Plasma Protocol

Yes, from here on out I definitely will.

2 Likes

It has been a slightly different experience for me. I am not sure, but I think this is my Day 2 or 3 of the protocol. I’ve been mainly using it at night (while I am sleeping) - along with Torsion, Flower of Life, (one other field) and Cosmo Volt.

While it does have an energizing effect, it is much much more - it heals the body-mind complex at a speed that is astonishing. I am someone who does not need more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep and that is how I’ve functioned since the age of 7 or 8 since I had a Kundalini experience. I slept 9 hours last night! I heard the audio twice today and took a 6-hour nap again! I feel very well, but as my body seems to be healing, my sleep has increased a LOT and so has my hunger. I’ve been trying to eat nutrient dense foods, drink a lot of water and sleep when my body asks for it.

Also, I finished my daily Neigong today, and before the nap, while the audio was playing, decided to put myself in a trance and try and “see” how this audio is working on me. I could see a golden-red “liquidish” light all through my body and pulsating with a certain rhythm. It was as though the light was an intelligent program that was doing different things as different places. It was a joyful sight to watch! I have “seen” some such healing modalities administered by beings not of this dimension, but nothing like this one in our time and space. There is also a very spiritual quality to this healing, almost a sense of Nothingness (or Everthingness, depending on how one wants to see it) to it.

I just agree more with my own statement that this is indeed NEXT GEN stuff…

52 Likes

I wish I could go off 3 hours of sleep

10 Likes

10 Likes

There seems to be a LOT of things in this field. For example, after OM pointed out today, I edited the description to include the word “Joints” :slight_smile:

I have a feeling Dream has conveyed the main elements of this field-trio but if one goes into all the nitty gritty details, there is probably a lot more in there…

21 Likes

Also, I sense some sadness from folks who are not able to get this field right away!! Do NOT forget the Plasma field!!! That is available to all and works VERY VERY well. Dream’s got everyone covered… :pray:

34 Likes

I think I am gonna wait, SOMETHING BIGGER is coming for all of us!!!

:superhero::superhero::superhero::superhero: :smiley:

1 Like

Yes!!

Thank you Dream, as always, for what you do for everyone. :pray:

12 Likes

man I slept for 13 hours after this audio lol, those are rookie numbers

6 Likes

I see what you did there :wink:

3 Likes

Do you think this will help with skin issues like stretch marks, discolouration etc?

4 Likes

I think this is due to the age difference between me and you.

I am very young, so my body does not need as much healing as yours does, which explains why you need more sleep and food while I don’t need anywhere near as much.

I guess the audio has more of an energizing effect on me due to my young age.

5 Likes

I don’t think I am energy sensitive, but the plasma field is so strong that it had an effect on my nervous system and I felt it very clearly.

It is that strong!

8 Likes

This is what I was thinking, I’m 27 and I listened to it 3 times before bed and then 3 times again upon awaking and I feel great. Didn’t have any problems going to bed either. Obviously the older you are the more detoxing effects you will feel.

7 Likes

True.

When you are younger, you are near your optimal health and you probably are more negentropic, so there will be less need for healing

3 Likes

I’ve had a some knee pain for the last month or so on my left leg, nothing serious, but more just a dull pain and from listening to this 6 times the pain has cleared up 95%. When I went to bed I woke up with me knee still tingling…pretty amazing. Still tingling now.

Can’t wait to implement the next two audios.

This is definitely the real deal.

13 Likes

I second that statement. Very profound field. Although the same results can be achieved with use if many other fields, this streamlines everything and comes with the updated skill set. Me likey…

5 Likes

I have listened to the first audio 2 times. I normally go into the forest and at-least 15-25k steps but i got fatigued randomly after these audios. I have ate a meal and im back being energetic again. I cant wait to get to the third audio because that focuses on hair?

8 Likes

This field. + Shielding tag and Intercession could prolong your life a lot. Maybe even inmortal if you play your cards right.

6 Likes

@KingMerc had a similar experience myself. Was able to fall asleep right after listening. Woke up feeling great. I wonder if this is also due to the fact the original plasma field has detoxed me a bit already.

4 Likes