may help…

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for helping me understand what you’re wanting.

I was particularly interested in your answer, as I had just read another reply from you today about budgetary concerns (and don’t we all have them to some extent? :slightly_smiling_face: ).

Whilst I agree with you that the Negentropic 3 Treasures fields will assist with the goals you’ve just shared with me, as you know, it’s about managing and balancing the 3 Treasures. Given that 3 Negentropic versions are not cheap fields (and together they add up to an investment), you might enjoy playing with the free 3 Treasure fields (available on YouTube and Patreon). That way you can test-drive the morphic field versions of the 3 Treasures (without straining your budget), see your experience and make a more informed decision for yourself.

If you do decide to purchase Negen Jing (“Neg Jing” has too many bad connotations to me :laughing: ), there’s a 10% flash sale going on at Teespring right now (dunno for how long). I think the code is MARCH10. (Announcement was made in the Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck thread.

1 Like

I know! negentropic fields are pricey, which I understand (and still I really appreciate and respect all the hard work team Sapien put.)
That’s why we ask questions here, read reviews and learn how they work before making investment.

I have tried free Youtube videos of 3 treasures, but I wasn’t constant. Maybe I should periodically use them and how they affect me, and then I can think about updating to negentropic ones.

I missed spring sale that they had about 2 weeks ago, and made comments on announcement thread. (I thought spring sale was around Easter time…) I noted I wished the sale would run longer (because spring sale was for a few days) like they had winter holiday sale…
I never thought another sale run this soon. Yay

I thank you for all your time you take to reply to me.
:pray:

2 Likes

Oh, don’t get me wrong! I don’t mean to step in the way of you getting feedback from our other forum friends, because you’re right! That is why we ask questions here.

I was just answering your question in ways I thought would be helpful to you personally.

1 Like

Of course, I always appreciate your feedback, suggestion, and also from others too.
When I read thru threads in this forum, I see you a lot and your insight is very helpful. Thank you so much.

Sharing something gives us opportunity to learn more.
I always think this Sapien community is great in that point.

3 Likes

Could this start a second puberty cycle? Science till now doesnt know what triggers the production of ‘gonadotrophin releasing hormone’ (GnRH) from the hypothalamus, which stimulates the pituitary gland to release two hormones, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH)?
@Captain_Nemo

3 Likes

I experience an increase in body hair when using this twice daily. Any others noticing similar effects?

1 Like

This field is absolutely the best thing I have ever bought.

I must have been Jing depleted for a while, too many fields, over indulgence in earthly activities etc.

The last week since looping this multiple times a day, I feel amazing.

So at peace, so positive, I’ve leaned down a bit, less desire for junk food etc - Fields also feel a lot stronger again.

I’m sorry I didn’t get this sooner - a couple of years ago, I used to get profound effects from jing restoration v2, like testosterone on steroids, but it slowly became less effective.

I wish I hadn’t hesitated with this, and gotten it before a load of other fields.

This partnered with soul core restoration feels so, so good.

11 Likes

Next: Ojas Marrowed :wink:

6 Likes

Love listening to Quadible Integrity’s 11th power 2x, then looping this for at least 3/4 hours while I’m working :grin::grin::grin:. Will have you feeling brand new.

5 Likes

Have had this for awhile now, at first I didn’t feel much from this but I just paired it with Ojas (from YT/patreon) and I feel amazing.

4 Likes

Follow up: here’s how I have these ordered right now. How would you order these?

I’ve checked the other threads on jing-chi-shen, and this is my understanding so far.

I should probably put Jindan before everything? What are your thoughts thanks in advance :star2:

1 Like

Is there a reason why you’re deliberately breaking up the 3 Treasures?

I’m not really understanding how you’ve come up with this particular order, so I might be missing something.

I personally would put the 3 Treasures together and then the 5 Elements afterwards (because the elements are refractions of the 3 Treasures in the physical world).

2 Likes

Eh idk I’m working it out. I will put them together thanks! Which should come first? I’ve seen people do jing-chi-shen and also jing-shen-chi in their playlists and wondering what you think would be optimal

1 Like

There are a few different schools of thought on this (and I think we did a deep dive into this in one of these Negentropic 3 Treasure threads, if you want the detailed version).

The most common order (claimed to be “traditional”) from the West point of view seems to be Jing-Chi-Shen, but there are schools which adhere to their own order, for their own reasons.

Since you asked me directly, the way I was taught is different. I do Jing-Shen-Chi. That doesn’t make “my” way “right” or any other way “wrong.” I do it this way because this is the way that I was taught we are created: the potential of Jing is infused with the spirit of Shen so that we can harness and create the life force of Chi. (I was also taught to spell Chi differently, so typing this looks oh so wrong to me. :laughing: I’m bringing this little point up to kind of highlight how things can get turned around when we import constructs from one culture into a very different culture.)

7 Likes

Thank both you so much for your responses I really appreciate it!

:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes