New release: Tap into collective consciousness

The collective consciousness is according to Durkheim, is the set of shared beliefs, ideas, and moral attitudes which operate as a unifying force within society, in a more spiritual sense, it is the sum of experiences and knowledge that have been experienced by people or even being throughout the universe. We have a natural connection to this as we each contribute to it as just a natural function of our being, This works in a specific way, in that it will help provide you with answers to any question you may have.

18 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updatedā€¦I love it when he has a new audio outā€¦Itā€™s like what drugs were like to my former selfā€¦lolā€¦Like Iā€™m totally addictedā€¦

5 Likes

Youā€™re not lying! :grinning:

3 Likes

Based on the description it allows you to tap into the state more naturally over time, so Iā€™ll say yes.

5 Likes

Please can I use this more then 4 times cause itā€™s so good and I noticed after 3th listen my head and crown chakra is tingling?
I donā€™t know if more then 4 times would destroy or slow down these already developing neurones connections? What is your opinion guys
I heard that animal telepathy field shouldnā€™t be listen more then 2 times else it could destroy these connections? Whatā€™s the truth

2 Likes

I never heard of destroying connection, also most often those limits are to stay on the safe side and not become overwhelmed. Since its a none physical field I want to say you can listen more BUT try to get a confirmation from Sammy or DW.

4 Likes

I am sorry Itā€™s not about destroying these connections, I have found this comment for let say animal empathy telepathy:

ā€œPlaying it 2 or 3 times will get you results faster, but just be mindful not to overstimulate your brain with it.
Otherwise you will have to pause for couple of days until brain recovers.ā€

So I thought it should be same for this one field to?

1 Like

does this work like a smart field? like i read out loud questions and get the feeling of an answer?

3 Likes

who are we
we seem to be an individual
we seem to be an isolated unit
but what happens when isolated units
come into right relationship with each other.

a greater entity is created
and this entity in a way
etherically, archetypally prefigures the
creation of an aggregation of
individuals or a group on the outer plane.

so the group is a coming together of
individuals in the bonds of love
intelligence and purpose
the group is the focus
in the new aquarian age.

the group is fast
if we can genuinely work together in love
and cooperation and mutual supplementation
helping each other giving each other what we have
and receiving from the others what they have
we shall grow immensely rapidly.
The group is fast, so the group is an aggregation of many
units, and there are many groups
now aggregate all those groups
and you have the whole.

you have the one
the sequence goes like this
from the individual to the group
to the one

I am
I am that
I am that and that I am

thatā€™s the Leo sequence which describes
the movement from the isolated
individual into the isolated one
self-realized in the state of isolated unity.

isolated unity lies beyond group
consciousness and is the province of the master
but we can begin to stretch in that
direction.

I am the one.

7 Likes

Did you ever watch Sense8?

I feel like youā€™d like it

Pretty cool premise

2 Likes

This show gives great insights in how our secret collaboration with our parallel incarnations works.

For me personally, I found that they wasted a lot of potential in the show by making it all very mainstreamā€¦

5 Likes

Comments:

profile_pic

Raj8 months ago

I tap in during dreams now and then, pretty impressive the depth of knowledge of the collective.

profile_pic

Angel Chenga year ago

Great! I love this title.

profile_pic

Michele Terestchenkoa year ago

great timing

profile_pic

Asia MonƩt2 years ago

I could use this Iā€™ve been feeling like an outsider to this earth.

profile_pic

lorenzo bonello2 years ago

LOVE THIS ā€¦ ARE YOU USING PARTICULAR FREQUENCIES

profile_pic

Gladies Petra2 years ago

Hiā€¦ Is this help answering my question, like I keep a question in my mind while listening, or do I need to listen for days/weeks to make it in harmony with my subconscious, and then I will get answers for anything that I have in mind? Thank you.

profile_pic

:slightly_smiling_face:2 years ago

Two questions :sweat_smile:
Donā€™t know whether itā€™s right or not.
But will this video help us to connect to the universal knowledge formed during the time this video was made or it is independent of time ? i.e., will it also connect us to the new knowledge irrespective of time.
And second question, is this related to The Wisdom of Dying too ?

profile_pic

Adhiya2 years ago

Would this help me pass exams

profile_pic

Star Light2 years ago

Can this help you shift?

profile_pic

Elizabeth Saposnek Designs3 years ago

This beat brought in codes for me. My third eye is on fire WOW. Thank You

profile_pic

John J. Gallagher XVI3 years ago

Thank you

profile_pic

Dee Dee3 years ago

I am going to try this to tap ideas for my stories.

