Stenabolic

You mean the dude that has 7 trillion audios in a bodybuilding playlist?

Lets see

4 Likes

From the same website as the YK11 article:

What is Ostarine

Ostarine, also called MK 2866 or Enbosarm is a SARM ā€“ Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator. This means that it selectively targets our androgen receptors.

Ostarine is one of the mildest, safest and most researched SARMs, but even though itā€™s the mildest, it can give great results.

Source: https://sarmguide.com/ostarine-mk-2866/

So, I guess if you want mild and safe, go with Ostarine, but if you want the strongest, go with YK11.

2 Likes

7 trillion and 3 now! Haha

lol not every one should listen to my playlists, Not every one can handle it, let alone have time for it lol

And not every one will get the same results as me, since not every one does the same things as me in and out of the gym

Idk man, I still need to do some research myself

6 Likes

So YK11 would put on mass the fastest ? Lean bulk !

MK 677 makes your body release more HGH, so based on this infoā€¦

If you want to lose fat:
YK11
Stenabolic

If you want to bulk up:
YK11
HGH

6 Likes

Stay away from SARMS! lol idk how good they may be for you at your age

3 Likes

:cry::cry::cry:

You really shouldnā€™t need them, your body is already in muscle-building overdrive when youā€™re a teen.

3 Likes

just wanna be like the big kids lol

3 Likes

Do you even lift, bro?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Arm day everyday
Right babe?

5 Likes

:rofl: Iā€™m happy youā€™re back man.

1 Like

I am a little apprehensive about YK11.

I did a few Cardarine and Ostarine cycles two years ago, saw moderate gains, but also a few no-too-bad side effects.

With the sacred inspiration of the patron saint of muscles @GoddessesAndGod, I recently decided to:

• Stop all Hormone related audios (other than workout audios and Extreme Muscle track)
  • About to complete the SARM cycle

Now, I am not sure if I add back new SARMs or just stay with a no-SARM, no-Hormone stack!

4 Likes

its in the ninja network of course.

11 Likes

The Extreme Muscle track has a myostatin inhibitor in it, combined with compressing Test & HGH into the muscles. So, YK11 is doing similar things as that audio, as I understand it.

3 Likes

It will be there soon
I donā€™t know why youtube grabs it that fast from the release time.
(its really strange, since they usually take from their normal stated working time, within 2-3 days)
I finished this yesternight about 2 am and uploaded it.

11 Likes

Thats a new word, we making Sapienā€™s own language now

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken this stuff for a 8-week cycle. Massive mood booster as well.

Needless to say, Iā€™m really happy itā€™s out.

Cardarine
Testolone
Stenabolic

Was my favorite stack. Letā€™s see when Testolone comes out.

8 Likes

so listen to The Forbiden Body audio not need to go to the gym to loss fat or build muscle?

Stenabolic is supposed to replicate a workout. It induces Rev-ErbA. Try and see if the effects you feel are comparable to a hardcore lifting session!

4 Likes