New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field)

Yes yes thank you! Woke up with a migraine and body aches and wanted to Nope out of today. 2 rounds was enough to help me feel better enough to get up. Guess I’ll be skipping my usual breakfast of painkillers and coffee today.:v:

9 Likes

Wow… Thank you soooo much for this Captain!! :pray: :sparkles: Unbelievable!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: My first thought was actually “Nice! I can’t wait for my shoulder pain to return now so I can try this out” :woman_facepalming: :joy: :sweat_smile: I guess that’s how excited I am about this field and the fields in general (although I may not always get to each right away but that’s only because I want to wait until I’m ready to give each the full attention it deserves). And now I can also play this for my family when they have their individual pains again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :revolving_hearts: Thank you!! :sparkling_heart: !!

9 Likes

Returned from a “water run” walk with a neckache. 1/3 of the way through the track, the ache was gone! Thanks and blessings to the Maker! :smiley: Almost forgot. Also had a lower back ache during the walk. It, too is gone! :pray: :heart:

8 Likes

Edit: My God. Im sorry guys with my books like reviews lol

Im a writer. A detailed one lol :heart:

Oh i am so happy to give this mini review :blush: its early but im so excited and in case someone needs it urgent too

Another sister… (i have actually shared her pics about the skin audios)

this is a whole different review and definitely something that can be tried and tested by those suffering of Tinnitus.
(With this particular review)

My sister has a really bad case of Tinnitus (something with the middle part of the ear as well)

Kidneys (which are triggered by the whatever issues in her ears or that trigger the ears problem if the root issue is in the kidney)

Headaches

Shes done everything possible and all tests. Little success and very slow.

Shes tried all kinds of ways through Sapiens fields (not that they didnt work for her) but she just couldn’t take them even low volume before getting pains in all the mentioned parts earlier.

So she could not really wait for results since her problems need consistency in looping the fields.

Then she jumped in with Plasma Protocol since it would target everything.

She tried. She tried in many different ways, like super slowly little by little increasing, days in between etc

But no, they were too strong for her ears, therefore kidneys would hurt more and head.

She gave up after the 3rd week.

I tried healing from afar see if it could be easier and with the help of the Servitors. All good but after a few days, shed feel worse. her energy system were to weak to sustain

So then she started with Smart stem cells.

1 month ago, and phone min low volume and just close to her belly or even legs lol so it wouldnt bother the ears. Its been nice on her, she likes it and she is feeling more stronger and clearer.
Not yet results on kidneys and ears but its normal that would take a while.

Anyway…

When this field got released i shared it with her for her pains, and since this would actually block the pains then she could feel better and while i was explaining to her it hit me… duh lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I suggested her to experiment this field before like priming a little then a couple of times the plasma 1
Then this one again like 2 or 3 times and see how she felt.

So shes done it yesterday and today.

She says it feels soooo smooth to her head
And like nothing bothers her at all with the Plasma 1 that was really strong before.

Basically this audio is blocking the pains listening to the fields may cause so by not hurting then she can work with the kidneys and ears fields.

She also said that maybe she hadnt noticed how bad she was like you get accustomed to pain and issues everywhere, but now like after this field her body feels relaxed light and energized.
It put her to take a looong nap after (today) and she woke up feeling better.

So i guess now she is gonna be able to sustain the protocol and start her journey to healing :slightly_smiling_face::pray:

I will def post more about her as we see the evolution!!!

17 Likes

LunaMoon - I am so happy that your sister has found relief at last, or is finding it with a future tuned to gradual healing of kidneys, ears, head and all! I’ll bet your new servitor buddy could tweak the settings for her! Happy healing!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :pray:

4 Likes

Yesss ive def thought about it, just letting her go slow first and see :blush:

Thank you x

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Thanks god you sister is better.
I remember you told the advanced healing + voltage was helping her a lot for her tinnitus.

2 Likes

Thanks for this Captain!
It seems we are having every old field upgraded with negentropy.

2 Likes

I’m so very glad this is helping your sister! I have tinnitus on and off, and sometimes with the hyperacuasis ( sensitive hearing) and it is downright painful. :pray::heart:

1 Like

All the fields worked but she eventually stopped them every time because she couldnt receive all the energy she was too weak.

But thanks a lot for remembering her :heart:

I hope you are better too x

4 Likes

Thank you! I mean this field is not directly helping her cure tinnitus.

But tinnitus is triggered when playing fields constantly and daily and then get pains

So this field blocks the pain so that gives her a window to absorb the fields energy then she will be able to heal with consistency with the fields :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

It makes total sense to me!:smiley:

2 Likes

I experience a warm flow in my throat. For me the faith field already works like a instantaneous drug pain reliever for me (among other things). Checking this out with KQC for experimental purposes . KQC tends to bring in subtle random pains for me.

6 Likes

I just came back from the dentist and it’s been a bit painful :sweat:. Been looping this wonderful field with the awesome music (love the EDM touch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) since and I’m feeling so much better! Thank you so much for creating this Captain!! :sparkling_heart: !! So nice it’s a smart field too… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Can’t get enough of this music man, holy shit, literally some of the best music I’ve ever listened to, even in general!

2 Likes

Today I get vaccine third dose or booster dose and it is very painful. Play this audio 3x and the pain instantly disappear.

7 Likes

My wisdom tooth have started to move again, I have a very intense pain whenever I eat. Tried listening to this the pain went away after 3-4 listens.

The pain went away, too bad it comes back whenever I touch the area or eat but atleast I can listen to this to shorthen the time in pain

6 Likes

This had an almost immediate effect on back pain yesterday. I was in so much pain I had to crouch on the floor, I played this video and the pain went away in about 1 minute. Amazing

3 Likes

I listened to this field when my head ached from the temperature. And there are also pains in the spine and migraines. Looped this field 3-4 times. The pain was reduced by 80%. And then she completely disappeared.

I used to always take pain pills. But these times I did not drink such pills. The field helped.

Thank you :heart:

4 Likes