Cycling the SARM audios

So, who’s decided on a stack with these SARMs yet?

1 Like

Ooh la la. I’m just being intuitively inclined to start using LGD 4033.

2 Likes

I’m gonna formulate @Zen 's first cause I like him best! :stuck_out_tongue:
Actually, it’s because it’s the easiest to fix.

Just pick one of the LGDs for your stack… they both do basically the same thing, but 3303 (not 3033) is like the “liter” version of 4033.
In other words, if you want stronger results with more chances of side effects pick 4033.
If you want slightly lesser results but with less chance of side effects then do 3303.
But only 1 or the other.

The rest of the stack looks fine with it tho.

7 Likes

Feel like there was another file like this…meaning you could only download it thru the email/rss feed but not the actual website.
Same issue or not able to upload it to the RSS feed either?

4 Likes

So, @Zen - did you use the first round of SARMs released by Dream? If not, I suppose this will be your first cycle.

@_OM, I am Team @GoddessAndGodOfAll!! :laughing:

5 Likes

ok, just gonna copy/paste a resource here.
I’m not a SARMs expert outside of research and intuition.
There’s only like 6-10 good SARMs websites on the webs,
so go out there and read some reviews and recommended stacks
and pick something that fits your goals.

And of course, please be responsible,
Sapien medicine via @uial posted in the other thread that these fields do act like the actual product so side effects are a real thing to consider.

Let’s all learn from the boosting thread…that wasn’t just about “boosting” fields…it was about an approach to life and all fields, in general.

Frequently Asked Questions

:question: What Are The Best SARMs For Bulking?

The best SARMs for bulking are going to be Ligandrol (LGD-4033), RAD 140 (Testolone), and YK-11. All of these SARMs are incredibly powerful when it comes to building muscle, increasing strength, and bulking up.

:question: What Are The Best SARMs For Cutting?

The best SARMs for cutting are currently going to be Stenabolic (SR-9009) and Cardarine (GW-501516). While they’re technically not SARMs, they are “research chemicals” and are often put together with SARMs as users frequently stack them together.

:question: What Are The Best SARMs For Recomposition?

The best SARMs for recomposition (or recomp) are currently Ostarine and Andarine. Each of these SARMs is known for helping users get lean gains, hard and dry muscles, and shred fat. In fact, it’s not uncommon for users to completely transform their physiques in just 2-3 months using these SARMs.

:question: What’s The Best SARMs Stack?

It depends on your goals, but the strongest SARMs stack would be RAD 140 (Testolone), YK-11 (Myostatin Inhibitor), and Ibutamoren (MK-677). These three SARMs will help you rapidly shred fat off and build muscle, and may be even stronger than a low dose steroid cycle.

18 Likes

@ryantraveling - so cycling is a good thing!!

So, OM, I sent an email (after a long time) to ol buddy Rayzorblades for some stack suggestions, let us see if he is still on that email! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Great!! Tell him to get his a$$ over here!

6 Likes

Ok, as there are so many threads, here are all the SARMs released:

• Stenabolic (SR9009)
  • Ligandrol (LGD-4033)
  • Ostarine (MK-2866)
  • YK11
  • LGD-3303
  • Cardarine (GW-501516)

Also adding non-SARMs to this thread which may compliment stacks:

• Norepinephrine
  • Enhanced Fat Metabolism
  • ENPP6 Enzyme
  • Myostatin Inhibitor
  • Testosterone Booster
  • Estrogen Reducer
  • Endocrine Rejuvenation
  • HGH
11 Likes

As a newbie to this, would be interesting to see how cycles work.

1 Like

Recreational SARMs users recommend that the PCT dosage be front-loaded when testosterone levels are lowest, thereby lowering the dose required when testosterone levels are closer to or returned to normal.28 Users also advise that PCT therapy be started immediately the day after a SARM cycle is done, typically lasting 4 weeks.26 To complicate matters, the length and even necessity of a PCT cycle are influenced by the strength and dose of the SARM used.28 Until there are concrete clinical data, the potential adverse effects of cycling SARMs with PCT supplements will remain unknown.

PCT cycle is basically gonna be Sap’s original hormone vids.
Testosterone/(Estrogen for females.)
maybe HGH
Endocrine Gland
etc.

or simply using absolutely none of the hormone vids/audio for a few weeks.

8 Likes

This information is what I was waiting for even when I did Testolone a PCT was required afterward.

Thanks!

Maybe @Captain_Nemo will do Testolone and PCT specific audio next :eyes:

7 Likes

It says “SARMs have been found to reduce endogenous testosterone, affect cholesterol levels, and alter liver function”… Meaning that it’ll shut down the body’s natural testosterone? Isn’t that harmful. Wouldn’t it be better to have a field that directly causes the body’s HPG axis to function more optimally?

If you’re worried about side effects, I’m gonna suggest you not use these.
It’s not required that one use these fields to be happy… :wink:
It’s up to each person to decide how “dangerous” these are.
Do your own research.

I’m not worried, but I’m not you… :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Thanks OM :relieved:.

1 Like

I have yet to try the new audios as I haven’t gone for a run or done any weight lifting (RIP gains) but soon I’ll get back on it.

4 Likes

I have a question about something that is bothering me. Thought, I was gonna open a new thread but i think, I’ll ask it here.

Here’s the backstory: I’m not much overweight but didn’t know I had so much subcutaneous fat. I looped Weight loss combo for some weeks (bad idea) and now my body is so soft and whooshy I can’t believe. I had a decent amount of muscle but lost much of it due to the negligence of diet and lack of workout. I want to know if I can use cardarine yet. How long and for how many days I should listen to it? And what is a cycle? Recently I have added Enhanced fat metabolism. I’m seeing some good results, tbh. Can you please tell me what types of diet I should take to maintain muscle mass and also lose some fat?

I used to listen to a lot of audios with no problem whatsoever. But as I tried to be on a calorie deficit, I feel tired. And always sleepy! :sleeping::sleeping:

2 Likes

You want a “recomp” stack.

So you could do Ostarine and continue with Enhanced fat metabolism

4 Likes

Diet, please? I suck at that. Not in eating but in choosing what I should eat. I eat a lot of pulses, nuts, eggs and oats. Always wondered if it was ok or much more than necessary.

1 Like

Well, it did something for you then!! That is one field which absolutely did nothing for me for some weird reason.

5 Likes