The Carboxytherapy Field

Ok good :D made my heart jump a little there :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :grinning:

Actually, I patterned my after-meal stack from what you posted about your friend who lost 20 lbs in a month. It was really helpful. :+1:t3:

After-meal stack:

• Diabetes Type I and II Treatment 1-2x
  • Induced Mots-C production 2-3x (I’m not insulin resistant, but better to make sure)
  • Enhanced Cellular nutrient absorption
  • Super Metabolism Boost 1-2x
  • Glycolysis with UCP gene activation 2-3x

When I don’t work out:

• Cardarine x1
  • Weight Loss combo (Patreon)

I tried this last night for skin/beauty:

• Stem cells targeted to scalp for hair regeneration x2
  • Plasma2 Bath x3
  • Carboxytherapy x3

I’ll be sticking with these for a while.

28 Likes

Listening 1x=1 session?

1 Like

I’ve added this one to my never-ending night stack… Pure delight :cupcake:

Extremely early to say anything definitive, since I’m targeting a few stretch marks, etc. in some areas.

But… Usually if I ever skip my night cream, I’m sure to wake up like a parchment :s Well, not with this one ^^

18 Likes

20 lbs in one month??? Damn, I might start following this stack haha

4 Likes

Found it:

It’s Maoshan_Wanderer’s friend who lost 20 pounds in a month. :grin:

I always come back to this post when considering my weight loss stack.

11 Likes

It is strong yes.

Id gained like 4 pounds back at work haha munching all day so i looked for this thread which i had saved and voila. 3 pounds lost in just a couple of days.
Plus i add the sugar one after meals
:ok_hand: perfection

14 Likes

So I’ve listened to this for 3 days. In average about x3 , morning and night.

A visible lift in my face at the lower part with maybe 1 mm, and an improvement for the nasolabial folds. Eyelids feel more elastic.

A tingly sensation at my lower back that follows the sciatic nerve down to the hip, confirms the increased circulation. This is the spot where I’ve had pain before, due to disc hernia and would probably had a lesser circulation there, as the muscles gets tense because of the pain.

37 Likes

Thank you for sharing your results. If you continue, please keep posting. :smiley:

5 Likes

Of course I’ll continue!:smile:

6 Likes

With improved circulation, do you find an increase in energy as well?

5 Likes

No. The increased circulation is felt in the skin and superficial layers.
But I’m listening to other fields that’s good for increased energy already so… :wink:

10 Likes

So far my skin feels quite smooth.

I have “nice”/clear skin, even as a teenager I didn’t really have pimples… in return it’s quite dry and I have to moisturize endlessly.

I noticed some red “bumps” on my face from close up. They’re definitely not small pimples/whatever, I have never seen this before (not something you could “pop” per se, sorry for the grossness :D) I can only thing this is part of the initial effect of the audio.

They’re very tiny though so someone looking at me wouldn’t really notice, just part of normal “skin” :D

Edit - ah yeah and my lips seem a bit more “plump”, kind of like the combined effect of collagen and lip plumper when I was listening to those audios.

22 Likes

Finally started using this :heart::heart::heart:

My whole face was warm and vibrating and it really does feel like if i was at the spa getting RF treatment.

The music is beautiful.

My mini stack:

Plasma protocol 3 x 2
Platelet rich Plasma x 2
Skin regeneration x 1
Carboxytherapy x 3

:two_hearts:

24 Likes

As someone with circulation problems, I can say that this is one of the best audios you can get.
It really does help with autoimmune causes. It is also one of the few audios I kept alongside the Plasma Protocol.

I bought this audio a while ago, because of the studies and claims. And I’m not disappointed! :blush:

The first time I’ve used it I could feel my temperature rising. I usually have either feet or hands quite cold (usually feet, because of the thyroid). So I was completely mesmerised with the results alongside Plasma.

