New Release: Pain Control 2.0 (Experimental smart field)

Use it everytime when needed and works Everytime. Even used it today. It’s definitely better than many paid fields to ease pain…
Captain should just remove experimental from the title

7 Likes

I didnt need to use this one until yesterday.

Unfortunately one area at work (its a hotel) is cleaned or wahtever with a very strong smell, like flowery smell or whatever but its so strong when i have to stay in that particular area for hours i get headache sometimes.

Yesterday the smell was even stronger so yeah i got a beautiful migraine :expressionless: that wasnt going away easily.

So i tried this for the 1st time and after the initial seconds on the 2nd loop it literally felt like if something had just pulled the pain out from my head, the thing is i was laughing at that moment (even now remembering) haha i didnt notice the 1st time due to being in pain but when i felt the hurt leaving my head is when i heard the PLANE like taking off

pain be gone !!! :airplane:

I was like “ohh did the pain just left my head?.. wait a minute is that an airplane leaving?” :laughing::laughing: i couldnt stop laughing imagining the pain on a seat leaving.

Literally took off and its how it felt. That was too funny. Captain is such a kid too!!

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

I cant find this field on Patreon…

Was it removed? Because it was there before @SC448

Oh seems like the Patreon list here has an incorrect link, here it is the one that works :slight_smile:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pain-control-2-0-56607524

3 Likes

Can’t get enough of this music @Captain_Nemo , by far the best music you have ever put in any field (just an opinion of mine), I don’t even have pain and I’m listening to this just cuz of the music! But having no pain is quite an extra benefit haha

1 Like

This field never fails to amaze me.

It has helped me so, so much.
But tonight, my daughter was crying out in pain due to growing pains in her legs.
By the second play, she was laughing, smiling and completely pain free :) wow.

Thank you, Dream. You have helped so much (I’m genuinely feeling emotional at how amazing everything you do is.)
From my daughter and I, we are truly grateful.

5 Likes

Is it safe for children? My daughter, 10 years old, is injured in her head. She got 4 stitches.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I come back to this field time to time not for the field itself but for the music

It’s my favorite music out of any NFT audio, morphic field audio without a doubt

Nothing will ever top the music/beat of this in my opinion

Oh yeah, super effective at relieving pain too haha

3 Likes

Sapien I wanna thank you so much for this field !! It’s a gem. I was having incredibly painful period cramps (I don’t remember when was the last time I felt this bad)
This field aliviated almost immediately my awful cramps
Many many thanks :pray:

5 Likes

Gonna really be putting this one to the test tomorrow…

Have a huge 8 hour ribcage/stomach tattoo piece

Super pumped (for a non-painful session) :sweat_smile: