New release on Sapien Medicine theme - The Otherworld

wait…am I wrong or this is like some time portal to other timeline like middle age or what? Lol
Any other guess? Has anyone any clue lol?

https://youtu.be/LDYyH9AWtvk

3 Likes

1 Like

Tuatha

2 Likes

From Wikipedia:
The Tuath Dé dwell in the Otherworld but interact with humans and the human world.

So maybe this is something like Intercession with this world or something similar?

Maybe, it could infuse you with their energy or maybe even a portal to their world, need Dream to confirm it cuz im not playing it lol.

Lol
this was just fun and something I really wanted to do.
This tells the story of the arrival, then being sent into the sidhe mounds after the defeat and then and energetic experience of the otherworld.
So consider it an energetic ‘story’ or peek into history.
No intercessions or anything.
Like you may feel their hopes and aspirations at the arrival,
their sadness and wonder of being forced to move.
and then the new world they have made.

25 Likes

Wow I love it! See below description from wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_Otherworld

In Celtic mythology, the Otherworld is the realm of the deities and possibly also of the dead.

In Gaelic and Brittonic mythology it is usually described as a supernatural realm of everlasting youth, beauty, health, abundance and joy.[1] The Otherworld is usually elusive, but various mythical heroes visit it either through chance or after being invited by one of its residents.

4 Likes

Mantra Meditations…

3 Likes

lol, the topic channel is self created by youtube,
I am trying to get it merged
chances are low, but either way it means whenever I make music, they will create a topic generated content for it.

13 Likes

O wow! I listened this morning early and I cried for about an hour…it got me right in the heart! I’m from Galway…it definitely released something!

5 Likes

I’m late to the party. I just discovered this. This is so amazing. I’m listening to The Otherworld now because I am also creating a new world or a new life at least. Thank you for sharing this.

I plan to listen to all of this later when I have more time and just re-experience the past, new hopes, exile, new world. It’s perfect.

3 Likes

What are your guys experiences listening to this album? I’m definitely curious about it, should I meditate to it?

2 Likes

“The Otherworld”, as other energetic “movies”, is a really fun field to experience.

The first minutes of it were joyful and with a feeling of exploration. Then, around the 5 min mark, it became bleak, sad and sorrowful, things felt slow and dim. After that, around 7 min, things pick up again, like travelling even while being tired, fueled by hope. The next big change was a bit before 13 min, where I was “placed” somewhere that felt really otherworldly.

All these timestamps are timed with changes in the music and the transitions between them are very smooth. This story is told by a great storyteller.

3 Likes