Plasma Protocol

I’d say stick to the Original one as long as you get Detox, as it acts on a more general level, then go to the Plasma Protocol whenever you feel ready.

Or if it resonates, you do the two in parallel, while pacing yourself, taking naps, drinking a buttload of Water and not forgetting Schuman Resonance & Automated Grouding to ease the symptoms.

13 Likes

23 Likes

So can this field make our physical body truly immortal?(like living 10000 years lol)

13 Likes

I don’t think this field can make you 100% immortal (remember you can get hit by a car and die, there are reasons why you age that we don’t know of yet)

I do think that it can make you live decades longer and even live several lifetimes

I could see myself living 2 to 3 centuries with this field.

17 Likes

I believe what this field will do is that you won’t soon give a shit about your Physical Body being mortal or immortal :joy:

25 Likes

Bookmarked with a reminder :grin:

8 Likes

then you have to get protection shield tag or eternity redux tag for protection from accident.

16 Likes

Already have both of them on custom items😁
I have the shielding field embedded on a custom necklace. I wear it non-stop.

I was just wondering if these fields could completely prevent aging or they will make us age much slower but still age.

11 Likes

Can I make my dog listen to these? Just had 1 dog pass away 2 days ago. He had an underlying issue but was recovering quite fine. I have another one and wish to keep her as healthy as possible

7 Likes

so if you own Eternity Redux and Plasma Protocol with all this you will much likely be here in year 2300

as Plasma Protocol will work fast on getting you de-aged and Eternity Redux will maintain the results.

14 Likes

i think the answer is yes meanwhile you can use also animal regeneration vr 2.0

8 Likes

Yes! My whole family and I are about to be PP’d

I’m even thinking about taking weekend trips to visit my grandparents 1-2x’s a month just to tune them up with these fields. Make sure they get proper rest and great nutrition and then put them on a less powerful field to sustain them until I come back.

Eff not going to the doctor again…THIS IS BEING A DOCTOR!

What a time to be Alive!

18 Likes

im planning to do this with my family next summer once i go visit them, will tune them with these fields for several weeks. i’ll gonna be their Doctor lol

15 Likes

I’m waiting for Abundance Mindset to kick in. :grinning:

Until then:

Torsion x3
Cosmo-Volt x2
The Plasma Light
Flower of Life
Anti Aging x2
Scar Removal + Stem Cells x2
Grounding x2

:innocent:

16 Likes

The original Plasma field is great. This one sounds great and extra lovely. image Definitely on the list! image

14 Likes

Sure is! I’m playing this stuck few times a day, and it’s GREAT!

:blush:

10 Likes

Today’s feeling like :joy:

Ps: would need some tips about how to insert Gif as well

10 Likes

So this field can basically heal everything?

8 Likes

Here it is :wink:

This forum as the solution for that too :blush:

12 Likes

Yes, it can heal nearly anything or at least most things.

I highly suggest you use it

Also welcome to the forum @Nietoperz!

11 Likes