Stenabolic

Released today:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

5 Likes

it works really well lol

1 Like

It does actually. Automated workout activates Rev-erb alpha & beta in your muscles too but I feel like the stenabolic audio is better at doing that.

Hello everyone!!!

Guys, can anyone be a little bit more precise about the effects.

Most important obviously benefits and the negative side effects, if possible?

Thanks, everyone!!!

MK 677??? Which one is it, bro?

Sapien didnā€™t make a MK 677 morphic field, but if you google it, the point of that compound it to cause your body to release more HGH. So, it seems logical to me to just use Sapienā€™s existing HGH audios to cover that purpose.

2 Likes

All hail to @MasterOfYellow!!! Thank you, bro!!!

Do you have any particular tip for a newby with SARMS?

Cheers!!!

Iā€™m a newbie myself, but the topic interested me so I found a website that seemed to have reliable information and I started reading and figuring it out. With practice, you can make a career out of Googling stuffā€¦ (cough, IT Support, cough).

:smiley:

3 Likes

Frank the great one !!! :smile:

:nerd_face:

cf4669309592a909fe8c561da1deddd0.310x310x28

1 Like

I like the idea of losing fat and developing some lean muscleā€¦ I wonder if women, who donā€™t want to look like bodybuilders, could still use this?

3 Likes

What show is this from??

@_OM posted replies to similar questions about the Stenabolic, YK11 and Cardarine fields in the threads below.

3 Likes

Also, there are general tips and discussion about the new fields in the Forbidden Body Album in the thread below.

4 Likes

The IT Crowd, itā€™s a British show.

2 Likes

Could we please have a field that reverses the side effects of SARMs XD

1 Like

I think you should be fine if you donā€™t overuse.

1 Like

Happy birthday! Lol

2 Likes

Listened to LGD 4033 2 times, 4 times stenabolic and the automated workout system once. My body is heating up!

3 Likes