Stenabolic

Frank the great one !!! :smile:

:nerd_face:

cf4669309592a909fe8c561da1deddd0.310x310x28

1 Like

I like the idea of losing fat and developing some lean muscle… I wonder if women, who don’t want to look like bodybuilders, could still use this?

3 Likes

What show is this from??

@_OM posted replies to similar questions about the Stenabolic, YK11 and Cardarine fields in the threads below.

3 Likes

Also, there are general tips and discussion about the new fields in the Forbidden Body Album in the thread below.

4 Likes

The IT Crowd, it’s a British show.

2 Likes

Could we please have a field that reverses the side effects of SARMs XD

1 Like

I think you should be fine if you don’t overuse.

1 Like

Happy birthday! Lol

2 Likes

Listened to LGD 4033 2 times, 4 times stenabolic and the automated workout system once. My body is heating up!

4 Likes

Same here! Fat Metabolism, 4033 and Stenabolic - followed by some cardio and weights - my muscles are heating up and I can feel the burn!!! @This_Boy_Here you gotta try them!

7 Likes

i hope @Captain_Nemo makes an automated workout v2 that causes muscle contractions and all. posted all the links behind its mechanism in the request fields thread. It’s gonna take our gains to a whole another level!

1 Like

Nope, I am done with using muscle fields. Been done for some months now. Keep me posted on your gains though! I like to hear people’s experiences. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m going to stop posting these daily but just did my first ever half marathon without any proper training (ran 3 miles a week) and never running past 10 miles straight I can honestly say I felt better today than I did last time I ran 8 miles. My breathing felt calm, no heavy breathing at any point in the run. Around mile 5 my right leg and stomach started go cramp, went away and came back around mile 12. All in all this made it possible for me to even think I would complete considering I had little training. @Captain_Nemo thank you for bringing these to patreon so fast!

Stack:

Superhuman mutant 1x
YK11 x3
Stenabolic 2x
Ostarine 2x
LGD 4033 2x
Cardaine 2x
Unstoppable willpower 4x
Pranic Swirl 2x
Gregorian Chant the rest of the way.

8 Likes

Would like to add last night I was sweating SO much in bed. Idk if it was stenabolic but it’s was intense!

2 Likes

So this can be used to help get rid of excessive sugar levels in the body?

You ok?

Posting and talking to yourself here :slight_smile:

Seems the Diabetes audio would be best for this as its working directly on sugars…with several multiple people posting their instant improved sugar readings on the video comments.

I’m sure some of these various SARMs do that to some extent too, though you need some people to do actual sugar readings (or research science papers that tested that) to get more conclusive proof.

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah just saw this again and wanted to bring some awareness to this.

1 Like