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

How do I increase my energy

profile_pic

Alabama Atlas3 years ago

Can you please support me with toxic mummy daughter relationship

profile_pic

Pure_Vibess3 years ago

using this with the super genius from sapienMedicine and the focus one gave me all the answers I ever needed thank you man truly blessed I can live my best life now

profile_pic

Cold_mess3 years ago

Please make a video for changing your colour to Grey. :revolving_hearts::dizzy:

profile_pic

Hendra Adi Saputra3 years ago

Conclusion about our true identity from various internet sources, that ā€œWe are all One Consciousnessā€ for the following reasons:

1. In this world everything must have a cause, so that something exists because of something else, so do we.

2. It would be very boring / boring if our physical form is only one in this world.

3. It would be very tedious / boring if all humans have the exact same physical form / behavior.

4. Try to imagine emptying all the physical things around us, leaving only the humans, then eliminating all the humans, leaving only the memories, then erasing all the memories, leaving only the consciousness, then connecting the consciousness, feel who we are ??.

5. Body, mind, feelings, emotions and everything else in this world is always changing, then what never changes ??, that is who we really are, namely true consciousness. If everything changes / moves who is watching, there must be someone who remains to be able to observe.

6. All humans communicate with each other is the beginning / the forerunner of humans to unite, todayā€™s electronic devices alone can unite all humans, one day the device is implanted in the human mind and in the end humans will open all access to their thoughts.

7. Our bodies are a collection / heap of accumulated memories that were carried from the beginning of the birth of the worldā€™s first human through DNA bonds continuously.

8. Twins born at close range, what if all humans were born at the same time? What would happen if the birth of all humans were not influenced by the dimensions of space and time ??

9. Identical twins of A and B, if all of Aā€™s memories are copied to B, what is the difference ??

10. Law of attraction (law of attraction) that our minds will attract whatever we think, because we are all like one part of the body.

11. Like several video recordings of ourselves, there are videos as vocalists, videos as violinists, as pianists, as drummers, etc. These videos are put together in one video, it will produce a more interesting orchestra, something new and more productive. our world.

12. The greatest enemy of man is himself, currently man is at war against himself. By believing we are all one, the sense of ego will fade because nothing is different between us.

13. That is why religious teachings command us to be grateful and benefit many,
    If you hurt others, you are actually hurting yourself, so if you are doing good to others, you are actually doing good to yourself.

14. Could it be that we are all dreaming and our dreams are meeting each other on the same frequency in parallel. Have you ever dreamed that when you sleep you switch roles as other people, itā€™s because we are all one.

15. We are not immortal as humans so that we have time to roll through all of life.

16. ā€œWe are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experienceā€ ~ Stephen Covey, Have you ever felt that our lifespan is very short, is it possible that our consciousness is immortal?.

17. We are one, only the roles are different, the memory divider between lives is what makes humans feel different / separate. It is enough by brainwashing / erasing oneā€™s memory that someone will become a different person but their awareness is still the same.

18. What is fortunate for us is ā€¦ consciousness is always looking for / looking for / having the intention / desire towards good / positive / happiness even though we have experienced various wrong ways.

19. When we die, our body and memory are destroyed, how can we remember having died.

20. Why do we have to die? ā€œ, When we say dead, one day this eternal question will be asked again and we are always there.ā€ The world is a sustainable life "~ Bruce Lipton.

21. In the beginning we were one, but split through a big bang or bigbang until we became different and separated like now, but we are equipped with a sense of love for us to reunite.

22. There is only us and a mirror of ourselves in this world, but there is still another world out there.

23. We will always smile happily seeing each person as himself ā€œHow beautiful I amā€ see the different self.

24. If all consciousness is told now that they are all one, whether the experience gained is enough, the consciousness is designed from the beginning to be different so that there is a lot of intrigue, consciousness is created differently so that when it comes together to have an extraordinary experience of consciousness.

