Cycling the SARM audios

Yes, dream once said 2-3 listens would stay in the system for 30(?could he wrong) hours.

1 Like

Just had a thought…couldn’t you ask your Energetic Support servitor to apply the audios to you, twice a day, for the full cycle duration? Like, automate the entire thing?

Maybe monitor your hormone levels, and if they get low, hit you with some Testosterone booster v2.5?

2 Likes

Hey @Captain_Nemo is this true?

Or should we follow a dosage cycle like the one frank read?

This was what I read:

YK11 Dosage and Cycle Length

Most bodybuilders say that they get great results by taking a dosage of 10 to 15mg per day and see very little side effects when taking a dosage like this for the length of 8 weeks. We recommend if you are inexperienced with SARMs to take a dosage of 5mg YK11 per day for a length of 6 to 8 weeks. Your body will see great improvement when taking a dosage like this, especially if you are not close to your genetic limit yet.

Here are two examples of YK11 cycles, example 1 is meant for a beginner with SARMs and example 2 is meant for people who had previous SARMs experience. These two cycles are very safe, will provide great results and no side effects if you stick to them.

yk11 cycle

YK11 Half-Life

The research so far tells us that the half-life is 12 hours. This means that in order to keep YK11 levels in our body optimal, we should split our dosage into two parts and take one in the morning and the second one in the evening.

For example, if your dosage will be 5mg per day, you should take 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the evening. Doing this will get you the best results possible out of your cycle.

Source: https://sarmguide.com/yk11/

3 Likes

Album is up on Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-forbidden-43605822

Payment made for 24 trees to be planted.
(@Maoshan_Wanderer you can reduce those extra 4 from the 30 additional you promised to donate for the Stomach and Intestines audios :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:)

15 Likes

Hi @_OM would it be safe for a female to listen to these audios?

I was thinking of listening to the following:
Norepinephrine x 2
Caradine x 2
YK11 x2
Stenabolic x 2
Enhance Fat Metabolism x 3
and then a couple of the SM workout audios.

I am hoping to lose around 10kg of fat and cellulite. Thanks to menopause this has not been an easy task. Summer has started and we already are having temperatures in the mid 40’s, the only way to cool down is to have a dip in the pool. Hoping to loose some weight 2 weeks ago I started swimming lengths in our school pool after work. The last time I swam lengths my children were at primary school!!! I find I swim one lap and then have to hang on to the edge for a couple of seconds to catch my breath before swimming the return lap. :crazy_face: One day at a time right, soon I will be swimming like a fish!!!

9 Likes

Sure.

Might wanna be careful with YK11 as a female ie use less dosage…
so probably just 1x a day until you see how it affects you.
Rest of the stack looks good to me.

You should notice results from Cardarine in your swimming on day 1 or 2…so be prepared to leave a testimonial for it :)

6 Likes

Thank you @_OM

3 Likes

At the moment I’m not planning using these audios but I feel the urge to donate just because @Captain_Nemo (Much Gratitude :pray:) is on fire for the last couple months releasing these gems so quick, ( still waiting for the Big Gem :joy: :rofl: ) so there is an extra 20 trees on the way to be planted.

7 Likes

Awesome! :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :100: :boom: :dizzy:

4 Likes

The new sarms are definitely no joke :ok_hand:Ive been using them for a week, I’ll report back in a few weeks with some proper data… but ive had two people suggest im on steroids in the past couple of days. Im not a big dude by any stretch 75kg and 181cm, but the vascularity, definition and proportion what I consider the golden ratio is all falling into line. A dude at the shops quipped “steroids” as I walked past and I spun around without skipping a beat and said “sapien” haha

9 Likes

I wonder if that dude thought “Sapien” was supposed to be some kind of insult instead of realizing it was your secret…

10 Likes

Haha very true.

1 Like

Gym bros…

I wanna increase my strength so what fields would be good?

I’m thinking using YK11 before workout once

And what does Norepinephrine do?

Norepinephrine increases metabolism

2 Likes

Gotcha!

Hey man strength is just a mindset…

These fields before a work out will help… (I’d give you a more detailed response but I’ve just been so busy)

• Amygdala healing x3 (think about breaking personal records that you have 0 faith in… Eventually they won’t sound so illogical, what’s stopping you from going heavier? Lack of faith and fear of not being able to do more)

• extreme self confidence x1-3 (if youre really “deeply” confident in doing an action, you’ll do it no matter what)

• all purpose anxiety removal (being anxious will make you use unnecessary energy, be like water, calm when resting, and smashing like a tsunami… When necessary)

• subconscious limits remover x1 (think about the PR of the day you want to hit, think about picking it up so easy that you can do even more, keep playing that vision in your head endlessly)

• Child like wonder (one aspect of getting hyped up)

• Unstoppable willpower x2 (will power blends well when you’re passionate and excited about it from the previous field)

• Hand of glory x1 or x2 (goes hand in hand with unstoppable willpower)

• The higher being experience (Invision yourself picking up a heavy weight, at ease, see it already have been done)

As for the SARMS, personally saw the biggest strength difference with Cardarine, like a night and day difference

There’s so much you can listen to now bro… It’s crazy! The new follistatin field on patreon can help you out on strength lose fat and put on muscle! I’ve yet to try it out as much as I’d like to, since I’ve been working, but noticed major size gains from a single back work out after listening to it twice post work out the day it was released

Ive written more in detail on this topic overall in this post here if you’d like to check it out…

12 Likes

That’s okay bro

Your post helps a lot.

And I checked out the post you tagged.
You made a lot of effort in writing that. Thanks😃

Plus I don’t know much about cycles of SARMs.

So whenever you’re free just tell me how many times to use YK11 or Cardarine.

3 Likes

That’s a nice metaphor. I really like it. :wink:

5 Likes

YK11 increased my strength levels FAST. I mean really FAST. I was noticing an increase in strength just after 1 workout session.

However, If I were to workout again, I’d use induced follastin to muscles and plasma charged mitochondria.

Your muscles need RECOVERY to both 1. get stronger 2. grow in size so make sure to use after workout recovery audio as well. It is seriously seriously going to help you A LOT.

9 Likes