1 Like

2 Likes

@TheAscendingBicep

Ancient one,

Yk11 or Ostarine?

Wait nevermind…

1 Like

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like YK11 is the new powerhouse replacement for the old Myostatin field.

1 Like

Im just gonna go

-Yk11
-Automated workout (OG version)
-dont know

Do I use muscle recovery or do I use Ostarine then?

Because ;

1 Like

use ostarin bro, using it right now, my muscles are burning like shit, first listen

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not sure as I’m only going off that one article I found.

I will say this one made me want to get down and start doing pushups, just to feel that muscle pump more - I didn’t have that reaction with any of the other “workout” audios I’ve tried, including non-Sapien ones that I can recall.

This new audios dropped and all of sudden i wanted to go on a run.

1 Like

Yeah, everyone’s gonna be different. My guidance told me that YK11 was the field I should listen to now, and none of the others. But, no idea what tomorrow may bring…

If you’re feeling the pull to other audios, by all means, go for it!

1 Like

yeah think gonna stick with Ostarine and YK11

Can you change the thread title, since this is a new Album release and not just one new audio?

I created a thread for each individual audio so people can stick to the correct thread.

4 Likes
1 Like

alright, the holy trinity of body building I guess
YK11
Ostarine
Stenabolic

Any truth to this article or…?

I’m no professional

@GoddessAndGodOfAll could help us out tho

1 Like

You mean the dude that has 7 trillion audios in a bodybuilding playlist?

Lets see

4 Likes

From the same website as the YK11 article:

What is Ostarine

Ostarine, also called MK 2866 or Enbosarm is a SARM – Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. This means that it selectively targets our androgen receptors.

Ostarine is one of the mildest, safest and most researched SARMs, but even though it’s the mildest, it can give great results.

Source: https://sarmguide.com/ostarine-mk-2866/

So, I guess if you want mild and safe, go with Ostarine, but if you want the strongest, go with YK11.

2 Likes

7 trillion and 3 now! Haha

lol not every one should listen to my playlists, Not every one can handle it, let alone have time for it lol

And not every one will get the same results as me, since not every one does the same things as me in and out of the gym

Idk man, I still need to do some research myself

6 Likes