Plasma Protocol

Yeah I agree because I noticed since I’ve been using torsion my suboxone has been wearing off faster.

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo, thank you for this. May I know if this one is suitable for cancer?

11 Likes

Of course it is!

This is the best field to counter cancer!!!

14 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo! Take your much deserved vacation now! Lol

10 Likes

Does the order matter in which you start or listen – if you wanted to start with combo 3?

6 Likes

would this field help with brain problems that i cant find the fix too ( ive used alot of audios to try find and fix it)
brain fog, memory , and fast thinking recall

8 Likes

I would do it in the prescribed order.
It’s working from most influential to least influential in terms of your overall health.
They are all inter-related…so you might “think” what is simply a “skin” or “hair” problem can’t be healed completely if your internal organs and/or nervous system isn’t working/healed properly.

Yes, it would absolutely help with these.

31 Likes

holy fuck
if it does help with these problems,
im going ot be a new person…
buying ASAP

16 Likes

I understand the negentropy part and just using the Plasma field itself, but when talking about stem cells and telomere lengthening, it frightens me a bit because I am hoping that it does not lengthen the telomeres of the cancer cells and allow them to replicate even more. Also there is an active cluster of ‘cancer stem cells’ that are within the tumors, and this audio seems to be distributing the stem cells around. Maybe I’ll stick to the pure Plasma field for now along with Anticancer instead.

9 Likes

It does not do that.

The reason being is that in a blog made by Sammyg, he stated that the telomere lengthening audio does not increase the telomere length of cancer cells.

Dream made sure not lengthen it for cancer cells so it is safe and won’t be harmful

20 Likes

Yes also these will put retirement funds banks into bankruptcy lol imagine living longer than you suppose to like an other 50year over 70yo.

11 Likes

Ok everyone …updated the question from @Yuichi
to make easier to understand what’s partly involved in this field protocol

What Does the Plasma Protocol Do and How Will It Help Me?

11 Likes

Will these help someone with peripheral neuropathy?

6 Likes

The first audio in the pack should

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought, thanks!

5 Likes

Very exciting leading edge masterpiece! Time to break through that glass ceiling :grinning:

11 Likes
  1. Will this field restore my surgical scar into original body state? No matter how deep?

2. Which of fields is this field best to combine with to accelerate the effect?

3. Does this field work on Supra (sub) consciousness level? Or just on consciousnes?

4. In the attached comment is mentioned that the filed is oriented especially on the skin level (epidermis)! Is it gonna work even on deepest tissues such as muscles, ligaments and tendons and all tissues levels below where was my soul cuted?

2 Likes

My response to the doctors would be…

15 Likes

Anyone, Is the Gumroad sale still on?

1 Like

If there’s one field that can do it, it’s this one.

It’s working fast enough as is… you could add torsion before and grouding afterwards

All morphic fields work at the subconscious level.
The plasma field works on every level of consciousness.

Please re-read the description of the field(s)… it is 3 different audios that work on all the different “aspects” of the entire body.

17 Likes