The Swords of Adipose Annihilation

Purchased right away… hope this will be holistic solution. Lots of gratitude to dream.

12 Likes

:heart: :muscle:

Truly awesome !

From his Mythic Nature

Cant wait to be over there :grinning:

7 Likes

Will this work well with no issues like digestion problems or energy availability issues, on a carb heavy diet or is a low carb one better?
Also, is long term usage OK?

1 Like

Well… it does say in the description to use it near bathrooms :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I haven’t experienced that.

I doubt macros count for this… it’s a new field so I can’t vouch for it yet, but probably, as with any kind of weight loss/gain, the amount of food you eat does matter. Like if you watch Netflix all day while continuously eating chips and chocolate and not moving, I don’t know if you would still lose weight by listening to this field.
But if you make an effort as well, it could speed it up by a lot (this is my feeling so far, I’ll update when I see longer term).

So IMO carb shouldn’t matter, amount of food and lifestyle probably does.

5 Likes

Thank you for the quick clarification! :-)
I am on a keto diet for the past one year as my blood sugar levels went high with how I ate while working from home! Keto diet has really helped with my health. While I have no excessive fat issues, diabetes is a problem & I was Wondering if going back to my staple- rice would cause spikes in sugar levels, even if I didn’t snack on junk food. As this is a new field, I guess I will have to experiment a bit & find a balance.

4 Likes

Lol relatable

I don’t have blood sugar issues (that I know of), there is a diabetes treatment field which is included in the famous Maoshan weight loss stack

You could add that field as well to the stack of these, since there should be at least 30 min between the first two and the third one.

3 Likes

I am using that, mots-c & gycolysis with ucp gene activation. Will continue using my stack and check sugar levels after different kinds of food. If this works with my old rice heavy diet, yippee!!! :-D

6 Likes

Ohhh my old days are reminisced here!! Just listen to Enhanced Nutrient Absorption with your stack and the Enhanced Fat Metabolism and you’ll be really good! (Yep even with carbs to handle and keep balance on the transition) The Stomach Shrinking field also works for digestion!! Somehow :)
Also I think the skeptics will be a good addition for your body to use this energy for the extra digestion and switch from fat burning to that of carbs

5 Likes

Thank you. Those are good additions.

1 Like

If you are using mots-c etc and have not experienced any benefit.

Then i dont think you should purchase this.
The clear and very fast effect of mots-c is the increased energy levels

21 Likes

I have no problem with energy levels as I am in ketosis. But when I did eat carbs, my blood sugar levels went out of the normal range. That’s the issue

3 Likes

Reversal of insulin resistance & hence reversal of diabetes hasn’t happened yet

2 Likes

okay then…

just a suggestion of course

22 Likes

These twice or thrice a day along with mots-c? Or can I use more number of times? Because am using them already, twice a day.
Thank you

6 Likes

yes then increase it.

14 Likes

I will do that. Thank you very much

8 Likes

Not sure if its because im sick, or from this field - But I weighed myself this morning and have lost 1kg since a week ago. Haven’t exercised at all in that time, unfortunately because im sick :frowning:
But i have still been eating as normal, with a lot more easter eggs thrown in

9 Likes

Get better :slight_smile:

:ok_hand:

7 Likes

What’s the difference between listening to the YouTube audios referenced in this listing on gum road and purchasing this very expensive audio? Would I still need to listen to ego dissolution and SLD prior to using the swords of adipose annihilation?

1 Like

More harmonious synchronized alchemy.

Plus he always adds other goodies he does not mention.

I dont think you need to add SLD or Ego D before but those never harm to get the best effect without mental blockages.

Also honestly when he puts prices like this one is because theres nothing that can compare to or top it up.

I mean, you can always try it how you think first.

The free audios of any kind are amazing too he just likes to cover everybody, its like flying somewhere, you can choose to fly in economy or first class or private yet lol

The experience will be different
The results speed will be different
The additional good extras will be different

13 Likes