The All Purpose Anxiety Removal

:mechanical_arm:

1 Like

…use to resolve the core issue?

We have a variety of what I might call “discovery fields” (e.g., Conceptual Realizations or My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter). We could use those “discovery fields” to learn what are our individual components of our core issues. Then we can select (from the many options) the clearing fields which are appropriate for our individual, personal history.

After the clearing, we have no shortage of self-love, self-respect and self-confidence fields to shore up whatever we have allowed to be eroded within ourselves. We also have fields which can install skills which we never had the chance to learn, so that we can interact more skillfully.

You just have to be creative in your thinking. That’s all.

3 Likes

Thanks man

I was reading about anxiety today and I saw a comment of some person who meditated for a while and was able to overcome it which I essentially translated to mindfulness or being in the moment, turns out we have a field for that!!, I tried it out today before going out and it really helped alot as far as quieting down the voice in my head and I felt alot more comfortable, confident and in the moment.

1 Like

I’ve been noticing that Cosmo volt also helps (a lot!!!) with overall feeling whether it be mental, emotional, physical, etc

3 Likes
2 Likes

Seriously this field so underrated, just because its free. Captain killed this one. You can play this bad boy at a rave and make everyone sleep (just metaphor of how good it is)
Works on completely obliterating social anxiety too! I be taking to much on this one though, they say silence is golden

3 Likes

underrated

2 Likes

tysm this help me a lot
I always anxiety and nervous until my plan or goal achieved
project mental health nft always help me a lot tho
but imma use this + project mental health the result will be amazing

maybe I need silent mind nft too
edit:
nvm it’s too long
i think project mental heatlh is already enough for me
but imma still use this sometimes

Hey there lovely people.

My question is regarding the new audio “The all purpose anxiety removal”. It never came with any litsening recommendations, so im wondering if its allright to litsen to as much as you want or the regular recommendation of 2-3 times?

This question was asked alot in the comment section on Patreon and I would also like to know the answer to this. @SammyG

Thank you for your time and blessings.

Yours,
Aradyba

Awesome thanks alot for your answer Explorer!

That was kinda the feeling I got and went by since I bumped that audio for a couple of hours yesterday, just needed the clarification so thanks again.

I report great results by playing this one and Amygdala Healing at the same time on two different devices.

4 Likes

Thet sounds awesome! On my device I can play 2 audios at the same time from different outputs (speakers and blue tooth)

2 Likes

Oh yes. This feels great. I have not bought bluetooth speakers for my devices so far but that is an excellent idea. I would have done the same. I have other ways to do multiple outputs (TV and laptop for instance haha).

I don’t see an answer to the question. Is there a listening limit or can I loop it overnight?

2 is fine considering the length of the audio.

I presume you can also use it on demand whenever you feel anxious.

1 Like

So listening to much won’t have a negative influence? If that’s the case I’ll put on my night/sleeping stack

I think this counts as a physical audio, since it targets the brain, and captain usually says 2-3 times is fine for physical audios.

But if you still wanna loop it, and you feel fine, thats all that matters right?

3 Likes

I put it in my sleeping stack with knight mindset, unbreakable and Charisma and I didn’t feel any side effects till now, so I hope it stays that way ;D

This field is super underrated, it helped me overcome a lot of anxious situations and helped me re-wire my brain that there’s nothing to get anxious of. I don’t need this audio on the situations I worked on anymore. Not that it cures anxiety immediately it helps for long term healing too. Thank you so much.

6 Likes