The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach

The new androstenol aka get loads of puntang field :joy: :joy: :joy: (inb4 potential ban)

5 Likes

I’ve been looping it overnight.

6 Likes

More impressed every day with this field.

I had really fun dreams last night of one of my goals and the feeling of having it was exquisite. I feel lile abundance mindset is also helping a lot.

The dream felt one thread away from physical reality to the point i almost couldn’t tell the difference when i woke up.

Waking up from awesome dreams always sets my day up to feel great and so far i’ve been enjoying one of the best days I’ve experienced in awhile.

I am starting to realize that i ‘tell time’ by how i feel emotionally and not what the calendar says.

22 Likes

Lmao yeah! Super Shenron. He’s bigger than universes.

3 Likes

Super Shenron was weird. I always thought the dragons were a namekian invention. So to see it being taken to a cosmic scale (or multiversal scale rather) was strange. But oh well, Akira Toriyama just goes with the flow. Who cares about consistency :joy:

Back to the plasma light thing, I meditated to it and felt…like I was out of my body (sorta). It’s the same feeling you get when you’re about to doze off. I’ve also felt this feeling when attempting to astral project.

8 Likes

Hmm, would listening to this eventually make you shorter and more infant like? After all, that was what we were originally like at a previous time…

I know the answer is probably no, but I’m not sure why…

4 Likes

I think dream made it so that the audio takes you back to around 20 or 21 yrs old. It turns back to optimal state.

8 Likes

That’s no good for me. I had extremely crappy health at 20-21. Let’s hope he means peak condition (which for me was 15 lol).

6 Likes

Yeah peak condition to where your body is best

4 Likes

lol no.
Negentropy = not entropy.
Entropy = lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.

Entropy is simply a measure of disorder and affects all aspects of our daily lives. In fact, you can think of it as nature’s tax. Left unchecked disorder increases over time. Energy disperses, and systems dissolve into chaos.

It’s making you more organized…more self-sustaining… more harmonious = optimal health in all aspects of your being.

Don’t focus on the “age number”…
Some here seem slightly obsessed with that concept.

Think of it instead, as your optimally functioning state of being.
That transcends an ‘age number’
In general, most people are more negentropic than entropic at a ‘peak’ age…
but that specific age doesn’t matter.
(or whether you were ‘less healthy’ at 21 than 34 or whatever)

It’s returning you to (or bringing you to for the FIRST time) the most optimal version of yourself in terms of peak functioning for “normal healthy” cells.

24 Likes

Huh. Sounds like the real life version of the Captain America Serum then!

9 Likes

yes.

9 Likes

Its like taking you to your best, healthiest, most optimal state FOR YOU.

everytime you listen to the plasma field you are taking yourself to that state of perfect health whether that would be 30 or 20 years old for your body

16 Likes

I started having weird symptoms. I got panic attack and surely I can’t feel my body at all it’s like “empty” (?) .

Anyone experienced this? It seems like neuro receptors healing but is really uncomfortable to the extreme

9 Likes

Yes I would describe my experience as feeling ‘empty’ as well but in a good way. I’m going to try astral projecting to this tomorrow. It would be interesting to see the results.

6 Likes

It’s likely bringing up some old traumas to be healed.

Yes… it’s making you electrically “viable”
Trillions+ of microscopic black holes … negative charged electrons …phase conjugation
(again another way for saying “healthy”)

And at the core of you being…you are emptiness (pure potentiality)

21 Likes

I don’t know the trauma I don’t know how to heal it. Does it do it automatically or should I communicate with someone?

3 Likes

Just keep listening… it will work itself out automatically.

Do real grounding ie (cold shower, walk on real earth barefoot, hug a tree) or listen to grounding audios…

It will pass/heal.

Also play Amygdala and All purpose anxiety removal for/during panick attacks.

20 Likes

Man I don’t know the grounding seemed that did this. I added it yesterday and felt like that since I listened to it. I didn;t even Listened to the whole audio today.

2 Likes

Isn’t all those audios a little extreme. I am feeling so empty I don’t know if there is energy anymore. It’s really really terrifying

5 Likes