Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork

Do you still notice New changes in your face ?
I am more and more tempted to buy this After reflexion :slightly_smiling_face: 100% sure it will benefit me from a health viewpoint (i have trouble breathing from my right nostril and i snore a little bit a night… + I often have what could seem like light headaches but is in fact a little pain in my cheekbones and temporal bones :thinking:)

My only main goal from an esthetic point of view would be to have shorter midface and shorter philtrum… This seems to be appropriate for that ?
I have a really flat face for an european girl, and that is what makes my look, i really like this feature, and in a sense i want to enhance it but am scared to mess with it… Will i loose my little flat nose ? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah actually let me post an updated testimonial by tomorrow.

I’ll also answer any questions you may have.

Take care.

2 Likes

I would say just do research on the Maxilla, as ironically all these areas are heavily influenced by the maxilla itself.

Your cheekbone definition, eyes sunken or not, breathing problems when awake/sleeping.

Your midface is basically comprised of maxilla anatomy as well.

All things I’ve noticed myself, real quick to share:

• Symmetrical beard growth (beard is very even and this ties into other benefits listed)

• Side Profile enhancement (many people complain about nose from side angle, when it really could be a recessed maxilla)

• The Smile (it has this full feeling to it, like an optimal level of width, etc. more photogenic.
    I can actually feel confident in my smile as I believe this ties into the benefit right below this one)

• Verbal fluency (because my tongue has room to breathe, pun intended, my verbal fluency when talking or calling is on the dot. I don’t get tongue tied like before or even after the brain stuff, sometimes it’s just this confidence in speaking. Maybe it’s also to do with not shallow breathing, because I can breathe do deeply when I mew or just go about my day naturally).

• Eye Areas are more hunter like, less eye folds, and more deep set. But this may have been from other things to like high T or something.

These are off the top of my head, but all I can say is this my favorite beauty field Dream has made of all time.

It’s the hack to being the closet thing to a 10 in looks for the face itself.

I’m just so grateful, but it will be a while before I can shake of past sense of self illusions, and sabotage with self worth.

Let me know how else I can help you with this field.

Look forward to your maxilla upgrade :)

8 Likes

Oh yeah it’s impressive all the benefits you’ve had! I have researched the maxilla and yes everything you say makes sense. I think I’m going to buy it too…

I had a fear about my side profile but it can only improve it actually… especially since I have a lot of space available on my palate because it is really curved… (Haha being really shy when i was a child i was always sucking my thumb :baby:t2:)
Well ill delete my pictures cause im not really confortable with that… Now im convinced it will really benefit me :slight_smile: Thanks again for your explanations!:fire:

3 Likes

Actually I wanted to comment this.

Every one knows that the sucking reflex is innate, the bio oral survival circuit etc.

A lot of issues with maxilla from what I read, sometimes stem from this congenital trauma.

The breastfeeding process etc.

This ties in to my crooked facial appearance or smile benefit.
When you making a sucking posture with your mouth, and the maxilla becomes clear if it is recessed or not.

From birth trauma in the womb/pregnancy or post childbirth etc.
Prenatal presentation of fetus in womb,etc.

Let alone the allergenic deficits from mouth breathing during childhood because indoor pollutants etc.

That’s why for me personally I look at the Maxilla is end all be all, if you have other features already in good health.

And the cherry on top is that this is negentropic!!

Dealing with those defects from infancy etc.

And the quality you’re getting etc. compared to the health care systems charging procedures for it, that can’t even hold a candle to half of what this does.

So there is truly nothing like it, and the field itself has such a relaxing and pressure melting feel to it, it’s the absolute best.

But see other reviews of course, don’t want to peddle anything.

5 Likes

I think also the collective unconscious is picking this up too.

There is video after video on Youtube now highlighting how the Maxilla sometimes really is a make it or break it for facial beauty aesthetics/appearance.

Especially with the male fringe subreddits and self improvement ecoystem.

And I know that the New Release: Auto-Mewing (Negentropic)

Is a big one for people to use.

But this is (New Release: Negentropic Maxilla Masterwork) by a far a prerequisite if you can’t even mew properly i.e. back of tongue roof mouth etc.

Most people mew with only the tip of their tongue, and this devolves the facial proportion even more, and worsens the facial structure.
Most people are unaware of their own narrow palates and all that.

Posted this a few days back

The compatibility issues need to be solved first and foremost.

5 Likes

Haha no breast feeding for me when i was a child (i read it was a postive factor for good maxilla development) + thumbsucking…

Well it’s quite strange because ever since i started reading this thread and started considering the idea of buying it, the left side of my face (Bones only) is in constant pressure… Like i said it feels like a light headache… Might be my body talking to me "buy this !!":thinking::slightly_smiling_face:
I will buy it in a few days and i’ll share my results

2 Likes

Sometimes our intuition knows best :)

Does this help with bimaxillary protrusion too?

It should.

Just have to say, slept like a baby with this.

1 Like

This field was definitely the missing piece of the various beauty products, I’ve been using it for almost 2 months. I agree that it is essential.

I expect the changes to become even more incredible and radical with time. One of my favourites.

Recommended 10/10

12 Likes

If you can, get yourself a pair of these:

or

1. Play some EMF Shielding/protection, Schuman Resonance, Grounding etc.

2. Then play yourself a beauty field of your choice, preferably this one (Maxilla)

While wearing them like a pair of sunglasses.

the lens are removable too.

but damn it works wonders, I have other devices I try to get creative like this with too.

Update me.

Thank me later. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

#ChadMaxilla

grafik

3 Likes

No joke.

I stopped playing it for like 3 days while focusing only on Crucible Karma and what an awful night i had 2 days ago, like the whole apnea and stuffy nose (but empty) came back, i was like Jesus how did i live before without this field?! I felt i was going to die sleeping lol

So i started back last night and all good again.

I hope over time ill get rid of that for good. So i dont have to play this for ever :grimacing: i wonder how long itd take to reach a desired point? (Although because of aging i guess we must play some loops every few weeks or so for maintenace)

5 Likes

I’m trying to get a friend of mine on this asap, for this reason itself.

I guess in time we will see, the fact that is negentropic and possibly compounds only makes me more confident in the future of utilizing it.

but yeah should definitely have a nest egg soon, and just cruise with the flow.
Be it months from or a year.

But I imagine this working so much faster then that, seeing from my experience and others like yourself.

3 Likes

It is scary and can def kill you! Beside the damage to the heart it can cause

I felt it stronger i guess because id got accustomed to deeply sleep every night since this field which i dont think i ever really had.

I was so sleepy i couldnt get up to get my phone to play it but it was awful.

1 Like

Thats what i think

1 Like

I think months for me personally :)

Stuff is working scarily fast, but hey that’s fine with me.

4 Likes

Sleeping with this works so much faster.

It’s like a Dragon ball chamber for instant results.

Just my personal experience, do what works for you.

7 Likes

I also realized something else today.

Those days i wasnt listening to it i was sooo moody, like annoyed and just blah and tired during the day. I thought it was Crucible K, but now after 2 great nights again i remembered how important is to have a deep good quality of sleep but most important breathing well throughout the night!

Having sleep apnea or deviated septum, stuffy nose etc is so detrimental to the brain and heart health. And by side effects the whole body doesnt rest either.

Breathing is how all cells get the proper oxygen to perform well. The resting time is crucial for our wellbeing.

This audio is way more than to just have a beautiful face. I am sure even without having breathing issues, it gets enhanced for everybody.

This audio adds quality and health to our life

11 Likes