Plasma Protocol

oh, go slow please ! and take breaks when you feel like it
good luck :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you. Have a great day :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Good you hopped on the protocol! Iā€™m wondering why donā€™t you use fields that induce and enhance flow within your body? Like Mana Circuits, Torsion, and Bone and Organ Breathing? The latter is important in delivering a luxurious energy treat to your body, compressed, spread, and made appropriate use of. And then Abdominal Wall Restoration field that I personally like to pair with Diatasis Recti field when I target this area. Target your spine and neck for better delivery, and blood brain barrier for more of it, and added Brain-body communication.

I genuinely encourage you to read up on the positive side that offers a lead to your solutions ā€¦ when you read up on your issue try to look at the ā€œcoreā€ reasons and link to the endless possibilities you can have in the fields, donā€™t take a field only by its name but by the variety of things it can offer and help with.

I slept to breathe of belly last night for similar reasons :) this one field has been very miraculous to me, and leaves me astounded every time ā€¦ I had similar problems to you btw, but most are gone nowā€¦ Gone is not the word even ā€¦ Some things itā€™s like they never been there :) you just wanna work around a little bit ;)

Best of luck to you Seamie :)

14 Likes

Hey @Desiree . I have used the 3 Fields you mentioned a few times already but my problem is I am so sensitive to the fields if I use more than 4 or 5 a day then my energy body goes a bit crazy on me. Iā€™m hoping to do the energy course soon, I heard there is a field to help with energy sensitivities on it which may help me. I also have so many things wrong with me that I actually had a stack of 34 Fields at one stage just so I could remember all of them and that was even without putting in fields like Mana Circuits and so on.

Thatā€™s what kind of made me go for Plasma Protocol because I was hoping that way i would be able to cut back on a load of fields and focus on Plasma and the add a few more in then.

When I use Abdominal Wall it makes me feel way worse for some reason, it amplifies all of the sickness and pain in my abdomen and cuts my breathing off more than it usually would feel. I am also getting that from using Plasma 1 as well but Iā€™m just really hoping itā€™s a make things worse before they get better type of deal.

I would love for this stuck feelingg in the center of my upper abdomen to be gone because I feel that is where a lot of my problems stem from.
I will try and sleep to Breathe Of The Belly tonight and see how I get on. Usually when I try to sleep to a field during the night I wake up after a few hours and the inner tremor/vibrations things that I have get way more intense but Iā€™ll try it and see what happens.
Thanks Desiree :blush:

2 Likes

Youā€™ll be surprised with the amount of physical fields Exorcism Rite can replace ;)

Paired with the most crucial for your energy body Solar Plexus; Heart and Solar, and Sacral and Root.

Youā€™re most welcomeā€¦

4 Likes

No. :slight_smile:

(Donā€™t see this answered and it may be of help to others.)

Please see this post by @_OM:

12 Likes

When I first started detoxification, I was not used to it. Every time I hear a lot of snot the next morning, I gradually have to practice adapting. Your body will get better and better. Fighting :blush:

The repair process is always not easy

Every time I listen to it, I imagine my body is a light body, and use music as a body receiver to completely relax(refer to)

11 Likes

Quick result: my right side has been feeling strain and even with my foam rolling, stretching, and massaging I wasnā€™t feeling relief.

I start to play Plasma Protocol 1 and the pain has become tolerable and gradually losing intensity.

10 Likes

Try PP1

2 Likes

I guess you are using hair set as well ā€¦ so which one of the two helped your hair more ?
PP3 or serum ?

Hey

I have been slacking with every field tbh but yes when i used pp3 + hair serum - bald spots filled up really nicely and fast.

This one improves the underlying function and hair legend speeds up the process for me tbh
Both work hand in hand depending on your goal. Try antioxidants audio x 3
Legend x 3-4
Pp3 2-3 times

Should work well! Also, tonic 31 is the bomb, read the science behind it, that one helps my hair ALOT. I been getting my sister to listen with me and she said her hair looks ā€˜younger and strongerā€™

Thank you for this indirect reminder lol i will start this again :facepunch:t3:

12 Likes

This is my fourth week of using the Protocol. I chose Option 2 in @_OM 's guidelines, playing each of the 3 tracks once a day only. The energy buildup in my body is really strong, itā€™s different from the automated Reiki Star energy which I also use daily. Another development is that after 2 weeks, my eyesight has improved, I can see further more clearly since Iā€™m nearsighted and wear glasses when I watch TV. I donā€™t use any eye-related audios for a long time now.

I also play this on my elderly mother on my older phone using Option 1, playing just one track 2x daily. After about 3 weeks, we were both amazed that the huge eczema scar in her left foot for years now has been lighter and slowly diminishing. She is also more vibrant and energetic.

26 Likes

Brother, I will try your usage :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My skin gets oily so these are my tips to help Protocol 3 heal your skin:

• get into the habit of touching your face less
  • if you do touch your face, wash it for at least 30 seconds with a gentle soap/cleanser
  • drink water more often

i have less and less acne after doing the top three daily for a few weeks now. when i do get acne, they donā€™t last as long and skin site heals as if acne was never there.

If you have muscle pain, my tip when playing Protocol 1 is to move and massage the affected area more often. The type of pain i have is from being too still for too long. My body needs movement. The body also releases its own pain-relievers when exercising.

if you get headaches, stomach aches, intestinal aches, then my tip is also to drink more water and exercise while playing Protocol 2. get plenty of rest to allow your body time to heal itself.

6 Likes

How about using the fields that worked so well when you had too much stomach healing?

2 Likes

Are you drinking enough water?

6 Likes

I used Energy Body/Aura Clearing along with Grounding and ISIRB & RBM3 for that.
The ISIRB field made me feel a good type mellow so I wouldnā€™t want to use that one at the moment because I need a surge of energy. I have used Grounding a coupe of times today also.

1 Like

Hi ! maybe the energy storage card to help you :wink:

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry to hear about your headache but the good thing is that it seems like the field is doing a lot of healing on you already. And Piaā€™s water suggestion was great. I wonder if The Lymphatic Effusion or Lymphatic Blockage Removal and Drainage could be helpful together with that, to more quickly rid your body of the toxins with all that water.

5 Likes

If you have the option to fast for a few hours, it will give your body time to cleanse itself while being less overloaded.

Food is a very important point to heal in the best conditions and to have as few unpleasant symptoms as possible. In your situation I suggest you if this is not the case, to avoid any type of mucogenic and acidifying diet to facilitate detoxification and healing.

I wish you to heal in the right conditions and quickly :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes