Stomach Healing and Regeneration

This is a combination of fields, targeted to your Stomach directly. Works and healing and regenerating your stomach, it can help with a wide range of problems including ulcers, etc. Wounds and inflammation can be reduced and scar tissue dissolved. It may help some types of cancer and remove a range of harmful bacteria (always a good idea to repopulate with probiotics) (I may add more details to the description later). Use 2 - 3 times a day for healing existing damage and then once or twice a week, just to maintain.

Thanks to @This_Boy_Here for telling me about it!

27 Likes

Yessss!!! Maoshan our time has come!!!

Im soooo grateful!!! Thank you dream!! This just drastically improved the quality of my life :grinning:

Can this help make the stomach be more efficient and digest food more efficiently in the long run? and does it plateau after a certain point?

8 Likes

I would think yes to both!

4 Likes

Oh okay, I thought it was like the intestine one lol

1 Like

Will it help digestion in the long run? Yes!
Will it plateau? I think so, I mean after your stomach is perfect probably it can’t better than perfect :laughing:

5 Likes

Kidney + Intestine + Stomach fields = BLISS!

13 Likes

Yeah I get you, would be cool to have super human stomachs though! The possibilities would be endless

1 Like

Alien Implants … :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahaha It’s about that time again! Time for another era of alien intercession loops lol

Im actually starting again today since I finished my lgd cycle two days ago and need another source of energetic PED’s and I need to ask for any healing that I might need from the lgd cycle

4 Likes

This felt gentler than the Intestinal healing but also kinda calming on the stomach. Just heard twice tonight. Also made sure to take probiotics:

always a good idea to repopulate with probiotics

5 Likes

Can I listen more than 3 times?

Start with what is suggested

There’s no need to take probiotics for the stomach .
The stomach is the one place where you dont want any bacteria !! This is not for the intestines .

4 Likes

Will this also destroy good bacteria in the stomach ? Don’t really want that, it takes a long time to repopulate

Like I said you dont want bacteria in the stomach .

That’s not how it works. I encourage you to read about the functions of bacteria in the stomach. You can’t live without it.

4 Likes

I dont think that’s true , at least I have not seen any evidence for a non pathological existence of bacteria in the stomach .

These papers might be of interest to this discussion:

Edit:

There was a lower risk of GC in subjects carrying Lactococcus lactis than in noncarriers (OR = 0.21, 95% CI = 0.10–0.44, p for trend <0.001). H. pylori, P. acnes and P. copri are strong risk factors, whereas L. lactis is a protective factor, for GC development in Koreans.

4 Likes

This is what the video description from Dream says …

5 Likes

Another interesting new research about “possible” good bacteria living in brain. This shows how important is to keep gut and stomach healthy with good bacteria etc.

6 Likes