Project Kundalini Vibration

https://teespring.com/project-kundalini-vibration?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=961&cid=104026

This draws from the work of the CIA and Itshak Bentov. The programming in this will vibrate your spinal column with the Schumann resonance frequency along with charging the associated chakras with energy. This will also propagate through the spine upwards and outwards, vibrating the 3rd, 4th and lateral ventricles in the brain. This further carries the vibrations and waves out the cerebral cortex. So in essence it sort of primes the system for a greater energy flow and "kundaliniā€™ rising. what is noted, is that the transcendental bliss like effects happen over time with this sort of stimulation and development. Which also in turn affects your quality of health and life. It is meant to be used in a meditative way or at least relaxed listening. Do not operate heavy machinery or drive while using this. 1- 2 times a day is usually fine. The file is almost an hour long (59 mins and some seconds) Of course do your necessary research if needed.

43 Likes

A lot of kundalini junkies out there :upside_down_face:.

5 Likes

Dammm I want it :disappointed: and teespring donā€™t ship to puerto rico sow I canā€™t have it ,at least if some of you give me ah zip code or ah street you may know sow I can fake that to get that audio

@yamilcore07 Itā€™s an audio file. Digital download

2 Likes

You donā€™t need a zip code or a physical location.

1 Like

Wait whatā€¦ a kundalini audio :man_dancing::man_dancing:

3 Likes

This is very nice and interesting, but before doing it, I think you should first listen to a good part of the Vibration series and all that related to Soul Restoration.
With the Kundalini you donā€™t mess around, because the ground must be prepared well, like a golf course before tournaments.

1 Like

This book has tons of great info about the subjective experience of kundalini, Itzhak Bentov participated in the making of this book:

Here is the CIA paper that Dream refers to in the description:

And here is a book where Itzhak goes in depth about kundalini and its effects on the brain:

13 Likes

I like that analogy

1 Like

Kundalini audio, how interesting! :slight_smile:

@anon6431808 thanks for the paper!

3 Likes

I donā€™t understand, does it works also on the crown chakra?
If so, wouldnā€™t listening to the chakra series achieve the same results?

1 Like

They require that ,can you please send me ah link where I can buy this without putting physical location,cuz when I click checkout I need the andress,zip code etc

1 Like

You can use the website fakenamegenerator

2 Likes

Watch these videos

3 Likes

I am a little confused! I thought audios were a Gumroad thingā€¦ why are these audios not on Gumroad but on Teespring?

4 Likes

to keep traffic coming into teespring, also they are integrated with YouTube so easy advertisement for Cap & Sam.

5 Likes

Ah ok! I hope they also add this to Gumroad, it gets confusing to keep track of so many placesā€¦

6 Likes

One of the best books on this subject. It also helps that Sir John Woodroffe not only studied under traditional scholars, and was guided by a great Siddha who had transcended time and space but also himself experienced unfoldment of Kundalini in various stages. This is one of the few books that does not treat Kundalini through Hatha Yoga (which views it as an impersonal force), but approaches it as an intelligent, sentient, Goddess archetype - which is a WHOLE different approach. Excellent recommendation! In fact, in Tantra, we consider the forced awakening of Kundalini as a mechanical force to be an inferior, avoidable way.

9 Likes
8 Likes

I hope so too! :blush:

2 Likes