This is a bit personal, but usually I woke up completely numb, or without being able to move a specific body part. And also cold as hell. After buying this audio I’m sleeping in my underwear only, and my body’s still hot. Most importantly, I don’t wake up numb or tired!
Another thing worth mentioning is that it is helping with my pain in the lower back, shoulders and traps! I wasn’t expecting it to be so noticeable, but it is.

I currently run a schedule to after meals lay down a while and hear this audio, just like before bed. And my whole body really flows.
As for the skin, currently my skin is recuperating, it is going to be a painful process, but I really do feel getting “younger” in a sense.

I suggest you pair it with PRP audio also. To give yourself a full spa treatment. It feels like a massage and lift!
Even my dandruff slowed down and… :drum: :drum:… I believe my hair loss is also diminishing!

Since I haven’t been working out, I can’t attest to the muscles 100%, but I’ve been having less pain and they got fuller. I’m hopeful that in due time, better circulation will prompt with tremendous gains. Especially if one pairs it with Hydrogen or Hyperbaric Compressor or even better, how about both!? Ahah

In short, if you have problems with blood circulation, autoimmune, skin, overweight… Look no further.

I’m actually excited, especially because my hair is slowly coming back with this and Plasma.
As for the autoimmune i believe it is mitigating its side effects, but when I’m able to get hydrogen and/or hyperbaric compressor, I believe I can tackle this way better.

So, regardless of you wanting to be a beauty queen or a hustler dude, what are you waiting for? Get this. You won’t get disappointed.

EDIT : Another thing I forgot to mention, usually I have two rings on (ESS + FAE) and I have them removed because my fingers swell up, and I have a hard time taking them off… So far it hasn’t been happening. It is one of the first giveaways I had that the audio works.

41 Likes

So, do you think it works also with the varicose veins?

6 Likes

Update:

I have been using this field every day.
Usage 2-3 times a day mostly

This field is really the deal for:

• numbness,

• Cold hands or feet

• Bad blood circulation

• Oxidative Stress

• Anti-Inflammatory

• Dark Circles (eyes)

• Cellulite, stretch marks…

And many more things. The effects I notice are undeniable! My digestion got improved as a result of better blood flow. Just that alone allows me to have my body functioning better overall, which contributes to a better lymph system.
As a result, my skin is improving, even though this wasn’t my goal lol. My body feels cleaner, I have more and better elasticity, and I have days where I breathe a lot better. This last one is still not solved, I’m saving for Hydrogen to try and fix this up.

I highly recommend this for people with overactive immune system or inflammation issues. It truly is the field to go to.

As for the boys and ladies trying to look good, this paired with PRP is a beauty :slight_smile:
Kind points you to be an ageless vampire. I’ve been using nearly every day alongside Glutathione, and I’m starting to revert my aging!

I was aging a lot mainly because of the Thyroid.
It is an excellent addition to Plasma Protocol and is one of the first fields for me to start the day. I don’t see myself without it at the moment.

It truly bettered my life beyond measure. Most of you might not know what it is to wake up completely numb, or unable to move a part of your body. It’s horrible really …And I’m just so happy for being able to sleep deeper, and waking up at a normal body temperature, rather than a freezing cold as usual.
I even reduced my sleeping clothes/fabric :slight_smile:
I also believe that with the additional blood flow this will be excellent for hair loss. It is too soon to track results there, but most likely over a period of six months my hair will be a lot better.

At least, my hair loss has reduced alongside the dandruff. Even though I’m not using any additional treatments for hair.
Meanwhile, I still stand-by my quote : if one pairs it with Hydrogen or Hyperbaric Compressor or even better, both, the results might just be too incredible to dismiss.

Because if you also have better air flow/oxygenation alongside better blood flow? :exploding_head:

I really need to save for them :stuck_out_tongue:

Will update over the next course of weeks

47 Likes

I added this yesterday :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Don’t get all riled up if you start withening :stuck_out_tongue: @LunaMoon

:hugs:

2 Likes

Excuse me?

3 Likes