Plasma Protocol

Thanks OM! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

i too have a tiny plate & screw in my wrist region, and PP 1 hasn’t caused any discomfort

8 Likes

End of the second week. Using plasma protocol 2 The body detoxification process is obvious. There is a cold symptom. Plasma 3 will be used for continuous update.

6 Likes

Would anyone advise something for Hip impingement? Femoroacetabular impingement (FAI)

Hope this will help my yellow tongue

It should, along with those already suggested to you by some members in this thread:

You may consider adding The Bacteria and Fungi Apocalypse (Gumroad, somewhat in the already given recommendations) and Senescent Cell Removal as well (the latter also to give some boost to the Stem Cells and Scar Tissue Removal already included in the Protocol).

Best of luck!

7 Likes

Love you, Brony. You are awesome.

6 Likes

Ok i will add :blush:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cupcake: :bear: :hugs:

Waiting for good news from you :four_leaf_clover: :dizzy:

5 Likes

With the August gumroad sale, I kept on reading the advanced healing description before buying it. I really liked that audio(s) but my intuitive flash led me to this and finally, I got these 3 combo audios for me and my mom! Thank you for your generous discount @Captain_Nemo! I’m so glad I have this protocol now. I have to revise my playlist to accomodate this. If only BOL was also on gumroad :grinning::+1:

12 Likes

I read the torsion description and Im using it but i dont really understand what it does? Why listen to it first? Ty.

Are you saying there is a way to get a discount on this item on gumroad?
$323

The Plasma Protocol

Yeah! All fields on gumroad! Just enter ‘thecode’ in the promo code section annd you get a 12% off. :)

5 Likes

Ty! Can u explain to me the people in this thread that are saying they only listen to protocol 1 or 2 etc. The plasma protocol on gumroad is all three at once correct?

3 Likes

Yeah you get the full protocol when you buy the field! Plasma Combo 1, 2, and 3. They are referring to the order or the frequency they use the combo in since it’s advised to start off with each field for a week when first starting out the protocol.

Check out this post by _OM on guidelines:

6 Likes

nope, 3 audios

5 Likes

Ok, i think i understand. One price, 3 files. listen to them one at a time.

4 Likes

Do you think it matters which one u start with? Could you start with 2 and then 1,3?

1 Like

I would go with the recommended playthrough for the first time using this and then after that you can do what you want

4 Likes

Would this replace the healing audios, kidney and adrenals, liver detox, amygdalae healing etc?

Or the skin regeneration and facelift fields?

2 Likes