Radical Emotional Change by DESNA

“this is factually intense.”

Hell yeah it is!

I’ve never felt nothing like this before in my chest area! my entire chest is buzzing!

I’m so going to loop this one like crazy when i wake back up lol I’ve been wanting to work on my heart chakra a lot these past days, this is perfect, this is an essential

:pray: :pray:

23 Likes

Doing it right now! :+1:

11 Likes

Me too!!!

7 Likes

Would this be like emotional release?

6 Likes

From what i read in the description it seems to be an upgraded version of it

11 Likes

Thanks, Dream! This is amazing!

I’ve been thinking about all the possibilities since the introduction of DENSA to us.

Mainly the woven world series, maybe a deep desire to be purposeful, almost like an updated Best path in life :love_you_gesture:

15 Likes

I’m crying, seriously crying. This is exactly what I needed these days…
The beat helps to feel the heart, which I think is an important part in working on emotions. After one loop, I felt freedom and lightness in my heart. I believe that this one plus The Singularity is the best combo for removing negative emotions and becoming more wholehearted
Thank you very much, Captain! :heart::heart::heart:

24 Likes

i love her music thank you @Captain_Nemo 🥹🥹

11 Likes

I never heard this not that I stay on top of these frequencies. Learnt something new today and new artist. :sunglasses:

sound waves with 528 Hz frequency in 100 dB intensity induce testosterone production in brain by enhancing StAR and SF-1 and reducing P450 aromatase gene expression. Frequency of 528 Hz also reduces total concentration of reactive oxidative species in brain tissue. Prolonged exposure to this sound wave showed reduction of anxiety related behaviors in rats. The results reveal that reduced anxiety is related to increased concentration of testosterone in brain.

11 Likes

Thank you, Dream !! Never understood the aversion some people have to 528hz.

5 Likes

I was surprised not to see this on sapien wellness the channel since it has more to the with mental health.

Am not complaining just giving my observation, anyway can’t wait to give this a try sounds really interesting.

1 Like

Is there a non desna version which is downloadable? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I think it may be due to this drvirtual7 video. Ever since I saw this I avoided 528 hz because I was unsure. Now that Sapien has uploaded this, I am reconsidering.

Description from Drvirtual7 728 hz video:

"728 Hz heals the dissonant effects caused by 528Hz Saturn black cube frequency. 528 Hz blocks the heart chakra disconnects the pineal gland via the third eye. 528hz causes further damage to DNA allows intrusion soft kill frequencies to enter a matrix mainframe other effects of 528hz is allowing soft penetration of cell phone tower and television frequencies such as 528hz and GHz increased with brown/Brownian noise to blast through a humans protective shield. 528Hz is not a love frequency lime lighted by Cointelpro it is Enochian magic mathematical formula used in Illuminati rituals centralized. By this intrusion, the dis-empowering of the will is achieved 528hz creates a magic window for the Saturn black cube mirrored to 666 to enter your universe; "

6 Likes

I suspected it was Dr. Virtual. I am a fan of his work, but I’ve always disagreed with him on this. I trust my intuition and how I feel when I use frequencies or energy work, and the solfeggios don’t do any of what he claims. And I certainly trust Dream, so that solidifies my view on it.

13 Likes

I guess that would be The Zealot.

The Zealot’s on YouTube at the moment. (Much appreciated, Cap’n!)

2 Likes

22 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Add any extra goodies to the basket on this one on top of the 528hz?

1 Like

Nvm, I see what it does on TOP of the 528hz :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yeh man
honestly, just pay attention to the field,
I am sure they gonna market it on desna’s side as just the freq but regardless
lol
I just used the sound as a medium, 567 or 393 doesnt matter nor really have much an impact on the field.
I particularly found it easier to use the pace to guide the heart and automate it.

32 Likes

It’s awesome man, gonna be using this to potentially fully reverse my anxiety

9 Likes