New Release: The 6th Pentacle of Mars Audio Field - Protection and Reflection

"This powerful audio automates the following energetic process:

Clears and opens your crown chakra
Clears and opens your aura
Draws the 6th Pentacle of Mars in light in each of your chakras (including soul star, earth star, bindu point, all three wing chakras on each side, palms, and feet)
Establishes you as a pillar of light between Earth and Heaven via the soul star and earth star chakras
Brings down a Metatron’s Cube of the energy of the 6th Pentacle of Mars made perfect for you from your soul star chakra, and keeps it traveling up and down the pillar of light
Channels the energy of the 6th Pentacle of Mars directly into you and your now expanded pillar of light

This will only fully activate for the buyer.

You can use it remotely by adding the person’s name to the end of the file, thusly: “6th Pentacle of Mars – Wilhelm Reich.mp3” or by adding a folder named “6th Pentacle of Mars – Targets” to the folder where your audio file is located. In this case it is not necessary to rename the file, as this folder will automatically be used. Lastly, you can create a .txt file named “6th Pentacle of Mars – Targets.txt” and add names to it. In all cases photos of locations, street addresses, GPS coordinates, etc can be used. Use your imagination!

Remember that in most cases you want to ask permission before using this on people.

The Sixth Pentacle of Mars is said to have so great a virtue that the person wearing this Pentacle, when attacked by anyone, will not be injured or wounded, but the weapons of the attacker will turn against him.

The letters at the ends of the eight radial lines are of the alphabet of Malachim (“the writing of the Angels”), saying: “Elohim has covered” – meaning: “God has you protected”. This seal has a defensive quality and as such it is more often invoked for psychic and magical defense, while an offensive position may only being used in the most extreme circumstances when there is no other recourse or choice.

This is also a seal of an intense focus of energy, banishing all obstructing influences and distractions to a spiritual work. The versicle is from the psalm 37:15 “Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken”.

Psalm 37 is a prayer of invocation.

This audio clocks in at a short but powerful 1:32. Use as often as you require divine protection, whether from physical, energetic, or self-inflicted negativity."

6 Likes

This is absolutely my go-to for curse breaking and generally keeping away bad vibes.

I recommend daily use. Close your eyes and let the energy take over.

As effective as it is, keep in mind that you must be somewhat in line with the Divine Plan. If you’re facing someone you molested in court, this energy is probably not going to work for you (although it will definitely help you silence the negativity in your own mind, but you’re probably not going to come out victorious in that case).

1 Like

I have yet to get a reply and the download link is no longer valid when I click on it

You messaged me two hours ago. (Not that I guarantee a 2 hour turnaround time on support requests.) As replied via PM, I have added your Gmail to the file on google drive.

As far as the site admin stuff that’s all Sammy. I can upload digital products for approval, but beyond creating them and getting paid marketplace commissions, I don’t have access to the backend tech stuff.

But in general if anyone orders my stuff via ES and has download trouble they are welcome to PM or email me and I will just add them to the file on Google Drive so they can have permanent access.

1 Like

Hey thank you! I got it. The checkout page told to send a message to your email. I hadn’t received and was not told to come on the forum

1 Like

No problem. Email is good but mine is nathan@nathanscomputerservice.com, and I haven’t seen any from you. It’s possible I missed it. Any of the contact methods for me are ok, and as long as you aren’t bugging the crap out of me, I don’t mind you using multiple. (Text, email, PM, Ko-Fi DM, whatever).

Incidentally, today Mercury went retrograde. So, it is typical for wires to get crossed in every possible sense.

I literally used this very audio and feel much better. Maybe some bad vibes being thrown my way, or maybe it was the psychological component, I was feeling somewhat discouraged by many things and especially humanity.

So I guess the next Solomonic audio will be the 3rd Pentacle of Mercury.

2 Likes

The website asks to email sapienmed@gmail.com

1 Like

That’s good for technical questions, but it’s not me, it’s Sapien, I believe checked by Sammy, I am a third-party seller.

huh @SammyG the website asks to email sapien instead of supreme

1 Like

Well normally you’d email Sapien about website issues. But I create products that are sold on the site. Kinda like Gumroad if you are familiar.

I know The checkout page asks to directly contact you however it does not ask to dm but instead gives sapiens email

… and the 3rd Pentacle of Mercury turned into the massive field “Mercury”.

2 Likes