Plasma Protocol

Agree :+1:

On my side, I am being led to some “micro”-listen now, like listening all three for 2-5min each, but with a strong (and love-based) intent for the body to absorb it.

Often spending a bit more time on Plasma 3 as this is working on the blood: purification of the body and connection to the Spirit.

And/Or switching to Negentropic Shen, when it feels like a done job: Blood, Consciousness, Mind beyond Mind, Brain :pray:

7 Likes

i used to have an oily face which would cause irritation to my eyes.

plasma 3 has been helping with the hydration of my skin. i notice how fresh my face looks the moment i wake up and it’s dry to the touch without being flaky.

6 Likes

Yesssss^

5 Likes

An update; It’s been 10 days since I listened to the Protocol, 6 days of listening to Plasma 1-2-3 once a day each, after breakfast / lunch and dinner. Apart from a few detox symptoms I hadn’t seen anything else; last night before panting to sleep, I notice that on my right side, just level with the third rib, there were two almost dried pendulous fibroids ready to detach. I did a quick examination and I noticed that in other parts of the body too, those present had reduced in volume. It can’t be a coincidence because they’ve been around for so many years and I’ve always refused to laser burn them.

6 Likes

I’ve read from another comment that this protocol also helps with subconscious blockages as well? Is this true? Apparently, this works for practically “everything?”

1 Like

Well… the plasma field has a lot of advantages (check the plasma light thread), but it does not replace SLR.

Plasma Light Thread Click Here

8 Likes

I need some fast healing - can I start with the second audio from this pack, before doing the first and third?

It’s not advised.
You will get the best results by following the protocol

15 Likes

Thank you for this sharing this comprehensive and very useful information.

Would you mind starting a new topic with your comment? Because this information is not only relevant to the Plasma Protocol audio but is useful for a lot of fields.

1 Like

P3 in addition to skin ablation is doing wonders for my skin, my face is pockmarked and scarred but it seems like a lot of it is slowly flattening out. I hope I’ll be able to have smooth and scar free skin for awhile with this.

15 Likes

oh that’s awesome! get that baby smooth skin!

5 Likes

Does this mean PP 1 is the ultimate audio for muscle recovery? Aside from sarms & hormones

from my experience, yes. my muscle recovery before plasma protocol would take days. now it takes about one day.

before plasma protocol i would exercise very seldomly.

with plasma protocol i hike pretty much every day with my dog multiple times a day. i also have enough energy to either go to yoga, bouldering, or the gym.

i usually have a full rest day once a week just because i can.

so with just the description you have negentropy which is the reverse of entropy. this means that your body will work together more harmoniously to bring about greater recovery.

hyperbaric compressor would allow more oxygen intake which in turn also allows for more energy to be used for recovery.

stem cells will be provided to the recovering muscles while apoptosis occurs on scarred tissues.

sometimes i get tired, but like the description says:

17 Likes

I feel this

It’s very subtle but my energy levels make me feel like I’m a lot younger because I can basically just spend all day running, working out, eating probably one meal no issue

Only issue is since I’m perma cycling the Plasma Protocol I sleep SOOOO much

8 Likes

exactly. i try to do one loop a day or space them out because i can easily tire myself out and just sleep all day.

5 Likes

does the Plasma Protocol 1 helps regenerate the synovial fluids? since it helps with joints, does it include the synovial fluids?

3 Likes

i’d love to know as well because i had a habit of popping my joints on purpose.

i haven’t really noticed a profound effect when it comes to joints, but they don’t ache like they used to. but also i don’t game as much so that may be a contributing factor.

4 Likes

Hey guys I felt really cold and started to shiver when I was about to sleep last night. Is that a sign of energetic overload? I’m running the following 2x a day. I also ran some subliminals.

• Internal alchemical crucible
  • Ojas
  • Blueprint
  • Torsion Field
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma combo 3 atm
  • Plasmified teeth and gums
  • heart work
  • smart stem cells
  • dark circles removal
  • Grounding

Might be detox.

1 Like

this may be an increased in energy sensitivity. i do feel this sometimes extreme cold or shiver