Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0

This audio disconnects you from negative energy from your environment and people around you so you are unaffected by it.

We generally enter a negative state of mind due to negative energy from other people and the environment. Negative energy is contagious and I know you have experienced this firsthand when you’ve had someone’s bad mood rub off on you. But most of the time, it is subtle and you don’t notice your environment affecting your state of mind and affecting your mood.

In fact, some of us live in negative environments and feel like crap on a daily basis. Its not that we’re negative, its the environment that makes us this way! This audio will change that.

With this audio, you will disconnect from the negativity from the outside world and be unaffected by it… You will also find yourself getting into a bad mood less and less often.

NOTE: The difference between this video and the “clear negative energy video” is that this video disconnects you the negative influence of other people throughout the day. The clear negative energy video clears negative energy that is inside you and negative entities that are attached to do.

(As to this update, elements of the negative energy video has been added to this as well.)
The gumroad version of the remove negative energy and entity removal is the same as the older one.

22 Likes

Does this new release has 3 fields into one?
Repel+Clear Negative E.+Negative Entity?
Is it true? @SammyG

7 Likes

@SammyG does this new version has all three fields in it @Captain_Nemo
Like negative energy clearing, repel, and enteties bashing in description it’s said
I want to short my playlist, so I asked

3 Likes

it has a bit of the others, yes.
The Entity one on sapien medicine is, while fielded also has the frequencies that are effective, it is high pitched to disrupt their energy system and annoy them as well. the gumroad version, changes the pitch and frequency a few times more, to cater for adaptation, that looped a few time is really effective.

23 Likes

How long is the effect of Repel Negative Energy 2.0?

4 Likes

I know the effect of Repel Negative Energy Ver 1.0 lasted 4-5 hrs, depending on how much negative energy was being repelled, I remember Dreamweaver commenting on this in the old version’s comments section.
I’m not sure about Repel Negative Energy Ver 2.0.

8 Likes

So this one should have effect for at least 4 hours, possibly more?

1 Like

Yes, I think Ver 2.0 would last at least 4 hrs. It has not been confirmed yet by Dreamweaver.

1 Like

@Captain_Nemo Would it be possible for you to upload this version on Patreon? The one uploaded as Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0 on Patreon is the old one

1 Like

Here you have :)
Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0

3 Likes

I miss the old Clear Negative Energy. :(

Is that really it? Cuz the one on dream seeds is like almost 10 minutes long whereas the one on patreon is 5:50. That’s why I was confused lol…

1 Like

Is that one , It’s ok :)

3 Likes

Its on Patreon.

2 Likes

Oh, okay thanks!

Is this the same like that on Youtube? I think the effect is different.

Hello, I have questions about this field

Does this work on person or environment ?
I mean, for example, if I play this in my house, does this work for the place where I played? (In this case, the field repels any negative energy where it’s played for 4-5 hours or so)

Or does this work on myself who play this and listen? (in this case, the field works for me like repel-shield and even though I leave my house, repel-shield should work for 4-5 hours)

Anybody can clarify this?
Thank you so much

2 Likes

From the description, this field works on you, on the person, disconnecting you from the negativity that may be around you wherever you are.

Yes.

3 Likes

Hello! For me definitely the Youtube version is the
better one. @SammyG can you please upload Youtube version of “Repel Negative Energy 2.0” on Patreon

4 Likes

Here is something unusual that happened. So here we go. My wife’s side of the family, the 2nd uncle does a lot of oppressive things to people. He’s a silent killer. (Not literally but you know what I mean) He holds a position as a taskmaster at a post office in Bangladesh. This man has been oppressing people since he has been born. He’s also so bad that he only went to see my father in law once this is 5 minutes before he died. That’s it. (All the brothers live in the same building)

So yesterday I ran into him on my way out of the building, he seemed so disturbed to see me. I was also told by my wife that he is scared of me.

This audio truly works. That man’s wife is also into black magic so I think that should give you guys an idea as to how this man is in general

7 Likes