Is weight loss combo the most efficient weight loss field?

I haven’t really heard any results from it on here.

2 Likes

I find the super metabolism audio to be most effective because it’s the only one in the weight loss bunch that I can physically feel working. I used to play the weight loss combo but switched over to just the metabolism one as a result.

3 Likes

Interesting, I feel pressure and tightness in my stomach when listening to combo.

1 Like

I get results from - stomach shrinking, enhanced fat metabolism, genetic advantage and super metabolism boost. Cardarine works well to(don’t overdo this one!). I use them during cardio and at the gym, and on certain days I just smash the loops. hope this helps some😌

12 Likes

A friend was struggling with weight issues and I put him on this stack. Seems to have worked very well! With some diet changes (nothing major), he has lost 20 pounds in a month!

After every meal (thrice a day)

• Super Metabolism Boost
  • Enhanced Nutrient Absorption
  • Enhanced Fat Metabolism

Stack

• Diabetes Treatment X 2
  • Cardio X 3
  • Automated Workout X 3
  • Core workout X 3
  • Stomach crunches X 3
  • Workout Recovery X 3
  • Extreme Muscles X 2
41 Likes

For someone trying to lose weight, I recommend also checking stress. I recently realized that I started gaining fat after a major stressful event at a very young age, then I became more stressed everyday and everything started going downhill. So apart from diet I’m now also working on my adrenals, since it seems to be one of my main issues.

11 Likes

I can’t find stomach crunch audio. Did you mean literal crunches?

Were you talking about:
Automated Cardio and
Extreme muscle stimulation?

5 Likes

Does this cover stomach crunches?

This is what I meant when I wrote Stomach Crunches. It tones the stomach.

3 Likes

SHIT people would may thousands for this kind of results within 6 months :woozy_face:

Only if I give the stack to my mother and she actually listens to it…

7 Likes

3 times a day or 3 time after each meal?

1 Like

Once after every meal - assuming 3 meals a day, thrice in a day. Pretty much an improvisation of a strategy by Sammy, with some tips based on observations of @GoddessAndGodOfAll

9 Likes

I am going to give this a go. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Is the muscle recovery req for this stack? I can’t find 2.0 on patreon.

Did your friend listen to the stack only once per day?

Yes…

1 Like

I used this field throughout the day, every day. Since then, I’ve put on a kg! Absolutely devastated.

I’ve had all my bloods checked this past month also. No issues there that could cause weight gain.

So confused :(

Interesting … same here with weight loss combo
With a really good diet I put on 2kg …

I have been using this field 3 to 6 time per day since more or less a month …

While this does work for many (I think Dr Manhattan had some good results), the combined field did not work for me in the past as well. What worked well for me?

• Diabetes Treatment (helps regulate insulin spikes - so this may help even if you are not diabetic)
  • Super Metabolism Boost
  • Thermogenic Burn (this was on YT only, the rest are on YT/Patreon)
  • Stomach Crunching & Toning
  • Automated Cardio Workout

@SilverZuzu has posted some very effective weight loss stacks in the past (you can search the archives).

9 Likes