25. We are alone in this universe, but there are many other universes with their own natural laws.

26. Have you ever felt that you have come to a place that has never been visited but feel familiar with that place, as if we have lived in that place sometime?.

27. The world is like a story script that is being written by the author, sometimes it is changed at the beginning, sometimes it is changed in the middle, sometimes it is changed at the end, it all depends on us as writers, and every story has a lesson that can be taken as a lesson.

28. Hair grows by itself, heart beats on its own, blood flows by itself, ideas arise by itself, etc., are we involved ??.

29. Imagine that today there has been an event that causes only you to live in this world, then who were all those yesterday ??.

30. ā€œIf Quantum Mechanism cannot surprise you, then you donā€™t understand Quantum Physics yet. Everything that we have thought to be real, is not real.ā€ ~ Niels Bohr.

31. On the scale of quantum physics we are all connected to each other, even in double-slit experiments proving that particles change when observed or in other words consciousness can change reality, this has been proven time and time again by the Nobel Prize winners in Physics.

32. Everything we experience by our senses in the end will only be electrical impulses in the brain, is everything real ??. We are beings who are aware that we are conscious.

33. We are closer than the jugular vein.
    He blew some of His spirit on you.
    Knowing oneself means knowing its God.
    Surely we will return to HIM. You are far away, I am far away, you are near me.
    I am everywhere.
    Before the existence of this world there was no matter other than Him.
    There is only One True Spirit, namely the Creator.
    I live up to your preconceptions.

34. Is the creator only in charge of creating, is it possible that the creator does not want to try his creation through another perspective.

35. There is no reincarnation, it is possible that our consciousness is synchronized, our consciousness is divided by the speed of light so that consciousness can move and divide rapidly through energy, and thatā€™s why we need sleep, thatā€™s why we are often not aware of something, thatā€™s why the size of the earth is reached by the speed of light so that consciousness is divided quickly and evenly, we are like some chess pieces played by a player, thatā€™s why if we move at the speed of light, then we can penetrate the dimensions of space and time, when we die we wake up and regain consciousness as long as there are humans who live in this world.

36. Have you ever had a problem and suddenly someone came to provide a solution to the problem we were experiencing, as if someone was sent by the universe to help us in overcoming the problem, which is actually our own consciousness that sends that person to us.

37. A thousand years ago, have people seen, heard and wondered about the advancement of technology today? If we all tend to sin (corruption) then there will be a world of hell, if we all tend to do good things then it will become a heavenly world.

38. Knowledge learns the object, God who created our consciousness, cannot God be the object of knowledge.

39. It is impossible for a human creation that is only in the form of words / symbols to represent true truth.

40. What is the meaning of existence without consciousness? then we are the adventurers of this existence.

41. The life of the world is just a game and a joke, what wins the world game is the one who finds his true self.

42. When the worldā€™s existence ends we will know everything.

43. My consciousness is living a very extraordinary life experience, experiencing life with different forms and different places even though my consciousness is always the same, wow ā€¦ Iā€™m surprised !! how broad am I.

44. We are a consciousness, a concept that can answer various things.

45. Remember when you were leaving, you were worried you would lose me ??, calm down ā€¦ I was everywhere and we will always meet again, believe me.

46. ā€‹ā€‹Without searching, what is the difference between us in this world and us in a dream during sleep which just passes by without meaning.

47. In conclusion, whatever role we play, everything is our own design, so just enjoy it.

48. God created us to be happy, so donā€™t disappoint God.

49. Congratulations, because all of you need proof, this is the SECRET that we are one, by we can see the other personā€™s awareness of what he is seeing, close your eyes in a quiet place, focus your awareness on that person, so that awareness is not affected by our imagination, erases all our imaginations, practice continuously until the time comes when our awareness can see the consciousness of others, preferably people we already know.

