Plasma Protocol

I wish it was released as 3 separate protocols of the series so that people can prioritize which one to get first once they can afford one of them. Great works. Thanks.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Do I need this if I have eternity redux?

6 Likes

Dream releases the holy grail field.
Me:

16 Likes

Exactly.
Will loop the “Be Kinder, more Patient person in all ways” in the meantime haha.

11 Likes

@_OM so this is the 10000$ Field which we should save up for?

13 Likes

I want to know this too

5 Likes

Same question !

_OM said :

So I see Eternity Redux as a background treatment, slowly working on us, and the Plasma protocol as a way to speed up the process and heal/de-age WAYYYYY faster. And when we’re young and healed again, we just let Eternity Redux work in the background (with maybe a shot of plasma from time to time).

So now I’m gonna try and scrape enough money to get that holy grail :money_mouth_face:

Thank you so much for these fields, @Captain_Nemo ! :heart:

21 Likes

Ding Ding Ding! Nailed it!

19 Likes

So if we listen to one audio for a week and then the other for a week etc. After all three audios are done, do i still keep listening like that or do i then listen however i require?

Thank you!

9 Likes

Ask again when you get to that point.
I’ll have a better answer for you. :wink:

5 Likes

Hahaha Salutations Om! F it, lifes too short im going to buy it :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is amazing! Taking the concepts to the forge indeed!

Thank you, Dream!! :pray: :pray:

14 Likes

I just bought the healing egg/butter pill audio last night. Woke up to see this :rofl:

13 Likes

With all of those new Release, maybe Captain may be considering an Automated Grounding tag :joy:

5 Likes

Schumann Resonance Tag is the Automated Grounding Tag.

Also ESS and FAE Servitor have grounding included. :)

24 Likes

Well, don’t tell the Dear one I share my life with, but Purchased :joy:
Fast motherfucking delivery please.

Cheers @_OM, Mass Meditation now :pray::pray::pray:

Update: Wondering though if Divine Balance, which includes Schuman Resonance, could be enough? (got it already)
Update 2: Divine Balance on Sale right now guys! :)

12 Likes

okay this one goes on my wishlist

5 Likes

This is what Dream meant by creating something magnificent to sell for money…

These recent releases have been amazing, it makes me wonder what’s capable in the years to come.

Thank you.

26 Likes

Does it even make sense to use it if you get detox symptoms from the original plasma field ?

7 Likes