Plasma Protocol

You are right @anon27074685 most people are not operating in 5D consciousness consistently. Most people’s consciousness jump between 3D and 4D with an occasional of 5D.

I think most of us in this forum are well on our way in anchoring our nonphysical self in 5D and once that happens then the physical would follow.

17 Likes

I was thinking of the following stack for next one month.

Mind Setting Album - 1x
Throat Chakra - 1x (already listened to root chakra for one month some time age)
Soul Restoration (heart) - 1x (already listened to soul restoration core for one month in december)
Plasma Protocol - 3x (one stage per week and last week repeat any stage)

I have read people getting with fatigued with only Plasma Protocol. My question is is this stack too much with Plasma Protocol or doable ?

6 Likes

It’s doable

6 Likes

So I’ve almost finished the plasma combo 2 now. I definitely feel wayy more healthier and youthful. My digestion is great now. I had little detox symptoms and fatigue on somedays but they were bearable. Its also important to eat a nutrient dense diet while using this. Otherwise you will feel like you’ve been hit by a train lol. So I’ve been eating whey protein and healthy fats also green vegetables.

25 Likes

Thanks for the update!

5 Likes

So I’ve finished my cycle and I honestly don’t know what to give you all for guidelines after this.
I feel and look noticeably younger and healthier.

As I suspected, issues that would address, for example, “hair” (Combo 3) were helped during both Combo 1 and Combo 2.
Meaning, the body is too complex to simply assume one issue is not being affected by underlying issues in other parts of the body.

So with that said, I WILL say, yes, continue to listen to them…
I have ideas…but without more testers/feedback, they would all work for different purposes and individualized for different circumstances.

• Guideline 1. Continue the same prescribed routine ie Combo 1 for a week, Combo 2 for a week, Combo 3 for a week.

• Guideline 2. Listen to Combo 1, 2, & 3 (1x) each everyday.

• Guideline 3. Same as Guideline 1 but for only 3 days before switching

• Guideline 4. Whatever you feel is going to work for you. :man_shrugging:

45 Likes

So sad. I need to wait a while to get some of these newer gems. :cry:

Perhaps @Captain_Nemo will consider having a New Year/ New You sale?? :smile::crossed_fingers: :innocent:

5 Likes

:pray: :pray:

Thank you for your testimonial, this time, @_OM!

And for the guideline ideas and feedback! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks for the Testimonial Om, definitely feeling the same about the complexity of the body and how each combo should be used.

Aside from that, I have a 60 years old friend & client with an advanced Sclerosis (though rocking it, as according to “modern” science she should be completely paralyzed or gone by now).

I am feeling to recommend her the Plasma Combo + Sclerosis Experimental. Does anyone have feedbacks regarding Plasma Combo and deep health issues like that?

I am feeling such disease are much deeper than physical.

4 Likes

Ever notice how the Dove emoji here looks more like a fighter jet than a peaceful dove itself? :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed this too, there’s definitely crossover between all three audios

10 Likes

Wish Granted…New Year Sales Until 10th of Jan

8 Likes

Wow!! Thank you @Captain_Nemo!! :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Does the eternity tag make you live for 200-300 years?

God, I hope not!

6 Likes

Wondering if anyone noticed effects cognitively for PP1 since it deals with the nervous system.

This combo is amazing. I have not used combo 1 and 2 but have used #3 for 5-6 days and the effects are very noticeable in my face. Dreamweaver is a freaking genius. Thanks man for creating this masterpiece. This is by far the best audio he has ever created. Worth every penny.

22 Likes

Details?? What are the results you’ve seen?

3 Likes

Tighter skin and younger look.

11 Likes

Hello Torvic !! An awesome feeling from your feedback and testimony !!
How about Scars and Wounds ?
Im pretty sure that people interested on that topic would like your review on that :slight_smile:

6 Likes