50. ==Understand and Shining==

source of inspiration:

profile_pic

New day new life3 years ago

ooh this is booty workout song!

profile_pic

Catherine Shaw3 years ago

I used to like this concept but the more I interact with mentally ill and hostile people, the less I want to connect with a giant pool of consciousness which includes those people. Yikes.

profile_pic

audichunes3 years ago

I like how this is in the music style of Persona 5, a game which goes into the collective UNconscious. Now we in the collective conscious!

profile_pic

izuzin3 years ago

Nanomachines son

profile_pic

seikojeans3 years ago

The music and the energy I got from listeningā€¦ Makes me feel so alive :heart:

profile_pic

aithaf3 years ago

Thank! Thanks!! THANKS !!!

profile_pic

Femmefatale320003 years ago

Yay!! Loving this funky tune! First time Iā€™ve danced to a frequency!!

profile_pic

Vegan Vocalist3 years ago (edited)

:grinning: Faaan Q , D.S :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Hams M.3 years ago

look at these glutes squeezing right away :joy:

profile_pic

modidesign3 years ago

You deserve nobel Prize for all your videos you are more important than Einstein, Newton and Tesla because you help improve people lives not for Sciences only like them. Thank you so much.

profile_pic

Manish Kumar3 years ago

can anyone explain in simple language what it does

profile_pic

Tracy D3 years ago

I want to loop this and blast it on my stereo. :dancer:t2:Now I have to figure out how to stream on my old stereo.

profile_pic

oly3 years ago

This field make me discover grabovoi method, thank you bro, love

profile_pic

Rocky Kilimanjaro3 years ago

I will use this to learn music instruments

profile_pic

Keith Catalino3 years ago (edited)

Is the collective conscious another title name for akashic records?
So we are essentially tapping into the akashic records

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic3 years ago

Sapien. Do you think this is permanent results or I have to keep listening?

profile_pic

š”„š”«š”¬š”«š”¶š”Ŗš”¬š”²š”°3 years ago

will we still receive any benefits or knowledge if we donā€™t have a question in mind?

profile_pic

š”„š”«š”¬š”«š”¶š”Ŗš”¬š”²š”°3 years ago

could i ask a question about things like the truth about god? what happens after we die? things like that?

profile_pic

Dupa Granita3 years ago

so sapien? are u flat earther?

profile_pic

Win Lottery Energy3 years ago

this is helping me with singing problems, but the head pain remains, why?

profile_pic

sigma kodiak3 years ago

Everyone listening:
I suggest you listen to Repel Negative Energy with before this.

profile_pic

ReBo693 years ago

The best thing would be if it can make us help other listeners unconsciously with our ideas and solutions based on experience, i believe it would bring our community to another level!:wink:

profile_pic

Free Soul3 years ago (edited)

:notes::notes::notes:Love its music :notes::notes::notes::notes:
I think its for the very first time, i am enjoying a Consciousness Meditationā€‹:sunglasses::grin::+1::star_struck::heart_eyes::sparkles::high_brightness:
It instantly make me so happy :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
Let me just dance on it :dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

profile_pic

Adrian Crabtree3 years ago

Try saying:- may someone in the collective share God consciousness with me? Itā€™s awesome! Feeling of bliss and peace is indescribable! You are sharing consciousness with a Himalayan yogi!

profile_pic

Kae Lazuli3 years ago

Absolutely amazing

profile_pic

Angel I Am3 years ago

Whooohoo! I love this. I AM thankful 0010100

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

Dancing :notes:

profile_pic

Leo Rantanen3 years ago

This sound i so 80 is. Cool. History is important.

profile_pic

lisa3 years ago

Love this xxx

profile_pic

K883 years ago

Can someone please explain how to use this effectively?

profile_pic

Lisa McCue3 years ago

Okay, every time I listen to this, Iā€™m bouncing around in my chair to the beat.

profile_pic

David Wels3 years ago

OK, great, trying this one,Iā€™m usually using the other channel-two questions, headphones or speakers? and someone said there was a vid here for connecting conscious and sub, but I donā€™t see it?

profile_pic

MAHAA LAKSHMI3 years ago

What happen if I listen to this ?

profile_pic

Mima Hatimi3 years ago

I would love to tap into my professors consciousness and knowledge (experiences with patients) so that learning in general and answering problems finding Etiologies and solving problems would get easierā€¦ Of course It would only be a complementary I wouldnā€™t rely fully on itā€¦ Thank you for this masterpiece!

profile_pic

Lolli Poppins3 years ago

Oh my. :grin:

profile_pic

Oscar Covarrubias3 years ago (edited)

