Nothing Frivolous Bout it

Damn, that’s sick, I am trying to get that especially, so I can be a math god haha.

2 Likes

Cool, good luck with the field.

1 Like

You too buddy.

1 Like

Ok Visual Processing is a literal cheat code for gaming, I love Dream so much. So I am able to read targets so easily and I am like a headshot machine out of nowhere these past few hours. Like guys my aim is going nuts in counter strike right now. Also I am able to see more clearly. This is a must for the gamer stack guys.

11 Likes

Also Used the Plasma bath and got the same effects as the anti puffiness for facial toning, gonna replace that. this is amazing so far.

7 Likes

You mean related to my physical stack? At the time I used this stack, these two audios were still not out :slight_smile:

But in general, yes! While they certainly affect the body and mind in myriad positive ways, practices involving them were primarily aimed at spirituality and Kundalini/enlightenment than physiological benefits. Yogic discipline believes that without complete balance of the body-mind complex, Enlightenment is nearly impossible, so physiology is certainly an important part of it.

9 Likes

Do you have increased reaction time or how would it benefit your aim? Thought aim was purely based of reaction time and hand to eye coordination

imagine it as like

your first round without visual processing
you see enemy, but your eyes can only take in 60-70% of the enemy in any distance
60-70% result because of other brain factors or more like the way you see things, maybe a little bit blurry or your eyes cant just take in the full motion of the enemy and you would have delays in your visual processing

now

your second round with visual processing
Your enemy is clear, your eyes can take in the information way better and can focus on the enemy because the processing is enhanced, no more disturbances in your field of view and no more delays in your brain, thats why your motoric skills can adjust much better to your eyes and overall imrpovement of your “skill” which is just the ability to take in better visual information and act upon it

11 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Amazing update to share!! Having aphantasia this is awesome!

I added Visual Processing to my brain stack and last night I had my first dream which I can recall physically seeing!

I couldn’t see much, I could only see the clothes 1 person was wearing, and nothing else. When I woke up I was so happy! I can’t recreate the image after waking up but I’m excited to keep going!

I can’t say whether it’s just from the audio or the combination of all audios in the stack

14 Likes

Reaction time and accuracy based on the visuals, I was able to react faster and see the enemies head faster

4 Likes

I had some weird dream last night, saw myself walking. Crossing the street in HD a few other things in fact even saw @Maoshan_Wanderer not with an actual face but rather a body and his logo as a face :rofl:.

13 Likes

Haha… nice to have “virtually” met you :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Same, same!

Funny cause in the dream you was low key cheering me on, didn’t want to make it too obvious neither of us did.

5 Likes

I think in real life, I am pretty low key… :smiling_imp:

Oh well, I would like to believe that but honestly, naaaw… I am always the joker at a party that likes to talk to everyone haha…

9 Likes

If the mood calls for it, yeah lol. I’m a bit unorthodox when it comes to programming. I’ll do a month of straight deadlift focus or clean & jerk as well lol.

1 Like

I did a clean shave everything to mimic those 80’s days :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Next one you’ll get a chest hair & beard pic!

2 Likes

kinky

2 Likes

I Dreamt ALLLLLLL night with @Maoshan_Wanderer as well hahahah

Why are you getting in our heads Mr wanderer???

:flushed::flushed::flushed::crazy_face::grimacing:

5 Likes

That’s a definition made me double up with laughter! :laughing:

3 Likes