Hi. Does anybody know if Sapien medicine or Dream seeds has a flow state audio field? I thought I saw it once but I canā€™t find it anymore.

profile_pic

x Active Xx Goldeneye 0073 years ago

I will try to combined this with subconscious limit removal and them lisening to some subliminal :)

profile_pic

Pat Beatty3 years ago

Thank you very much. Blessings to you and all people.

profile_pic

Ed Bengtson3 years ago

Thank youā€¦

profile_pic

PSI PATH3 years ago

Higher vibration put me in into the effect more like Psychic intuition knowing things without knowing(learning)

profile_pic

Vj sharma3 years ago

Similar to subconscious answer app?

profile_pic

Alex Gerulis3 years ago

So how should we go about receiving these answers? And, how do we know it is actually from the collective?

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

Need more info on what this can do

profile_pic

Lutherian Lucius3 years ago (edited)

I noticed voices in my head before state of sleep like at Charles Xavier
Cerebro?

profile_pic

Gabriel Matys3 years ago

I wonder how many ā€˜ā€˜sideā€™ā€™ uses can we found in this field. I feel that i already know a way but I probably will get up overwhelmed again. Will let You guys know :D

profile_pic

Lacramioara Jucan3 years ago

I listened to this a few times and after that I felt fear and panic. Not in the same way I would normally experience itā€¦Given the global situation at this time, could this video also bring the negative side of the collective consciousness?

profile_pic

Stuart McKenzie3 years ago

Sapien the dream maker

profile_pic

erkan pol3 years ago

hi 7 chakra please do you do it to repair and activate

profile_pic

ceres3 years ago

thank you so much

profile_pic

Testing Email3 years ago

Sapien your last 2 videos make me really wonder if you are a human or an alien helping out humanity i definitely believe you are an enlightened individual

profile_pic

Ambitious Sunayana3 years ago

Wow! Thankyou I was waiting for this

profile_pic

Disponent 783 years ago

can i also ask questions about my personal future?

profile_pic

Marowack Cubone3 years ago

What a legendary field! Thank you DW :pray:t2:

profile_pic

Antz Plaatjies3 years ago

Bye bye playlistā€¦u win Sapien :ok_man:

profile_pic

Poornima S3 years ago

Just a request i am new to saphien med but i have a night shift job can you make one to make stronger in martial arts any arts like karate,taekwondo anything as i need it to strong myself

profile_pic

janan 8883 years ago

While listening, I realized that Chakra 3 is involved. Someone else has the same experience

profile_pic

Mai Z3 years ago

I was even looking for an audio like this! Crazy stuff! Thank you!

profile_pic

Mike3 years ago

Can I listen this more than 4 times daily Dream I am desperate to develop this ability please respond me?

profile_pic

Mai Z3 years ago

So does this boost your intuition?

profile_pic

Mai Z3 years ago

The whole of enlightened states is just providing us with such amazing videos, you guys are so amazing - I canā€™t thank you enough! God bless! Stay safe!

profile_pic

Lutherian Lucius3 years ago (edited)

Dream please will this help me to faster learn and develop skills I need right in time even I donā€™t have any experience nor knowledges from/of these??

profile_pic

Serrano3 years ago

Yay the past few days Iā€™ve been trying to ask the universe questions while meditating and seeing if I get anything. Hope this works.

profile_pic

ą„3 years ago (edited)

This dissolves a lot of so called issues.
I can feel the dissolvement/ solutions, know it, experience it and realize all of it.
This one is transcending.
Bless you Sapien.

profile_pic

Ajinkya Deshpande3 years ago

Dream seeds, can you make an audio for attracting love or a specific person. It will really help people to find desired relationships.

profile_pic

Nicola Matteo Lamonaca3 years ago

Tomorrow I have Math test. Hope this helpsšŸ˜…

profile_pic

č‰¾åÆ3 years ago

Concious
subconcious
superconcious
collective concious
Cosmic Concious

These are the layers of mind. please dream if possible make one to tap into cosmic concious mind.

profile_pic

T Knewn3 years ago

in what ways do we receive messages from the collective consciousness?

profile_pic

Michael Johnson3 years ago

Everyday is Christmas with sapien medicine! ahahahaa

profile_pic

Imogenpsychic3 years ago

So basically you will know everything?

profile_pic

Coelho MeditaƧƵes3 years ago

I mean, weā€™re getting closer to a telepathy field here. I hope we can get it sooner or later :)

profile_pic

Michael Santiago3 years ago

Hi Sapien. Thanks again for this. Does the collective consciousness include also all vast bodies of info and knowledge of all entities/ creatures in all time frames including, say, parallel time frames?

profile_pic

janan 8883 years ago

Why did you delete the Dreamseeds Guided Path video? It was great too

profile_pic

Irina Petrossian3 years ago

I am speechless :heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

Rudi Gustin3 years ago

Love the 70s vibe/beat!!

profile_pic

janan 8883 years ago

This wonderful Sapien is a heavenly man

profile_pic

Everardo Reveles3 years ago

This is exactly the audio field that I didnā€™t know I needed! I have sooo many ideas but also doubts as well. I have been seeking guidance to help me on my next steps i really feel this field will help me out ALOT. I will come back with an update soon !(=

profile_pic

Brooke Little3 years ago

Searching for authenticity. I am Looking for so many answers. You couldnā€™t know how you have helped open my mind :pray::heart:

profile_pic

janan 8883 years ago

Dr. Sapin, I believe that you are a mind reader and have a very high telepathic power. I have been thinking for a few days about whether such a thing is possible

profile_pic

High Sol3 years ago

Danced within the first half a second of this playing. This is straight FIRE bro! :)

profile_pic

hopespringseternal703 years ago

yeahā€‹:heart::heart:

profile_pic

hopespringseternal703 years ago

the cc knows it is time to S T A N D ā€¦:heart::heart::heart:

profile_pic

TheAscendingBicep3 years ago

Sometimes the timing on these videos are just so amazingā€¦ makes me wonderā€¦ lol thank you sapien!

profile_pic

Kimberley Aultman3 years ago

Like why we have been sheep too longā€¦ Tyvm Sapien

profile_pic

Clo-tii3 years ago

Thank you again for this new gift! A very interesting one :nerd_face::roll_eyes:

profile_pic

Rush3 years ago

Juste gƩnial !!!

profile_pic

Fortnite - Cronusmax3 years ago

BOSS.

profile_pic

Corazon EsotƩrico3 years ago

Wow

profile_pic

Christian Swiss3 years ago

You know whatā€¦I think this will majorly help in learning languages as well, right

profile_pic

RƩjeanne DubƩ3 years ago

Thank you very much Dream Seeds. Love and blessings.
:leaves::rose::leaves:

profile_pic

KING Sheldon3 years ago (edited)

Adding This To My Spiritual Badassery Toolkit! :rocket:

profile_pic

Just3 years ago

Superb! Thank you!

profile_pic

Alexandra Petrovic3 years ago

Who is Durkheim?

profile_pic

DragiÅ”a Kondić3 years ago (edited)

I didnā€™t expect you will create this one too :)
Thank you so much
You are really great man
I feel so blessed really!

profile_pic

Weird Guy3 years ago

These vids are getting a little too woowoo imo? Like I would love to believe them but we need better explanations as to how they work

profile_pic

Marianne Apers3 years ago

Ik speaking Nederlands AND I really dont understand this is there sommeone that talks Nederlands also

profile_pic

Stephan Norswing3 years ago

Am I wrong? I was taught to get my answers from my higher self connected to pure source energy. What am I not understanding please? I have been listening to sapien for over 2 years with fabulous results! First time I feel the need to question.

profile_pic

Yoshi Yasaka3 years ago

The future is now.

profile_pic

Intuitively Magician3 years ago

Sort of like the movie limitless ?

profile_pic

Trent Z Green3 years ago

Man ur just straight fire w the uploads today and Iā€™m loving it

profile_pic

Erina Fujino3 years ago (edited)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Edit: Sometimes Dream wake up and decide to release his stock in a single day. ā€œToday, Iā€™ll make the kids happyā€. Luv it

(Love the bass)

profile_pic

Mimi Berlin3 years ago

:heart:

1 Like

Bumping this heavilly underrated field.
Ground yourself, focus, and you can get to know almost anything thatā€™s known to anyone else

3 Likes